Makilio

200M in all Skills

I stopped caring about ranks when I realized people with no work/schooling/other responsibilities are by default "better" at RS than those who can't play as much. Yes, efficiency does play a large and very significant role in how quickly you progress in RS - just look at people who do bonfire firemaking or curly roots instead of daily book of char, they are wasting hundreds of hours - but overall it is definitely more about how much time you can sink into it. And having the time to play as much as Drumgun does does not equal skill and, in my opinion, is not admirable. Neither is buying spins oops I mean keys. 

TL;DR: Any conception of Runescape "competition" is laughable.

Nevertheless, the relentless dedication exhibited by the top players in different ways (buying keys, refusing to buy keys, having 10 warband alts, having one or more 07rs accounts to camp abby demons on and transfer GP to RS3, refusing to play more than one account at a time, etc.) is pretty interesting and fun to watch. 

Personally, back when I still enjoyed RS3, I played OSRS and RS3 at the same time but never transferred any GP.

And @Paperbag, I feel for you, silverhawk boots are one of the worst additions to the game ever. In your boots (lol jokes), I would be furious at Jagex if I got 200m agi the "legitimate" way and then they released SH boots. But it's up to you how you respond to it. I guess you can either accept it and hope Jagex doesn't completely break any more skills or quit.

• Like 5

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

I stopped caring about ranks when I realized people with no work/schooling/other responsibilities are by default "better" at RS than those who can't play as much. Yes, efficiency does play a large and very significant role in how quickly you progress in RS - just look at people who do bonfire firemaking or curly roots instead of daily book of char, they are wasting hundreds of hours - but overall it is definitely more about how much time you can sink into it. And having the time to play as much as Drumgun does does not equal skill and, in my opinion, is not admirable. Neither is buying spins oops I mean keys. 

TL;DR: Any conception of Runescape "competition" is laughable.

Nevertheless, the relentless dedication exhibited by the top players in different ways (buying keys, refusing to buy keys, having 10 warband alts, having one or more 07rs accounts to camp abby demons on and transfer GP to RS3, refusing to play more than one account at a time, etc.) is pretty interesting and fun to watch. 

Personally, back when I still enjoyed RS3, I played OSRS and RS3 at the same time but never transferred any GP.

Well ya if you have more time to put in obviously you might get ahead 

Honestly paperbag, i do not think you would fall off the top page if you keep up at your pace, and second you did save some money during 200m agility and i was very impressed and happy to see you training agility how you were.

Now, as of 2007 gp transfer and just that stuff in general.  You don't need to do it at all, but if you feel it would help, that doesn't mean you need to transfer 40b over.  Same with keys.  You don't need to get bonus xp for 200m in all skills, but if you feel like getting some here and there, and want to transfer over some 07 gp, its up to you.  And if you don't do it thats fine aswell.  You really don't need to do it, not everyone on the top page is like forsberg.  If you stay consistant and play efficiently (as in dailies and just how you go about training) you can stay in the game no problem. 

Basically, yes some people like forsberg and i guess itrolledu are doing some sketchy things that you aren't, but there will still be an asterisk next to their name for it.  You still have a chance to be top page and you will be among those without an asterisk.  (a metaphorical asterisk that is)

Stay motivated and really, we do respect you and you are doing great.

Hope this helped 

• Like 2

Basically, yes some people like forsberg and i guess itrolledu are doing some sketchy things that you aren't, but there will still be an asterisk next to their name for it.  You still have a chance to be top page and you will be among those without an asterisk.  (a metaphorical asterisk that is)

What is the meaning of this asterisk you speak of?

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

That people know that they did what they did, like a baseball player that holds a record but they used steroids.  There is a metaphorical asterisk next to their name.  We know they hold the record, but it was with the use of steroids.

Edit-  One more thing paperbag, you have 7 skills left, thats it.  7 skills.

Sorry Paperbag no one will care about where you finish in the race to 200m all. you wont even be top 10 at this pace and if no one cares about rank 5. imagine how little they will care about you. so if your doing this to get attention or something you wont get it from many people. if your goal is 200m all for the accomplishment then go for it. Don't play for ranks and don't use the methods the other top pagers use to get it. Just shows you don't enjoy the game. Have fun.......

