Makilio

200M in all Skills

Bwizzel is back, unbanned now I guess (or was he already)?

Guessing he knew someone to/got in touch with a jmod, and unbanned right around when f2p hiscores were released.

New clan too, training back to 99 all skills.

http://services.runescape.com/m=clan-home/clan/4s

Soon...

/s

mMl6Azn.png

why did he waste his acc by botting, he had 1,5b xp in 2011 (back then, 1,5b actually meant something)..and then he got it halved..why the hell would you do that on a high account :( i hope for him he wont bot anymore

why did he waste his acc by botting, he had 1,5b xp in 2011 (back then, 1,5b actually meant something)..and then he got it halved..why the hell would you do that on a high account :( i hope for him he wont bot anymore

In my books having 1,500,000,000 xp has the same 'meaning' in 2014 that it had in 2011. Of course, that might because of im new here and i dont know about anything :P

He had a thread on one of those botting forums, where he posted usual progress of his botting. From botting his slayer to fletching.

What got him caught was livid farm (IIRC).

Livid was recently released or so, and he began botting. Player moderators would trade him and of course he wouldn't respond to anything. Eventually the name was passed onto the HLF and his name showed up often on the trackers.

And also Because getting caught for botting back then, at a high total level/that much xp like he had was was less common than being a level 3-70 with 150m xp in hunting and having a name like '87warpigfly'.

He botted most of that 200m hunt experience.

And the funny thing was that once his xp was halved, all of those generic/chinese gold farming bots were nearing the first page of the hunter highscores or already had 200m hunt experience and it took Jagex much longer than expected to ban those accounts or rollback them.

In my books having 1,500,000,000 xp has the same 'meaning' in 2014 that it had in 2011. Of course, that might because of im new here and i dont know about anything :P

back in 2011 not alot of people had it besides 1st page people. now wth all that buyable bonus xp/3 years have passed 1,5b xp in 2014 means nothing imo. especially as each few hours you see '... has achieved 99 in all/comp/200m / whatever. in 2011 it were a lot less players with those achivements

How much did he bot? 1.5B xp means nothing if most of it was botted.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

1.5b xp means nothing if any of it was botted. 

Tell that to Alan Turing

• Like 2

1.5b xp means nothing if any of it was botted. 

Funny.  if someone has 1,5b xp, and botted 5m xp, he still legited 1495m xp, and thus means he did 1495m by himself.

(not based on bwizzel, he botted way more) but you said 1,5b means nothing if 'any' of it was botted.

If you have that much xp and suddenly decide to bot, for whatever reason, you always deserve a ban, if you've got away with gaining that much xp for botting, Jagex's systems need improvement. And since then, they have been massively improved. It's close to impossible to bot on RS3 now, if he tries botting again, I highly doubt it'll be just an xp rollback.

• Like 3

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

yeah, i mean i hope he wont anymore. for his own sake, cuz he may not have 1,5b xp anymore, 800m+ xp is still pretty good!, and not to be wasted on a perm ban

What's is going on with Drumgun. I know he's known for being inefficient, but man... 1.7m on the week? Is he gathering BXP maybe?

I heard in a Jebrim video he is butt hurt about Mod MMG not giving him enough credit for his no lifing. Saying he has done on average 12 hours a day instead of 16 or something? Is he slowing down because of this?

What's is going on with Drumgun. I know he's known for being inefficient, but man... 1.7m on the week? Is he gathering BXP maybe?

I heard in a Jebrim video he is butt hurt about Mod MMG not giving him enough credit for his no lifing. Saying he has done on average 12 hours a day instead of 16 or something? Is he slowing down because of this?

He's getting smith bonus from SC.

Does anyone know how the runetracker monthly records handles double xp weekend.  For daily records the xp is halved, but if you monthly xp includes a double xp weekend, is the xp you gained halved?

That can't be even close to efficient? Or how much bonus xp is it per hour?

You're talking about someone who did Rocktails for most of his 200m fishing

Doesn't seem like he would be doing that.. if he were smart at all really..

Boredom.png

weird he did 3months ago sc with us like 5m bonus ~ and then he quit since its not worth doing sc for smith and now hes doing again and slower xp/h bonus since hes using slow sc fc

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Jebrim (I think) said he's just doing it for records.

stop pming me plz

it's 200khr if you're running with a 5v5 squad but since it's drumgun he's using fast sc lol which are 12 min games