Makilio

200M in all Skills

Nah m8 didnt you see that he's 100% legit doing KK masses all the time for maximum slayer experience points per hour

• Like 4

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

iTrolledU is trying too hard to use his $ in order to beat Fors...

Also, iTrolledU #1 for 100M Slayer/month via micro transactions.

v2hpDi3.png

If you spent half the time you spend criticizing other players on making meaningful posts this topic wouldn't need to be moderated so heavily.

OT: The forum ignore list that was talked about a few pages back, is that a real thing? How does one enable it?

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

v2hpDi3.png

As if Forsberg888 isnt using $$$ to achieve his xp *Lol'd* :D

If he never wants to finish and be a failed 200m agile, that is fine by me :P

That's probably fine by him too because hardly anyone would give a crap about your definition of a failure.

OT: The forum ignore list that was talked about a few pages back, is that a real thing? How does one enable it?

84l8p.png

-> My Settings

84l8S.png

-> 'Ignore' Preferences

Go forth and block.

• Like 12

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

v2hpDi3.png

If you spent half the time you spend criticizing other players on making meaningful posts this topic wouldn't need to be moderated so heavily.

It takes a minute to come up with that image and write a simple post as I wrote, that posts requires moderation? LOL

OT: This kid has been here since 2010 and has yet to navigate through his profile settings to add someone to their block list. What an idiot.

v2hpDi3.png

As if Forsberg888 isnt using $$$ to achieve his xp *Lol'd* :D

shhh

Ya and itrolledu isn't using bonus xp and he has streamed all of his xp so far as proof.  In fact this month is only possible because of his stream, and he has done it with 100% legit ways and not used any bonus xp.

He put the effort into calculating and testing ways to get the most kalphite tasks as possible, he then found a way to get the best kk kills he could get.  What he has done is legit and respectable.

If anyone here got a good KK team or a decent sized mass, you could also achieve his rates without the need for micro transactions, and there is proof of this because many people have watched his stream all of this slayer xp.

• Like 1

While KK masses only available because of a twitch following may be more respectful than micro transactions I hardly qualify it as "legit and respectable." But, whatever, props to Itrolledu for using a way to maximize xp gains. 

Boredom.png

While KK masses only available because of a twitch following may be more respectful than micro transactions I hardly qualify it as "legit and respectable." But, whatever, props to Itrolledu for using a way to maximize xp gains. 

Even without his stream I'm certain his clan would help him out. Is that more legit and respectable? This is an MMO after all. He's utilizing that fact.

No different than paying essence runners back in the day.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Did drumgun run out of bonus xp for Agility? It appears hes only been gaining 1.3m slayer past 4 days and no agility xp. What is he doing now? Getting more bonus xp?

• Like 1

Even without his stream I'm certain his clan would help him out. Is that more legit and respectable? This is an MMO after all. He's utilizing that fact.

Or Suomi's C2 woodcutting.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Or Suomi's C2 woodcutting.

I never said theirs were very respectable either. I don't care how you play at all lol. I know this game is all about taking the easy way out now :)

Boredom.png

I mean, intentionally making things harder on yourself just to make the people judging you feel better is kind of insane lol

• Like 3

77yLQy8.png

can you tell me how long it wuld take me to get 200mill all? im just curious

Edited by Kimberly
Removed off-topic

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

What is going on with drumgun jesus, getting nervous that hes doing a Suomi 2012, quit for months then come back and see *Oh wow few people passed me for 5.4b xp, ok... Brb suicide* Can someone confirm what hes doing lol? I assumed he already had enough bonus xp for agility.

Any stalkers who can confirm?

& Yep, Itrolledu is going to get 120m+ slayer monthly, Lol... Back in ma dais I cud onli dreeem of 1m slayer/day MAX.

#1 Drumgun

#2 Fors

#3 Goud/Roger Al

#4 "-"

#5 Alkan/Dragonseance

#6 "-"

#7 Jdelacroix

Future top 7 for 5.2/5.4b xp, enjoy.

who cares if a player gets less xp for a while LOL, seriously it makes you NERVOUS? Omfg. 

What is going on with drumgun jesus, getting nervous that hes doing a Suomi 2012, quit for months then come back and see *Oh wow few people passed me for 5.4b xp, ok... Brb suicide* Can someone confirm what hes doing lol? I assumed he already had enough bonus xp for agility.

Any stalkers who can confirm?

Saw him at fast sc, probably has to get bonus smith to make sure he doesn't do something efficient 

Can everyone please stop with all the condescending, border-line racist, and useless comments? Seriously guys, I understand you hide behind your keyboard and are probably very self conscious and feel a need to either put other people down or vent your frustrations. If you need to vent, go outside maybe. This thread is to talk about the best methods to 200m all. I don't give two shits what irrelevant information you feel like posting. Find something useful to do with your time. 

Drumgun can do whatever he wants, if he feels like going to ski in Lapland with Suomi for 2 months then by all means, he should be able to go ski. As hard as it may be to understand RS is not life for many people, sometimes even the people who you think RS is their life. 

On topic, most front pagers are farming bonus exp, and speaking of bonus exp there is a new minigame out in just under a day which will give bonus farm, slayer, and smithing exp. I wonder how this will effect future slayer? Get bonus exp and do more cb exp post 200m? Also with farming, it might help some with very low farm exp and in danger of it being the last 200m. Should also help out some with low gp?

Thoughts? 

• Like 7

Swarlly.png

On topic, most front pagers are farming bonus exp, and speaking of bonus exp there is a new minigame out in just under a day which will give bonus farm, slayer, and smithing exp. I wonder how this will effect future slayer? Get bonus exp and do more cb exp post 200m? Also with farming, it might help some with very low farm exp and in danger of it being the last 200m. Should also help out some with low gp?

Thoughts?

How much bonus xp in slayer/h u get on that minigame? Same as for smithing/farm. I've never heard of that minigame.