200M in all Skills

Makilio

I guess everyone find this 1m xp/hr method "convenient" and not overpowered.

Needs to be 10x the avg speed to be OP sadly.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I guess everyone find this 1m xp/hr method "convenient" and not overpowered.

Since buying bonds for keys is an accepted training method, we've come to appreciate these extremely overpowered methods that completely devalue skills & ruin the game.

stop pming me plz

The frequency of kalphites is 5% at Lapalok compared to 2.5% at Kuradal. Probably getting the rate of kalphites up to 7-10% with appropriate blocks.

Doing daily abyssal demons + dark beasts is just as op as Kalphite King.

Doing 10x abyssal demon + dark beasts daily gives these values:

10 * (66280 + 72040) = 1383200 slayer xp

10 * (61787 + 25720) = 617870 ranged xp

10 * (107492 + 132200) = 2396920 melee xp

this takes around 450 minutes including gearing

for kalphite king 60 kills/hr + 15 mins for setting up + splitting drops, the average task takes 3 hours for 2640000 slayer xp and 1000000 magic xp

so getting the same xp as the daily abyssal + dark beast would take

96 minutes for slayer

300 minutes using 480k xp/hr for the melee xp

80 minutes using 450k xp/hr for the ranged xp

you also gain 500k magic xp with this which would take around 50 minutes with glacors.

total time for equivalent xp with both methods

takes 500 minutes for db + abyssal

476 for pure kalphites

so considering he also has to on average do 14 regular tasks before being assigned kalphites (which are only 5% more efficient than the daily slayer method), this really is not as op as most make it out to be.

it's only really op if you Drumgunned your combat stats. I don't think anyone currently going for 200m all would neglect slayer to that extent.

• Like 2

The frequency of kalphites is 5% at Lapalok compared to 2.5% at Kuradal. Probably getting the rate of kalphites up to 7-10% with appropriate blocks.

Doing daily abyssal demons + dark beasts is just as op as Kalphite King.

Doing 10x abyssal demon + dark beasts daily gives these values:

10 * (66280 + 72040) = 1383200 slayer xp

10 * (61787 + 25720) = 617870 ranged xp

10 * (107492 + 132200) = 2396920 melee xp

this takes around 450 minutes including gearing

for kalphite king 60 kills/hr + 15 mins for setting up + splitting drops, the average task takes 3 hours for 2640000 slayer xp and 1000000 magic xp

so getting the same xp as the daily abyssal + dark beast would take

96 minutes for slayer

300 minutes using 480k xp/hr for the melee xp

80 minutes using 450k xp/hr for the ranged xp

you also gain 500k magic xp with this which would take around 50 minutes with glacors.

total time for equivalent xp with both methods

takes 500 minutes for db + abyssal

476 for pure kalphites

so considering he also has to on average do 14 regular tasks before being assigned kalphites (which are only 5% more efficient than the daily slayer method), this really is not as op as most make it out to be.

it's only really op if you Drumgunned your combat stats. I don't think anyone currently going for 200m all would neglect slayer to that extent.

you just knowledged our ass

stop pming me plz

Heres the thing with this though, you need a pretty decent sized mass to get his rates, and also its leaving so much combat xp behind im not even sure if hes saving hours.  Hes going to get 200m slayer with under 100m in all his combat stats except maybe magic.  His slayer gains are double his combat gains.... so is he even saving hours

Ok im on a dagannoth task right now so i have some time to do this.  This is the last 31 days.  Im only doing the top 10 because after reading what i have, i can see that i am making a very disappointing update, and i apologize.  Also this is harder than it looks.

1. Suomi- 0xp

Not much to say, still rank 1 and still 20m div.  Solid guy

Recent-Nuffin much

Upcoming- Hopefully a return and 200m div and stuff

2. Drumgun- 94m xp

Drumgun just doesnt stop being an animal.  74m agi month, giving him the record for most agility ever gained in a month.  GG jebrim.  Granted he is using bonus xp from BA and some silver hawk boots xp, still a great month.  Without bonus he would be getting 35-37m agi monthly so not bad.  Other gains include 5.8m slayer and 14, farming

Recent- 100m and 120 agility.  25 100m skills

Upcoming- 200m agi

3. Jake- 29m

Jake continues to make slow gains, but gains none the less.  8m mining from warbands I believe, 3.5m smithing from warbands probably aswell, 1.3m agility from sh boots, and 16m divination,  I think the divination xp is the only xp he gained that isnt from dailies, so he really only gained 16m divination this whole month.  Slow month for Jake

Recent- 120 divination

Upcoming- more slow gains

4.Jdelecroix- 34m

Family man Jdel gained 34m xp this month, which is relatively slow for him, who is usually pretty consistant and makes solid gains.  Still though, not too shabby.  That 34m consists of 7.6m agility, 1.6m hunter, 7.5m divination, 6.4m fishing, 4.1m woodcutting, and some minor combat xp gains. Just another month of xp gains across the board. Jdel seems to be creeping up on 5 200ms but he does not seem to be achieving them

Recent- 70m all skills

Upcoming- Minor gains in every skill he doesn't have 200m in

5.Forsberg888- 272m

My god this kids an animal.  Busting out like 20 hours of skilling a day these past few weeks.  74.5m prayer in like 6 days, 50m herb in like 3 days, and 24m construction in what like a day and a half.  Hes a complete beast, not much else to say.

