Makilio

200M in all Skills

I dont think suomi put much effort in getting donations. he just trained slow skills and left buyables for last. As he got closer to 200m all slaves started donating more and more. he spent mabye a year asking for donations with 10 words. eventually his slaves just started coming to him and trading him without him even asking. not much effort in saying "accepting donations 20k+ please"

You just proved my point >_>

Ask yourself: why did people choose to donate to Suomi, of all people? Why did people donate to Suomi and not you? What's the difference between you two?

I want respect when i finally achieve 200m all. not controversy like suomi has caused.

I dont think suomi put much effort in getting donations. he just trained slow skills and left buyables for last. As he got closer to 200m all slaves started donating more and more. he spent mabye a year asking for donations with 10 words. eventually his slaves just started coming to him and trading him without him even asking. not much effort in saying "accepting donations 20k+ please"

Ask yourself: why did people choose to donate to Suomi, of all people? Why did people donate to Suomi and not you? What's the difference between you two?

I want respect when i finally achieve 200m all. not controversy like suomi has caused.

Do you really think that's the difference between you and Suomi?

its not that your turning down massive donations its that your not getting any because people don't believe your any sort of likely to get 200m in all skills. 

• Like 1

Do you really think that's the difference between you and Suomi?

yes, when is the past 5 pages of this thread going to get cleaned by mods. its getting really off topic.

Hey the off topics are better then theyve ever been, haven't seen anyone question the health and happiness of top players lately

Not sure if you're dodging my question intentionally or not, but the answer is because AFAIK Suomi was the most reliable candidate for 200M all, not you. At the very least, he is/was more reliable than you.

There's easier ways to get people to respect you than getting 200M all skills w/o donations on a video game BTW :P The #1 easiest way to get people to like and respect you is:

[hide]to like and respect other people in return (big surprise, huh? :P)[/hide]

I remember the month when I was a celebrity on RS with my fire cape world record. I had strangers PM'ing me and stopping me on the (RS) streets to talk to me. But I didn't really care about their admiration because I didn't know them and they didn't know anything about me other than my achievement. The only people whose respect I cared about was the respect from my closest friends-- and I already had their respect regardless of my achievements.

So in other words, if you get 200M all skills without donations, then cool. Just keep in mind-- the strangers who blindly adore you don't know anything about you besides your achievements, so they're not getting the full picture of you. The only people who get the full picture of you are going to be your closest friends, and if they are indeed your friends, then they'll respect you regardless of what your total XP is and regardless of how many donations you accepted and regardless of how much RL money you spent on your account. If you're making things harder on yourself because you're afraid that your friends will lose respect for you, then that means they aren't really your friends.

Just my two cents :D

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

I respect you Guy0ne106

ty

How fast is slayer atm, not taking in account to get all 200m's ?

Just wondering how long slaying for "120" would take

100224419lieven.png
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing"

5m xp/day with slaves

Respect is not gained simply by achieving a goal in a specific way. Respect also comes with how you handle yourself with those achievements.

The whole Suomi incident with Jagex HQ and the events leading up to it made Suomi lose respect from alot of people, and not because of the whole donation nonsense.

If you try to downgrade other people's achievements because you did it the "hard way", it won't make people respect you either, it will actually do the complete opposite. Be humble, not arrogant and egotistic.

Respect is earned, not given, no matter what end goal you achieve.

• Like 3

I see all hell has broke loose on this thread since I've been gone. 'Tis a glorious day for E-drama.

For those referring to my one, single achievement, I assume they are talking about that time I did 200m Fletch with sc knives.

MAPLES FTW.

I see all hell has broke loose on this thread since I've been gone. 'Tis a glorious day for E-drama.

For those referring to my one, single achievement, I assume they are talking about that time I did 200m Fletch with sc knives.

MAPLES FTW.

So you're a failed fletchile then, you used bonus exp to do your fletching, should have done it the right way by making arrows from scratch.

Regarding the E-drama, pot calling the kettle black to the finest degree.

Unfortunately, slayer is hard to really say as the block lists, style you use, what gear you have access to, and luck that Kuradal doesn't kick you while you're down all come into play.

Sticking to most higher exp tasks, I'm netting roughly 130k exp per hour on average, without anything fancy (Chaotic staff, Royal Xbow, Drygores for all meleeable tasks outside of strykes). It's definitely not the most efficient way to slay either, just the way I prefer doing it since I want more melee exp.

The new Kalgerion Demons seem to be 130k + slayer per hour, even with how long they take to kill as well.

• Like 2

Or I just like Stealing Creation. How bout that?

And I got soooo much bonus xp with those sc games when my team would get based & I'd get 5 points every 20 mins :)

And I got soooo much bonus xp with those sc games when my team would get based & I'd get 5 points every 20 mins :)

