Makilio

200M in all Skills

To think, when this thread started, Fors had 115m xp total.  30m of that in RC with also 99 agility and farm.  Nuts.  He knew what he was doing from the start, got 99 agility to help with RC, then going for 200m RC to build his bank while doing farm runs on the side.

As comparisons, the earliest record of Drumgun on runetrack is from Dec 1, 2009.  He was at 1.3b xp with 200m in hunt, attack, and cook all ready.  Suomi had 880m xp (Dec 4, 2009) with 200m in fletch and fish, and 160m in agility.

Funny how on page 3 or so of this thread, there's a post saying 'it will be someone we've yet to hear of.'

8M3ms.jpg

18 skills (3 from melee) reduces time to max substantially post August

Idk if i could be more OT but you used to have the best hair on top page

Congrats Drumgun! :) After 2 and a half years, we finally have a new rank 1. Epic. We will never forget about you though Suomi <3

• Like 4

8M3ms.jpg

18 skills (3 from melee) reduces time to max substantially post August

For people who are too lazy to figure it out:

the skills NOT used by any clan are:

Runecrafting, thieving, fletching, hunter, fishing, cooking and firemaking. (does defence only count as melee still, or is it both for the melee and mage/range clans?)

Also it seems like that 1.2x xp isnt only for the skills of the clans in those areas but for all skills as long as you're training in the right area.

Hopefully this wont be as easy as moving to a different segment of the city every time it moves because always getting 20% more xp for just moving is pretty stupid.  Also leaving the city will be a waste of time lol.  For any skill that can be trained there it will be trained there.  So like all of rs is going to be dead content

Hopefully this wont be as easy as moving to a different segment of the city every time it moves because always getting 20% more xp for just moving is pretty stupid. Also leaving the city will be a waste of time lol. For any skill that can be trained there it will be trained there. So like all of rs is going to be dead content

The elf city is like a concentration camp for people obsessed with efficiency

>_>

• Like 7

77yLQy8.png

Hopefully this wont be as easy as moving to a different segment of the city every time it moves because always getting 20% more xp for just moving is pretty stupid. Also leaving the city will be a waste of time lol. For any skill that can be trained there it will be trained there. So like all of rs is going to be dead content

>_>

The elves were efficient before it was mainstream :P
  • Like 7

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Congratulations to Drumgun on rank 1, been a long time coming. Well deserved. 

Swarlly.png

HERE COME THE DRUMS HERE COME THE DRUMS.

Rip Suomi

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

>_>

gotta concentrate the efficiency trolls somewhere, so why not do it in an area that looks nice :lol: 

So like all of rs is going to be dead content

Anywhere that isn't G.E or a boss is already dead content.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Rip Suomi

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Rip Suomi

Ye but no

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Hopefully this wont be as easy as moving to a different segment of the city every time it moves because always getting 20% more xp for just moving is pretty stupid.  Also leaving the city will be a waste of time lol.  For any skill that can be trained there it will be trained there.  So like all of rs is going to be dead content

There's probs gonna be a teleport into the city because if you have to go through elf [bleep] land every time you go there then screw that loll

Grats Drumgun, well dun m8

So who has been holding rank 1 for the longest period of time. Zezima did it for many years, and i remember allar did it for over a year but is there any hiscore for this :P?

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

So who has been holding rank 1 for the longest period of time. Zezima did it for many years, and i remember allar did it for over a year but is there any hiscore for this :P?

Not that I know off.

Tiwi, tks, L6vi, Bonebreaker, Zezima, N0valyfe, Gertjaars, suomi, .. there's a fairly long list by now. Iirc, thehate for a while too.

Vmser.png

Zez or Suomi have to be the longest 2 I would think? 

peever142.png

There's probs gonna be a teleport into the city because if you have to go through elf [bleep] land every time you go there then screw that loll

Grats Drumgun, well dun m8

There's a lodestone, and you can attune teleport crystals to each section of the city.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg