Makilio

200M in all Skills

both will finish then we can have a real 1v1 fight to 5.4b

Bizarrely*

Why are you listing 3 former TMOA?

probably so you can once again make a post that is in no way about you or tmoa about you or tmoa maybe

OT: Forsberg is now on a 2.8b year

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Forsberg888 currently needs 3546 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Drumgun currently needs 1408 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Even if Forsberg888 plays 18hrs/day, he'll take 197 days to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

What about Goud, Jdelacroix, Dragonseance & Alkan? Goud//Jdelacroix//Dragonseance probably already got 200m banked for all minigame skills.

Those are the most interesting ones as for #4 & #5 5.2/5.4b - Roger Al might fit in there too.

Drum only has 149m farm atm tho, and hes gaining 1-2m farm xp/week 

Shouldnt be a problem for drumgun, he can easily gain 17m farm/month if he needs to hurry doing warbands/magics x2/palms/calquat a day

Btw how does some people already got 100m bonus xp banked doing divination/slayer etc, skills that doesnt have a minigame, are they buying spins for real life money?

It appears that Paperbag is doing Divination right now with just 30m Agility leftover.

Also Alkan has 421h left before he gets 100m all, 1 month left, gogogo Alkan! #@#@

How many hours do I need to 5.2? 

Hardstylez.png

Edited for the 3rd time:

I'm not surprised Paperbag is using silverkawk boots. He got donations from ppl like Zrzu & Vans113.

Forsberg888 currently needs 3546 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Drumgun currently needs 1408 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Even if Forsberg888 plays 18hrs/day, he'll take 197 days to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

What about Goud, Jdelacroix, Dragonseance & Alkan? Goud//Jdelacroix//Dragonseance probably already got 200m banked for all minigame skills.

Those are the most interesting ones as for #4 & #5 5.2/5.4b - Roger Al might fit in there too.

Goud currently needs 3096 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Jdelacroix currently needs 4599 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Alkan currently needs 5288 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Dragonseance currently needs 5264 hours to achieve 5.2b Overall XP.

Obviously not including bonus XP since I cannot access data that isn't on the highscores.

I bet all the bxp that dseance has should put him down to less than 4000 hrs which is a bit more than a year

could it be that we'll have more than 5 peoples at 5b+ xp in about a year?

Quite amazing lol

Depressing stuff to see how much time you need now for 200m all skills compared to 2011. Warbands//runespan//eoc slayer//silverhawk boots//bonus xp scape//daily challenges//bonfire//xp nerfs here and there//multilogging 07 & eoc for gp//promotions etc etc... It used to be somewhat of a challenge, now its like a walk in the park afking. It feels like 2011 was like yesterday, jesus... time goes by.

Thanks Gemeos for the pcing :)

• Like 1

Who will get 200m all first tho, alkan or dragonseance.  Both relatively the same time to 200m, alkan has bonus xp, gunnar has bonus xp.  Alkan plays more it appears, but dragonseance gets better rates in some skills.  That will be very close.

And if you are wondering why i say Alkan has bxp, he has xp for hunt and some for fish, but he has like over double dragonseance fishing xp so he could get the rest of his bxp for fishing really quickly becuase he doesnt need that much.  Also even if he doesnt it barely makes a difference for xp/hr as far as fishing in c2s goes.

Edited for the 3rd time:

I'm not surprised Paperbag is using silverkawk boots. He got donations from ppl like Zrzu & Vans113.

I never have and never will rely on donations for my buyables. Zrzu and Vans gave me like 1m each I don't even remember lol since it was such a small amount. I will accept a donation if someone insists on giving it to me but nothing more. I won't get into the whole donation debate here but just stating that I'm not a donation prod whatsoever. I make all my money by flipping.

I'm just trying to be somewhat efficient since I wasted the past 5 months running laps.

Edited by Kimberly
Combined posts.

I did years of agility after getting 200m agil w/o gaining xp so idk wtf you are talking about.

No, you wasted time because you quit RS for months at a time. That's your own fault. Doing anything to 200m is not a waste of time. I did 200m fletch with sc knives and a FEW maples. Even with sc time included it as like 125k xp/hr. Do ppl not understand that is extremely fast? wtf. Wasn't a waste of time either since I finished it.

Edited by Kimberly

Maybe he would have rather been making productive use of his RL time as opposed to wasting it gaining xp. Time is a very relative thing, and its use varies from people to people. I see getting sc knives as a waste of time, but it wasnt exactly my goal to get 200m fletch.

• Like 1

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

"wasted" looooooool

I did years of agility after getting 200m agil w/o gaining xp so idk wtf you are talking about.

No, you wasted time because you quit RS for months at a time. That's your own fault. Doing anything to 200m is not a waste of time. I did 200m fletch with sc knives and a FEW maples. Even with sc time included it as like 125k xp/hr. Do ppl not understand that is extremely fast? wtf. Wasn't a waste of time either since I finished it.

Paperbag actually did do laps at Advanced Barb for all of his Xp so far. He didn't even do Barbarian Assault for most of it I believe. He's done more legit Agility than most other top Overall ranks have done, so at least give him some credit.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Yes, time is relative...which is why I flip out on ppl when they think they've wasted time or think something is too slow. I didn't know what the xp/hr of agility was until I was in the 70m's nor did I care. I never timed anything and just assumed agility was the fastest skill since the name of the freaking skill is AGILITY. I did barb adv @ around 60k xp/hr and when I went back and timed DK, I had done around 50m there at 38k x/hr. This all includes average time I spent throwing snowballs (cuz snowballs hurt), planting marker plants, and stealing the rope at barb.

So ya, time is relative & anything above DK time is extremely fast to me & ppl who think things are too slow crack me up.

@Jebrim

I'll give him credit for the time he spent on agility so far...but wait no. The fact he is using sh boots now cancels all that out.

Edited by Kimberly
Combined double posts :)

I'm comparing & contrasting how ppl get 200m's and what one may deem as slow, another considers fast.

And noty. I do not wish to afk rocktails with Dragonseance.

Gotta love it when people think their way is the only way to play this game.

And it actually is a direct waste of time NOT training agility with the boots, as unfortunate as that is. But you're right, 170m agil exp with minimal to no bonus exp deserves absolutely no respect because he is now being more efficient in achieving the same goal. Damn you, Paperbag!

It really is shocking to see how many are closing in on the 5.2 mark now though. Should make for a VERY interesting race once Inventor is released.

• Like 1

People can play the game however they want, but when they get donations or use sh boots, it doesn't mean I'm not going to laugh & make fun of them irl.

And 170m agility is just that. It's 170m xp of actual agility & the last 30m with sh boots will be fake agility and therefore not count. If he never wants to finish and be a failed 200m agile, that is fine by me :P

Just a reminder that it's cool to discuss how people achieve their goals...but it will never be okay to troll or flame others because they do something a certain way.

If your post disappeared and you've got questions feel free to drop me a PM.

hzvjpwS.gif