should we be praising you for doing things at 1% efficiency

• Like 3

lover sexio i just want to let you know how much i respect you and i respect the amount of effort you have put into runescape. You are an inspiration and i will hope to be like you some day. It's so inspiring how dedicated you are to runescape. From doing f2p agility to playing sc the legit way which we very very rarely see these days. your capablity of doing 10m agil weeks at barb is just amazing and inspiring. I honestly think if you continued to train skills to 200m you could eventually because rank one in runescape. The amount of hours your able to put into the game is unreal. Your opinions about the games direction are spot on and i agree with everything you say. mod liveinmyshadow, you should be praised by 100% of the runescape players and these tip it players. You are so much better than them and i don't even think they are worthy enough to even speak to you. It's crazy the way they speak to you as if your accomplishments mean nothing. Honestly most of them wouldn't even be capable of getting 50m agility at barb without using ba and even then they still cry about it every second. Look at this quote from obeythecow, "Thank you for having an agility course in f2p. I can train agility as much as i want without having to be a member." That is crazy. how obeythecow herself is so polite towards jagex in this post and has such a passion for this game. Runescape needs more people like obeythecow...... WILLING TO PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT XP. people shouldn't go around abusing methods because they don't enjoy the game. they should quit. People like obey the cow deserve to be rank 1 runescape if you ask me. Another quote from obeythecow "This brought a tear to my eye" In response to a post a player made about how agility is never going to lose its acheviement. I mean look at that. Obeythecow herself shows this much emotion when it comes to runescape. The excitement in her face when she logs on to do agility laps. or be active on the fourms is amazing. I would like to thank obeythecow for your dedication and you are my rank one in runescape, and always will be!!!!

OBEYTHECOW FTW

• Like 1

No we should consider being on topic.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Don't care if you like SC, still makes you a failed Fletchile, should have just kept the points and not used on anything.

No matter how much you try, you will not gain people's respect and admiration for doing things before faster methods came out, when you whine excessively about it and belittle others for their same achievements. Yes, SAME achievements. 200m exp is 200m exp. I don't care if you got 200m thieving by pickpocketing only Men, it's no more or less impressive than someone who got it via Dwarf Traders w/ "abused" heist bonus xp.

Don't care if you like SC, still makes you a failed Fletchile, should have just kept the points and not used on anything.

No matter how much you try, you will not gain people's respect and admiration for doing things before faster methods came out, when you whine excessively about it and belittle others for their same achievements. Yes, SAME achievements. 200m exp is 200m exp. I don't care if you got 200m thieving by pickpocketing only Men, it's no more or less impressive than someone who got it via Dwarf Traders w/ "abused" heist bonus xp.

Did you really just say pickpocketing men to 200m thief is as impressive  as doing traders with heist xp. wtf?

Did you really just say pickpocketing men to 200m thief is as impressive  as doing traders with heist xp. wtf?

All looks the same on the hiscores babe.

@guy0ne106

Ty. It does actually mean a lot to me that you would say something like that. I wouldn't want to be rank 1 and it's not like I've ever been a threat to ppl who do want to get rank 1. I just want to play while having fun. I didn't intend to get into nolifing, it's just that I actually loved to be on RS and would be enjoying myself so much, that it was difficult to tear myself off of the game (not to mention some medical problems allowed me a lot of free time) o.O

I'm in a situation right now where I can't nolife as much though due to irl things, but I still train agility and forum as much as I can.

I just get a little wound up sometimes when I see parts of the game I enjoy get ruined or become dead content, and I tend to freak out a bit.

• Like 1

lover sexio i just want to let you know how much i respect you and i respect the amount of effort you have put into runescape. You are an inspiration and i will hope to be like you some day. It's so inspiring how dedicated you are to runescape. From doing f2p agility to playing sc the legit way which we very very rarely see these days. your capablity of doing 10m agil weeks at barb is just amazing and inspiring. I honestly think if you continued to train skills to 200m you could eventually because rank one in runescape. The amount of hours your able to put into the game is unreal. Your opinions about the games direction are spot on and i agree with everything you say. mod liveinmyshadow, you should be praised by 100% of the runescape players and these tip it players. You are so much better than them and i don't even think they are worthy enough to even speak to you. It's crazy the way they speak to you as if your accomplishments mean nothing. Honestly most of them wouldn't even be capable of getting 50m agility at barb without using ba and even then they still cry about it every second. Look at this quote from obeythecow, "Thank you for having an agility course in f2p. I can train agility as much as i want without having to be a member." That is crazy. how obeythecow herself is so polite towards jagex in this post and has such a passion for this game. Runescape needs more people like obeythecow...... WILLING TO PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT XP. people shouldn't go around abusing methods because they don't enjoy the game. they should quit. People like obey the cow deserve to be rank 1 runescape if you ask me. Another quote from obeythecow "This brought a tear to my eye" In response to a post a player made about how agility is never going to lose its acheviement. I mean look at that. Obeythecow herself shows this much emotion when it comes to runescape. The excitement in her face when she logs on to do agility laps. or be active on the fourms is amazing. I would like to thank obeythecow for your dedication and you are my rank one in runescape, and always will be!!!!

OBEYTHECOW FTW

Outside of this thread. Most of the tip.it community plays Runescape for the joy and don't grind the game. Tip.it has always been like that. You should have seen the whole efficiency debate that led to mass chaos and a lot of the tip.it community leaving and moving onto other forums about two or so years ago. A lot of Tip.it players aren't maxed and some of them are the most inefficient players you will find. However, don't get me wrong some players here are extremely efficient.

But ye I find it offensive when you're calling fellow Tip.it players out for not enjoying the game and worrying about xp, when you couldn't be more wrong.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

10 Mil xp/day

3 things are needed though.

1) You have to buy tons of spins

2) You have to stream on twitch

3) You have to get slaves for mass KK

Unless your name is Ken, I wish you the best of luck.  (Srsly, don't be Ken..)

A lot of Tip.it players aren't maxed and some of them are the most inefficient players you will find.

You mean to tell me there's better ways of gaining Runecrafting experience other than running airs?

I am appalled that no one has spoken up! :-o

Doesn't matter, I am still determined. Slow and steady (but I hope you all forget that my pace would've been 5 years of grinding runecrafting 8 hours a day, 365 days/year).

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

A man who lowers himselft to shame other people deserves no respect.

• Like 2