Makilio

200M in all Skills

Guys, you do realize it's most effective to not feed the trolls, right?

This forum has a block/ignore feature. It's handy. I encourage folks to use it as appropriate.

• Like 1

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Looks like Forsberg888 is onto the smithing train...

Should be semi relaxing if he intends to do Artisans. Though I imagine he's going to use forges instead, seems to be the best way to go now.

9lzTC.jpg

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Should be semi relaxing if he intends to do Artisans. Though I imagine he's going to use forges instead, seems to be the best way to go now.

Forges? I only just returned to RS3 last night so, forgive my ignorance :P

Was some squeal item for a while. You can set them up anywhere you can set a fire and use it as an anvil for +10% exp + chances of saving bars.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Portable_forge

Kngkyle did a breakdown of the math on HLF using rune bars to make 2hs / legs which gives 350 - 400k exp per hr. The main points were:

(This is not including the cost of the forge itself, which is 70-90k per it seems, lasting 5 minutes each)

Rune Bars @ 13.2k Each - The Old Price

Total Rune Bar Cost: 4,276,800 (per forge)

Value of Saved Bars: 554,400

Return From Selling R2H: 4,028,400

306K Profit Per Forge

3672K Profit Per Hour

10.5 Gp/Xp Profit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rune Bars @ 14.0k Each

Total Rune Bar Cost: 4,536,000 (per forge)

Value of Saved Bars: 588,000

80.4K Profit Per Forge

965K Profit Per Hour

2.8 Gp/Xp Profit

Rune Bars @ 14.5k Each

Total Rune Bar Cost: 4,698,000 (per forge)

Value of Saved Bars: 609,000

60.6K Loss Per Forge

727K Loss Per Hour

2.1 Gp/Xp Loss

Rune Bars @ 15.0k Each

Total Rune Bar Cost: 4,860,000 (per forge)

Value of Saved Bars: 630,000

201.6K Loss Per Forge

2419K Loss Per Hour

6.9 Gp/Xp Loss

Was some squeal item for a while. You can set them up anywhere you can set a fire and use it as an anvil for +10% exp + chances of saving bars.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Portable_forge

Kngkyle did a breakdown of the math on HLF using rune bars to make 2hs / legs which gives 350 - 400k exp per hr. The main points were:

(This is not including the cost of the forge itself, which is 70-90k per it seems, lasting 5 minutes each)

Rune Bars @ 13.2k Each - The Old Price

Total Rune Bar Cost: 4,276,800 (per forge)

Value of Saved Bars: 554,400

306K Profit Per Forge

3672K Profit Per Hour

10.5 Gp/Xp Profit

Rune Bars @ 14.0k Each

Total Rune Bar Cost: 4,536,000 (per forge)

Value of Saved Bars: 588,000

80.4K Profit Per Forge

965K Profit Per Hour

2.8 Gp/Xp Profit

Rune Bars @ 14.5k Each

Total Rune Bar Cost: 4,698,000 (per forge)

Value of Saved Bars: 609,000

60.6K Loss Per Forge

727K Loss Per Hour

2.1 Gp/Xp Loss

Rune Bars @ 15.0k Each

Total Rune Bar Cost: 4,860,000 (per forge)

Value of Saved Bars: 630,000

201.6K Loss Per Forge

2419K Loss Per Hour

6.9 Gp/Xp Loss

sounds op

@Reliable

It seems to matter to the ppl I talk to about it irl.

And if you really want to know why I love agility so much is because it reminds me of my childhood. Each summer growing up, from sunrise to sunset, I'd jump on my trampoline & listen to a tape of classical music on my Walkman, while making up "movies" and pretending I was a film director. I had nothing better to do and the nearest neighbors were miles away on the next mountaintop. Agility on RS reminds me so much of that. I listen to music while training agility and the jerky movements of my character reminds me of jumping on a trampoline. It is basically reliving my childhood.

