Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Makilio

200M in all Skills

If you read this Suomi, are you going to/could you do a Master Skill Capes emotes video? I'm sure many people will be curious to see them! :)

Edit: Oops, you're right. Thanks! ;)

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

was a video posted just a page ago with all capes and the emotes are the same as 99 capes anyway.

• Like 1

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Alkan posted a video with all of them pretty much already, and no way Fors beats Drumgun unless I am missing something because he's low fish.. how many hours are they apart at the moment?

• Like 1

Boredom.png

Isn't Alkan missing two 120s while Drumgun is only missing one?

If you are replying to my post:

Drumgun is level 111 Smithing, so 9 short off of all 120.

Alkan is level 119 Hunter and 115 Divination, so 1 Hunter/5 Divination short meaning 6 off of all 120.

However since Drumgun has all the bonus smith xp he needs, and smithing is a lot faster than divination, I am sure he will get it first.

Oh duh, in my head for some reason I assumed that not having 120 meant they had 119.

Drum will hit 4.9B xp today!

GAINZ, soon 5b xp & passing suomi for #1

• Like 1

I have it on good authority that Forsberg888 is going to beat Drumgun. Besides Smithing he's got almost everything else banked from Stealing Creation. (according to CrystalFarm)

Welcome to the thread! I've been waiting for your input for years!

Drumgun deserves no1 though. You cant argue with that.

Someone who's been grinding away 20 hours a day for years versus someone that most likely dropped out of school in order to get max exp gains on rs? hard choice

I'm rooting for drumgun, even though I find it stupid to sit down and root for one person to nolife more than the other, it's not healthy and we're all supporting this

When Drumgun, Fors and some others are all 5.2b, the race to 5.4 (assuming they all go for 5.4) will probably be the most interesting time to be following the top players since Elias & Telmo's race for rank 1.

• Like 1

Asmodean <3

Would alkan have the higest total level in game if they made actual stats go to 120 or would drumgun, actually probably drumgun but either of those 2 would be rank 1 if the total level was raised.  Interesting

If levels were uncapped (so 126 max lvl), drumgun would be at 3254 total level, alkan at 3216.

http://www.indecentcode.com/hs/compare.php?id=alkan&compare=drumgun

Suomi at 3253 btw, so drumgun has caught up there.

• Like 1

Vmser.png

I have it on good authority that Forsberg888 is going to beat Drumgun. Besides Smithing he's got almost everything else banked from Stealing Creation. (according to CrystalFarm)

Welcome to the thread! I've been waiting for your input for years!

Drumgun deserves no1 though. You cant argue with that.

Someone who's been grinding away 20 hours a day for years versus someone that most likely dropped out of school in order to get max exp gains on rs? hard choice

I'm rooting for drumgun, even though I find it stupid to sit down and root for one person to nolife more than the other, it's not healthy and we're all supporting this

As long as he is financialy stable and happy who cares. Its his freedom.

• Like 1

Pls no, we have a thread for that subject already

• Like 7

When Drumgun, Fors and some others are all 5.2b, the race to 5.4 (assuming they all go for 5.4) will probably be the most interesting time to be following the top players since Elias & Telmo's race for rank 1.

Inb4 host fors already has 200m banked in bonus xp for that skill, typical forsberg888.

I actually wonder how much bonus xp + fresh xp from spins he got overall ever since he started going for 5.2b xp lol.

Lol mr drumgun is playing 20h/day on average right now

Also grats alkan on 120 hunter

Hes still 4m off 120. Should get it in a day or 2 at his pace.

Drumgun deserves to win no matter how you look at it. Thats crazy. He doesnt even need sleep. Bath while afking? What about cooking his meals?

Drumgun deserves to win no matter how you look at it. Thats crazy. He doesnt even need sleep. Bath while afking? What about cooking his meals?

Ikr, hes been nolifing since 2007/08 meanwhile host fors is somewhat cheating his way to 5b xp, people who actually know what host fors has been doing on his way to 5b xp will know what I mean.

Ikr, hes been nolifing since 2007/08 meanwhile host fors is somewhat cheating his way to 5b xp, people who actually know what host fors has been doing on his way to 5b xp will know what I mean.

What do you mean? If you're trying to highlight that he previously was a host, you're ignorant. Afaik, his bank was nothing special after dicing got nerfed. The only way he has ''cheated'' is by swapping 07, but who isn't doing that nowadays? To be fair, he did 120m rc xp of graahking.

What do you mean? If you're trying to highlight that he previously was a host, you're ignorant. Afaik, his bank was nothing special after dicing got nerfed. The only way he has ''cheated'' is by swapping 07, but who isn't doing that nowadays? To be fair, he did 120m rc xp of graahking.

Most of his Runecrafting XP was ZMI and not Graahking. I remember RCing with him often back then.

Most of his Runecrafting XP was ZMI and not Graahking. I remember RCing with him often back then.

How would you know? You did 99 through Runespan.

• Like 1

For all you know he took the name to take the piss out of dice hosts, if you're gonna cry about top pagers dicing for money, what about Geel? There's no point arguing about whether or not they hosted or not to make money, at the end of they're grinding xp like crazy while you're sat admiring it and at the same time hating on those that did it in less "honourable ways" classic spectator attitude

How would you know? You did 99 through Runespan.

8uSKd.png