Makilio

200M in all Skills

Or you could flip patties and buy the gold... Through bonds ofc, no chinese sites involved

It would've been too much time wasted on earning the real life money, you waste no ticks on multilogging if your suomi-efficient, you cant multilog real life & runescape at the sametime being efficient, if you start with 13m xp in all skills you'll have 15000 hours left that will lead you to 100B+ with no time wasted, spend that money on buyables & sof bonus xp/spins, that would've been the most efficient way to do it, Efficiency expert approved this message.

and if u won million usd like suomi did?

Theres too many people failed getting donations even if they were good players, im sure you know some people so thats not the way to go. But if you are lucky enough then yeah thats the way to go, I would rather try to advice them gambling their bank at the staking arena, better odds getting 10b+ bank that way than hoping to get enough donations. Only lazy people are asking for donations now when they can multilog 07 // Rs3, theres no such excuse anymore that you cant make your own money.

I have it on good authority that Forsberg888 is going to beat Drumgun. Besides Smithing he's got almost everything else banked from Stealing Creation. (according to CrystalFarm)

Welcome to the thread! I've been waiting for your input for years!

Lets talk about 07 vs Rs3 money making.  So yes you can multilog and gain money on 07 and rs3, but you can also multi log and gain money on rs3 and rs3.... and with the transfer ratio at like 6:1, even nature runes are only 5m rs3 gp/hr.  If you multilog rs3 and rs3 you can make more than that per hour and it might even be more afk.  07 is not as good as it once was

Lets talk about 07 vs Rs3 money making.  So yes you can multilog and gain money on 07 and rs3, but you can also multi log and gain money on rs3 and rs3.... and with the transfer ratio at like 6:1, even nature runes are only 5m rs3 gp/hr.  If you multilog rs3 and rs3 you can make more than that per hour and it might even be more afk.  07 is not as good as it once was

Although rs3+rs3 it technically against the rules, with a recent Jagex Mod to verify so I wouldn't endorse that.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

I dont think that you can be that efficient on both of your accounts that you are currently on if you mean rs3 to make more then 5m/h. It would deffinetly damage ur playing on the main acc.

Maybe not, but you could be doing one of the best money making methods at 98-99% efficiency while afking Rocktails or something on the other account.

What's the gp/hr fishing rocktails?

Depends on aura/tacklebox/familiar and with the new t5 auras I dont think anyone has thoroughly tested it enough

I asked on here a while back but got told to research it, however I dont have the loyalty pts or ff rewards. Plus i dont play at all

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Maybe not, but you could be doing one of the best money making methods at 98-99% efficiency while afking Rocktails or something on the other account.

afk rs3/07 bot WoW on 20 accounts and sell the gold to buy "bonds" is much better tbh. Or you could sell dungeoneering items like i used to, 500M per hour of gathering them. Not really worthwhile anymore now though. For mods: selling them was not against the rules only gathering them :lol:
  • Like 2

Is drumgun using SH boots? He has no agility gains to go with his smithing.

Judging by your observation, can you not deduce the answer? You've already done the math on this one. 

• Like 1

Swarlly.png

Is drumgun using SH boots? He has no agility gains to go with his smithing.

Judging by your observation, can you not deduce the answer? You've already done the math on this one. 

I guess I should have stated my question better.... Does he have SH boots? Why isn't he using them.

Grats Jake on 200m fishing after staying at 185m for 8 months lol, whats the point of that dragonseance?

• Like 2

Although rs3+rs3 it technically against the rules, with a recent Jagex Mod to verify so I wouldn't endorse that.

It's amusing how jagex say it's against the rules yet probably half of the jmods doing wbs on their side accs have alts to go with it, and whatnot, seeing as altbands is the new warbands, or has been the way forward since day one if you look at how dseance does it

• Like 1

In all likelihood the increase in drop rate of brawlers from wearing a row is worth losing a couple of % points of crit from your ring whilst slaying now btw.

Scratch that.

"With regards to the rare drop table, hereon referred to as the RDT, it never increases your chance to roll on the RDT. Having looked into a bit more, the Ring of Wealth doesn't seem to do anything with any of the RDT although it does give you a better gem on average if you get a gem drop. You can only get the Vecna skull drop if you're wearing a Ring of Wealth too."

Asmodean <3

Oh I didn't know that about the skull. That explains a lot.

• Like 1

I have it on good authority that Forsberg888 is going to beat Drumgun. Besides Smithing he's got almost everything else banked from Stealing Creation. (according to CrystalFarm)

Welcome to the thread! I've been waiting for your input for years!

Drumgun deserves no1 though. You cant argue with that.

• Like 1

Whoever puts in the most effort in getting to 200M all skills first deserves the spot.

(tfw drumgun lost rank 1 magic due to F2Pers)

Would alkan have the higest total level in game if they made actual stats go to 120 or would drumgun, actually probably drumgun but either of those 2 would be rank 1 if the total level was raised.  Interesting

Alkan would have higher total if they went to 120, Drumgun would have higher if they went to 126 (max level with 200M xp cap).

Isn't Alkan missing two 120s while Drumgun is only missing one?