Recent- 200m pray, 200m herb, and rank 5 overall, passing Dragonseance and Geel

6.Dragonseance- 153m

Dropped from rank 5 to rank 6 this week, but still a pretty nice month.  23m crafting gets him frustratingly close to 200m craft, some minor gains from c2ing with 2.5m woodcutting and 1.1m fishing.  Boc and bonus fm xp contribute 5.9m firemaking.  19m agility xp entirely from silverhawk boots, as well as 11m mining xp from warbands.  Gunnar is getting close to 100m farming with 5.6m xp gained this month.  Most of his xp comes from hunter however, but not entirely from Jadinkos.  On top of his daily hunter record, mr.seance has been camping charm sprites in order to get max catches.  Also, 22m divination xp

Recent- 200m craft (cmon its basically there)

Upcoming- 100m agility and farm.  Once divination gets buffed and the elf city comes out expect to see some div and hunt gains

7. Goud (geel)- 143m

A great month for most people, but a somewhat below average month for Geel.  Nothing to complain about (other than losing a rank), but we haven't seen the post break geel come out in some time.  O well, solid gains coming from mining with 10m, smithing with 9.1m, agility with 25m, thieving with 12m, slayer with 16m, and strength giving him the most xp with 36m.  Some other gains include 3m in fishing and firemaking, hunter with 1m, and 6.4m farming.  A jdel like month with gains in pretty much every skill.

Recent- Ummm he went down a rank and got xp

Upcoming- More eclectic gains and possibly 200m farming if he picks it up

8. Alkan- 225m

Alkan having some big gains for us this month.  94m prayer gets him 199.2m as of making this post, but he might get 200m.  1.8m wc, 18m magic, 1.7m fletching, 8.8m fm, 11m mining, 20m agility, 37m hunter, and 30m divination also make up a lot of his xp.  Expect to see him move on to divination once the div/chron update occurs.

Recent- 50m base, 200m pray

Upcoming- 120 all skills!!!!!

9.AlmostLost- 53m

Kind of a "meh" month for richard.  Although losing a rank to his bud Alkan, he still gained some solid xp in skills across the board, such as 1m att, 3.3m wcing, 6.1m fishing, 6.7m firemaking, 6.7m smithing, 5.9m mining, 12m agility, 1.7m thiecing, 5.1m Rc, and 3.1m in dying.. i mean divination.  Congratz on 100m agility and 50m base xp

Recent- 50m all, 100m agility, rank 9

Upcoming- Who knows

10.Elvis- 2.4m

To end this terrible and disappointing attempt at a top 15 update (even though its top 10), is Elvis, with a disappointing month.  He seems to be continuing his trend of being mostly inactive, but he gained 1.6m div so thats cool i guess.

Ok so tell me what you thought, i feel kind of embarrassed by this so dont be too mean

Also please check out my youtube channel its right below here.

Edited by Jeremy841
edited. .
  • Like 6

what the. doesnt a week have 154 hours if i remember correctly?

that means he ALMOST got 1m/hour xp ALL WEEK LONG

Last I checked 7x24 was 168

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

75m Prayer 990k/h = 75,75h

50m Herblore 1,75m/h = 28,57h

Thats including 10% raf bonus = 104,32h

Sure he could've done those ovls during dxpw but he just wants to feel special by ending those last ovls on a normal week to make us on 200m All Thread go like 'Omfg zomfg whoaaa, he did 168h in a week without taking a single meal woooow'....... Nahhh, calm down everyone.... I wouldn't go crazy over someone doing 14,9h/day in a week, would you?

what the. doesnt a week have 154 hours if i remember correctly?

that means he ALMOST got 1m/hour xp ALL WEEK LONG

Last I checked 7x24 was 168

i didnt calc, i just remembered that number. oh well still well over 900k hourly all week i guess.

Shiit fors did a 152m xp week 100% legit :o

(Not with saving zeals like a lv too low)

That's quite amazing

I don't understand why you would compare A Lv Too Low's 187m att xp/d with Fors' 152m xp/w. I actually don't even understand why you brought ALTL up here in this discussion.

Shiit fors did a 152m xp week 100% legit :o

(Not with saving zeals like a lv too low)

That's quite amazing

I don't understand why you would compare A Lv Too Low's 187m att xp/d with Fors' 152m xp/w. I actually don't even understand why you brought ALTL up here in this discussion.
bc it's probably the most xp without sum.