Makilio

200M in all Skills

For 9 days at that.

How many 200ms will be bought this week hmm. I can see some new top 15 forming!

You mean the current top 15 will have an even bigger lead/fors will catch up even more to drum

also guy0ne they nerfed sh boots cus they were too op for what they intended them to be, they didn't intend them to be so damn good for just afking mage on a dummy or w/e, why you posting so many retarded posts on here that makes no sense bruh

• Like 2

For 9 days at that.

You mean the current top 15 will have an even bigger lead/fors will catch up even more to drum

also guy0ne they nerfed sh boots cus they were too op for what they intended them to be, they didn't intend them to be so damn good for just afking mage on a dummy or w/e, why you posting so many retarded posts on here that makes no sense bruh

Here you are probably not in support for this upcoming promo. but you own sh boots and therfore must defend them. lol your cute. must not have 10b to spend so ofc your gonna complain.

• Like 1

For 9 days at that.

bf was more fun

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

For 9 days at that.

Here you are probably not in support for this upcoming promo. but you own sh boots and therfore must defend them. lol your cute. must not have 10b to spend so ofc your gonna complain.

I have the Sh boots, but I choose not to use them cus I'm not planning to go for 5b xp anytime soon, therefore I don't need any agility exp, lol...

How about you post some real shit instead of spamming crap on here that just causes people to debate for days and end up with no positive results m8

• Like 2

debates are funner on this thread than the usual, how long till x person gets 200m all. or. we know whos going to be first. There is nothing to discuss other than the methods people use. prismania relates to the top 10 therfore i will complain about it all i want

debates are funner on this thread than the usual, how long till x person gets 200m all. or. we know whos going to be first. There is nothing to discuss other than the methods people use. prismania relates to the top 10 therfore i will complain about it all i want

debate about ur 100m wc record month which u never did XD waiting for ur excuses

• Like 1

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

what 100m record month? i wc crystals trees all day how would i get 100m wc

also no one should take anything i say seriously when i say im going for records. im never serious. im still doing yoga for first to 99 invention though.

also no one should take anything i say seriously when i say im going for records. im never serious. im still doing yoga for first to 99 invention though.

I dont get..............

oh shit it's you l0l hey player155546969191i long time no speak disappointed you didn't get 99 div first :(

• Like 6

oh shit it's you l0l hey player155546969191i long time no speak disappointed you didn't get 99 div first :(

lolololol i remember that xDDD

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Wtf happened to this thread lol.  Anyway, there is some good competition in that top ten, alkan and gunnar are still very close, although gunnar might have a larger lead than appears because of bonus xp, but alkan still plays more so it kind of evens out.

Fors and Goud are very close however fors is destroying xp where as goud has slowed down a little bit.  

Jdel could be the next person to 200m all after drum and fors if he starts playing more however he does have a family now so thats difficult

• Like 3

Wtf happened to this thread lol.  Anyway, there is some good competition in that top ten, alkan and gunnar are still very close, although gunnar might have a larger lead than appears because of bonus xp, but alkan still plays more so it kind of evens out.

Fors and Goud are very close however fors is destroying xp where as goud has slowed down a little bit.  

Jdel could be the next person to 200m all after drum and fors if he starts playing more however he does have a family now so thats difficult

jdela wont be second or anytime soon since im pretty sure ppl will buy spins l0l 

• Like 1

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Yeah sorry, my power went out 85 hours into my 168 hour marathon. it was out for about 6 hours so i just gave up, sorry :(

Are there any of Forsberg's old videos anywhere on the internet? Since he deleted them all, yano.

what's with all the people training summoning?

Possibly the enlightenment aura? Double the xp = half the charms.

• Like 4

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Are there any of Forsberg's old videos anywhere on the internet? Since he deleted them all, yano.

I've seen some rc milestone vids (reaching 50m rc, ect), but not sure if he made them or someone else.

What's with Forsberg's sudden mining gains?

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

top pagers bought more spins l

L0l0l03l05l430l0l You dont have to look at xp gains to know they were going to buy spins. its obvious the top page is so terrible atm.

L0l0l03l05l430l0l You dont have to look at xp gains to know they were going to buy spins. its obvious the top page is so terrible atm.

It's what they have to do to "stay in the competition" kinda wish they didn't cus it would make it even more interesting but eh it's 2014

It's what they have to do to "stay in the competition" kinda wish they didn't cus it would make it even more interesting but eh it's 2014

Wish all you want, but they dont need to make it more interesting. They are not there to entertain anyone, they are there to achieve their goals with methods they see suitable.

• Like 2

Wish all you want, but they dont need to make it more interesting. They are not there to entertain anyone, they are there to achieve their goals with methods they see suitable.

WE PAY WE SAY

kr just go to xp-waste ee web and find merediths calaculator

could you post the link please?  If you do, I wouldn't mind posting the top 25 most xp (based on crystalmathlabs) hours left once a week or so.

Posting a link to that site will get you banned on here really quick