Makilio

200M in all Skills

Silverhawk boots are still available

Enough with the flaming and accusations. There is absolutely no proof over any of these accusations, and even if you did, this is not the place to share it.

Action will be taken if this flaming and accusations continue.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Does anyone know if My Kingz is gathering bonus xp? His gains are much slower than usual. Or he could just be taking a short break, hard to tell these days.

Does anyone know if My Kingz is gathering bonus xp? His gains are much slower than usual. Or he could just be taking a short break, hard to tell these days.

he got 41m thief  2m hunt idk about fish and agil

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Who plans on having the most a-log days ever?

I think drumgun holds that title and ldy princess is probably a close second. There was another woman with a lot of alog days but the name escapes me.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

I think drumgun holds that title and ldy princess is probably a close second. There was another woman with a lot of alog days but the name escapes me.

Oh, so they hold that title for now. The race to most a-log days isn't over.

And tell Agile Halo I said Ohi. I'm certain you know him.

Wasn't S Diamant Y #1 at one time? Or am I mistaking

7CjxU.png\

Forsberg888's past 365 days, 2.6b, pretty good, no one else higher then that? Only other one I know of is Suomi with like 2.2b?

stop pming me plz

another woman with a lot of alog days but the name escapes me

do u even green098

S Diamant Y

that was for most time spent on a 'free' mmo so only f2pers were counted, jebrim or someone explained it a few years ago

A13d.png

also i didn't make this but lol 7Cle0.png

LEARN TO IMAGE TAG

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Alkan hurry up getting 100m hunter/agility, wont take u long so continue doing that, i wanna see u 100m all except div

• Like 1

Alkan you got 56h left 100m all doing hunter while using boots & rest cleaning herbs/dummies for agility, make a vid about that the day you get it

Alkan you got 56h left 100m all doing hunter while using boots & rest cleaning herbs/dummies for agility, make a vid about that the day you get it

Agility just became lossless in terms of time to 200m all. The only people going for 200m all that should focus purely on agility are those with less then say 1000 hours or so, which is no one afaik.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Gemeos2 can u pc roger al & drumgun for me ty?

Getting 200m Agility now takes 0 hours for everyone.

Roger Al currently needs 4230 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Drumgun currently needs 1422 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Agility just became lossless in terms of time to 200m all. The only people going for 200m all that should focus purely on agility are those with less then say 1000 hours or so, which is no one afaik.

Ya but better just rushing through it, he would only lose 15h on that + its afk

Many methods give different rates for agility while training rocktails is 1:1, crystal trees is close to that too. Something like hunter is no more than 15%. Cant really claim agility to be 0 time for everyone on top page though. Possibly if they will train fish/wc with those methods, for sure.

If some people have 200m in skills where the boots are op atm, and have low agility exp atm, they may need to train it for some exp.

I would assume anyone in the 1-2b exp range probably will have 0 time for 200m agility

• Like 1

Changes to Silverhawk Boots (self.runescape)

submitted 

27 minutes

ago by RS_HewMod Hew - stickied post

Hi all,

We've been watching players’ use of Silverhawk boots, comparing it to what we intended and listening to your feedback, and we’ve decided to make some changes. We wanted this item to be a fun boost to Agility training while doing other activities, but not for it to outstrip or undermine existing methods.

The adjustments we’re working on will change the rates at which the boots award Agility XP, making different skilling activities behave more like each other; this will mean that players can gain this passive benefit without having to change their routine. Some activities were triggering the benefit more frequently then we wanted, so those rates will be reduced. With a couple of smaller fixes, we’re confident that this will make Agility courses the best training again.

These changes have just been sent for testing: we’ll be checking them carefully to make sure there are no new issues, so I’m not sure at the moment when they will go live. After launch we’ll keep monitoring the situation and if further changes could help we’ll look into them.

With Treasure Hunter and Solomon's General Store we aim to create interesting options for players but not to replace normal gameplay. Thanks for your patience while we put this one right.

Mod Hew

From reddit, so happy :)

• Like 4

I'm guessing the activation rate will be capped at 1/min, and they'll probably give ~50% less xp. Time to panicbuy feathers. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Even if agility courses become the fastest way to level agility again, the potential lossless agility exp from the boots is invaluable.