Makilio

200M in all Skills

I hate the fact that you have to be 120 to get them :( like jeez aint nobody got time for that!

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

That's sorta the point of 120 capes...

• Like 6

Its pointless for the majority of thr community....they shuld have redesigned the skill cape instead... U have like wat 10% of the community that will be able to actually get them....pointless

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

While I agree that most of the content should be accessible to the majority, there needs to be content only available to few.

And besides, it's not like those capes would give a massive advantage to those who have them. Cape which shows you have 104m exp in that skill, nothing much to it, exact same stats as a regular skillcape, except it's a recoloured dg master cape with a different icon on it.

• Like 1

So is the new divine fishing spot more efficient than divine yews?

• Like 1

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

Its pointless for the majority of thr community....they shuld have redesigned the skill cape instead... U have like wat 10% of the community that will be able to actually get them....pointless

If people want them, they can get them, it's not blocked off to you lmfao, get over it, not all content will be accessible to you instantly.

qq

stop pming me plz

If people want them, they can get them, it's not blocked off to you lmfao, get over it, not all content will be accessible to you instantly.

qq

If people want them, they can get them, huh? The player with the most agility done on one acc can't get one so idk wtf you are talking about.

i dont even

qq

If people want them, they can get them, huh? The player with the most agility done on one acc can't get one so idk wtf you are talking about.

lets just hope you arent srs

• Like 3

stop pming me plz

qq

Want to try that again but not speaking gibberish?

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

qq

The player who has done the most post-200m agility with the same acc is f2p. Anyone who has any 120 skills & are f2p won't be able to get the cape. Is that non-gibberish enough for you?

Nothing is stopping that player from buying membership - especially now that it can be paid for with in-game gold and even gifted from friends. It is there choice to be F2P. If they wanted the cape, they could get it.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

qq

The player who has done the most post-200m agility with the same acc is f2p. Anyone who has any 120 skills & are f2p won't be able to get the cape. Is that non-gibberish enough for you?

They can buy membership. They're not supporting the game in anyway so who cares

stop pming me plz

It doesnt matter to me that its just cosmetic....if it got a different emote then [bleep] they shuld rrally have redisgned the skill cape lol but then again its jagex we tlking abt here always fking things up

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

So I've been out of the loop for a while; is Heist worth doing for both thieving and hunter, and if so approximately how much faster is doing heist for bonus then training than just straight training?

Asmodean <3

So I've been out of the loop for a while; is Heist worth doing for both thieving and hunter, and if so approximately how much faster is doing heist for bonus then training than just straight training?

I think it might only be worth doing for thieving if you're boosting, I could be wrong

Tg_Ibe.png

8KzjbSN.png

Results in a maximum gain of 68,8k agility exp per hour!

Can someone check if someone could fill up the hours of doing a skill (e.g. Drumgun with smithing R2H/Legs to 200m) to reach 200m agility losslessy?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

8KzjbSN.png

Can someone check if someone could fill up the hours of doing a skill (e.g. Drumgun with smithing R2H/Legs to 200m) to reach 200m agility losslessy?

Is agility still no time wasted while doing other skills? Its just a little slower?

8KzjbSN.png

Is agility still no time wasted while doing other skills? Its just a little slower?

Yeah pretty much. They are actually activated even more now for skills like divination

with bonus divination and no bonus agility
http://gyazo.com/e1ea65f854c2b834ffe2cfbfabbbb9ec

rocktails with no bonus fish or agility (using urns)
http://gyazo.com/555c3f404803552768ba5b0f5a4b141b

Really was not a nerf at all, just can not attack dummies for good exp anymore lol =/ things like divination give more agility now, so its actually more op. (just to add I think it is not even good to slay with boots on if you have many skills left takes away from dps for no reason)

It's kind of a slap in the face that this item that makes agility afkable was only obtainable for one weekend, given how overpowered its effect actually is

like if I suddenly decided I want to go for 200m all skills, I'd have to play for 1000+ more hours because I didn't buy me some spins on one random weekend

• Like 3

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

It's kind of a slap in the face that this item that makes agility afkable was only obtainable for one weekend, given how overpowered its effect actually is

like if I suddenly decided I want to go for 200m all skills, I'd have to play for 1000+ more hours because I didn't buy me some spins on one random weekend

Fairly  sure they're still available, just rare as [bleep]. But yes, your point is not lost on me.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Are they in very rare spot?like getting a godsword, or is that just the boots. And the 1/3 pieces are very rare? or just rare?

Can someone list the agiles on actual (pre-f2p hiscore removal) front page agility from rank 14 down, with their original rsn's?

I need this for the monument., thx.