Then along comes a bunch of ppl wanting to destroy the skill & wanting to destroy that feeling....and ppl wonder why I flip out on forums...

why not go relive it... you know, outside?

sounds op

It kinda is, especially when you factor in the GP savings from not doing Artisans, yet achieving higher exp rates at the same time. But you do lose the afkability.

so BA is ruined for now. Of course this is after everyone already got all their bxp from it. While others who wernt around to abuse it will now be peanalized forever. Jagex sucks at nerfing things. always takes them a year.

so BA is ruined for now. Of course this is after everyone already got all their bxp from it. While others who wernt around to abuse it will now be peanalized forever. Jagex sucks at nerfing things. always takes them a year.

ppl had chance to abuse 4years+ ba stop crying kthnx

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

No one used ba to 200m till you could store the xp. 

No one used ba to 200m till you could store the xp. 

lol?

vase7 did 200m with horn rank 8 mining:>

ryan k o did 200m with horn +10k sc pts original rank 13 atm hes f2p i think

brentiscoool did half 200m mining ~ with horn

anthien did last 50m mining with horn i think, when i showed ba underground clan since it was rlly hard to get team in w6.

there was so many others who didnt got 200m but did tons xp i'm pretty sure there was agility ppl too did myself 50m agil before u could stack bonus :)

get ur facts first before posting something nub.

made 200m+ gp doing leech ba too before eoc :3

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

There was legitimate discussion brought forth regarding 200ms if things are read in context & 90's riot grrl bands are symbolic of the non-existent race to all 200m's.

• Like 1

Did some thread cleaning. Did my best to make sure any posts contributing to the legitimate topic of this thread were left alone. In the future, it does help the moderation team when people do not needlessly respond to trolls, as that only creates more work when all those posts ultimately need to be removed.

Cheers,

@Randox

• Like 8

Sucks that ba was nerfed, hopefully that will be fixed in time for the new, supposedly better hardmode...

Where does it say it was nerfed? 

Sucks that ba was nerfed, hopefully that will be fixed in time for the new, supposedly better hardmode...

Where does it say it was nerfed? 

A recent patch note (not actually related to BA) caused defending to be much harder and longer to do, making defenders not want to play anymore as well. It's not so much the game itself is nerfed, but it is much slower since Defenders can't keep up now, lowering everyone's bxp / hr.

• Like 2

Question, is that even with 2 defenders/team?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

So looks like pretty soon we will have 2 or 3 people with 120 all depending on what forsberg trains.  Obviously alkan is close, but fors has a base xp of 70m now, which is fishing and thats also his last skills to get 120.  Pretty cool stuff.  Am i missing any1 or is there only 1 person (drum) with 120 all?

EDIT-O jdel is very close, with 90m fishin as his last to 120.

Edited by Kr148

Hi guys. I have some things to say and some questions to ask as this has been bothering me tremendously the past few days. So read on if you want :)

I started playing 07 a week ago solely playing it for fun since I was a bit bored at runespan. I didn't start playing it with intentions to transfer gp. And now it really just hit me. (This is NOT a quitting post) I am really falling behind other players in the top 25 and I'm sure you can tell my gains are pretty weak compared to other top players. I do still play about 12 hours a day but I feel I cannot keep up.

With the ridiculous ways to obtain bonus xp via treasure hunter keys and other things like skills being destroyed (mainly talking about silverhawk boots) I just feel I have wasted months upon months from doing 200m agility and not buying keys to get enough bonus xp for 200m in some slow skills. I felt I could have made buttloads of gp from playing 07 and transferring it. But I chose not to do it because I was going for 200m smithing with rune 2hs and of course agility, both of which are not afkable. I have enough gp to get by from flipping but nothing like people such as Dragonseance and Forsberg have.

And no offense to obey the cow, I really did enjoy getting 200m agility. It was an incredible experience with good music and being an inspiration to others in world 91 who were trying to get 99 agility. But being in a race to top page in 200m all skills this is why I felt I wasted my time.