Sorry Paperbag no one will care about where you finish in the race to 200m all. you wont even be top 10 at this pace and if no one cares about rank 5. imagine how little they will care about you. so if your doing this to get attention or something you wont get it from many people. if your goal is 200m all for the accomplishment then go for it. Don't play for ranks and don't use the methods the other top pagers use to get it. Just shows you don't enjoy the game. Have fun.......

So do you think people actually care about your flawed logic?(other than Obey the Cow lol)  I care and support Paperbag.

• Like 7

200m Agility osrs

Thank guys :)

And @ guy0ne: Yes, I know that almost no one in the entire world will care what rank I finish at. But there are still enough people that will care that keeps me going, plus the pride of me doing it too.

Anyway, I may take a few days break just because I feel burned out atm. I think I over did it the first few days I was playing 07. It's a rare occurrence but it can happen to people, even top players.

• Like 6

Thank guys :)

And @ guy0ne: Yes, I know that almost no one in the entire world will care what rank I finish at. But there are still enough people that will care that keeps me going, plus the pride of me doing it too.

Anyway, I may take a few days break just because I feel burned out atm. I think I over did it the first few days I was playing 07. It's a rare occurrence but it can happen to people, even top players.

Nothing wrong with taking a break

Don't worry paper bag I'm on a break from my 200m all goal as well. Mostly because my membership ran out and I only have 2m bank so no bond gp. I will start begging friends in a few days.... Obviously I would pay back because donations are wrong

That people know that they did what they did, like a baseball player that holds a record but they used steroids.  There is a metaphorical asterisk next to their name.  We know they hold the record, but it was with the use of steroids.

Edit-  One more thing paperbag, you have 7 skills left, thats it.  7 skills.

Mfw points out fors and itrolledu as sketchy people but not his clan leader llll

Don't listen to guy0ne paper. He thinks people care about his trolling attempts lol mad respect to you for staying up there without giving in to the pressure of whoring out wbs/alts for bxp/bonds for keys. You are a good guy

• Like 1

and paper i dont understand why would u care about sh if u didnt use ba for agility if u remember i always offered to come do ba since u were loosing so much time not doing it:x

• Like 1

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

and paper i dont understand why would u care about sh if u didnt use ba for agility if u remember i always offered to come do ba since u were loosing so much time not doing it:x

He wanted to impress me.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Shut up Jebrim

• Like 3

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

He wanted to impress me.

^This and I dislike BA and other group minigames/activites very much.

Dinkleberg

• Like 1

Hey btw serfal, i think dragonseance has done some very very sketchy things.  Kingz and i had a discussion about this in cc, and i even said that a player who wont be named using 2b from a donation wasn't as bad as making 40b from 07.  Just because i didn't use gunnar as an example doesn't mean i dont think some stuff hes done is sketchy.  Gunnar even thinks the stuff he does is sketchy lol.

Anyway, i gotta go with drumgun, imo it would be a miracle if fors got 200m all before him

P.S.  I dont think that gunnar is a great player at all btw, just hes an example of some1 who does take advantage of some stuff, and really doesnt care what he does as long as it isnt a donation or against the rules.  I really do respect him and hes a good friend of mine dont get the wrong idea

Hey btw serfal, i think dragonseance has done some very very sketchy things.  Kingz and i had a discussion about this in cc, and i even said that a player who wont be named using 2b from a donation wasn't as bad as making 40b from 07.  Just because i didn't use gunnar as an example doesn't mean i dont think some stuff hes done is sketchy.  Gunnar even thinks the stuff he does is sketchy lol.

Anyway, i gotta go with drumgun, imo it would be a miracle if fors got 200m all before him

P.S.  I dont think that gunnar is a great player at all btw, just hes an example of some1 who does take advantage of some stuff, and really doesnt care what he does as long as it isnt a donation or against the rules.  I really do respect him and hes a good friend of mine dont get the wrong idea

"takes advantage of stuff, doesn't care as long as it's not against the rules"

that explains why he multilogged sc and pretty much everything that is multi-loggable to gain bxp lol

I have nothing against Dseance but I hate the fact that people in his clan back his actions up like that and then you point out other people who seems dodgy, like cmon

drum obv gonna win, he's picking up the pace with his farming so ye

My opinion of Dseance has nothing to do with me being an EE member.  Where has all this EE hate been coming from lately.  It seems like you can call people out on their credibility just for being a member of EE

• Like 1