So my question is, does it really matter if I lost all this time from doing 200m agility without boots and not having any bonus xp for other skills? More importantly, does my overall rank matter? I know how there has been discussion about players just cheating their way up the hiscores just to get a good rank. I know I will fall off the top page eventually but I really still want to achieve 200m all skills since I have come this far and people have been supporting me the whole way. I can't give up.

I really should just be happy for the awesome buyable ranks that I have from my flipping spree back in 2009-2010. Also, is it better to have more respect for myself and from other players for having made all my gp from flipping and not buying keys and pretty much doing all skills legit? Maybe I should just enjoy my remaining 200ms and play 07 for fun without worrying about what number I will be to 200m all skills.

I think I have said all I wanted to say. I put a lot of thought into this post. I really love this thread by the way :) It is almost always opened in one of my tabs and I love to read it. Thanks for reading <3

Also, sorry to hear about your recent hacking Dragonseance :(

• Like 11

Hi guys. I have some things to say and some questions to ask as this has been bothering me tremendously the past few days. So read on if you want :)

I started playing 07 a week ago solely playing it for fun since I was a bit bored at runespan. I didn't start playing it with intentions to transfer gp. And now it really just hit me. (This is NOT a quitting post) I am really falling behind other players in the top 25 and I'm sure you can tell my gains are pretty weak compared to other top players. I do still play about 12 hours a day but I feel I cannot keep up.

With the ridiculous ways to obtain bonus xp via treasure hunter keys and other things like skills being destroyed (mainly talking about silverhawk boots) I just feel I have wasted months upon months from doing 200m agility and not buying keys to get enough bonus xp for 200m in some slow skills. I felt I could have made buttloads of gp from playing 07 and transferring it. But I chose not to do it because I was going for 200m smithing with rune 2hs and of course agility, both of which are not afkable. I have enough gp to get by from flipping but nothing like people such as Dragonseance and Forsberg have.

And no offense to obey the cow, I really did enjoy getting 200m agility. It was an incredible experience with good music and being an inspiration to others in world 91 who were trying to get 99 agility. But being in a race to top page in 200m all skills this is why I felt I wasted my time.

So my question is, does it really matter if I lost all this time from doing 200m agility without boots and not having any bonus xp for other skills? More importantly, does my overall rank matter? I know how there has been discussion about players just cheating their way up the hiscores just to get a good rank. I know I will fall off the top page eventually but I really still want to achieve 200m all skills since I have come this far and people have been supporting me the whole way. I can't give up.

I really should just be happy for the awesome buyable ranks that I have from my flipping spree back in 2009-2010. Also, is it better to have more respect for myself and from other players for having made all my gp from flipping and not buying keys and pretty much doing all skills legit?

I think I have said all I wanted to say. I put a lot of thought into this post. I really love this thread by the way :) It is almost always opened in one of my tabs and I love to read it. Thanks for reading <3

Also, sorry to hear about your recent hacking Dragonseance :(

I think you have to decide what your goals are and why those are your goals.

If your goal is 200m all regardless of rank, then you're fine.

If your goal is nth to 200m all, then you might not make that.

Same goes for using/not using keys/spins/donations/whatever - you decide what you value and act accordingly.

• Like 3

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

No, it doesn't matter. The whole point of Rs is to feel achieved and by doing 200m agil without the boots you feel like you accomplished something rather than just taking the easy way out and essentially spending no hours on it. I don't feel as though you "wasted" your time training the skill because nothing is a waste if you enjoyed it. If you spent a lot of time training a skill it gives you the mental toughness to continue with your end goal of 200m in all skills. Rs3 has come to a point where ranks xp gains and such aren't really as impressive as they once were, so I think you should take pride in what you have done rather than look at everyone else and see their xp gains, it will demotivate you and give you anxiety. 

Hope this helped, goodluck on 200m all. :)

• Like 3

200m Agility osrs

personally i stopped caring about skill ranks when they started the removing inactive accounts which is really unfair and sad  :(

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png