Makilio

200M in all Skills

If the top gainer is outside of the top ten do you think you could give us feed on their week?

Alright, 1 sec. (will do from now on)

done

Edited by Licert1
  • Like 1

From what i understand, your saying that no player should range or mage while slaying so i should take those of slayer and i should increase atk/str ratio from every hour of slaying? What would you suggest for str and atk rates while slaying?

That's not the best model to use. Slayer : Attack/Strength is 1 : 2.4 . Ideally, you get 200m att/str from slayer + some. 

Celestial dragons are range, Kalgerion demons are mage and both are good slay exp. I'm not sure on the % of tasks those represent. Maybe 10% of all tasks and probably 1 : 2.5 (mage/range). 

Swarlly.png

So for each salyer xp, one player would earn 2.4 atk xp + 2.4 str xp + 2.5 range xp + 2.5 mage xp?

No, one player would earn 2.4 Attack OR Strength exp FOR 1 Slayer exp. So 200m slayer all ATT/STR = 480M ATT/STR exp.

10% of all Slayer exp (20M) is done with mage and range, so 10M slayer/24m Magic, 10M slayer/24M range. 

Therefore if perfect, 200m slayer gets you

200m ATT

200m STR

24M range

24m mage

+ 32m in Def from left over melee exp. Overall, slayer is :   1 slay exp : 2.4 combat exp

Keep in mind that it is not guarenteed that Celestials and Kalgerions are 10% of all tasks, I am merely assuming. This does not include any cannon, either. 

Swarlly.png

If you are going for accuracy, you should not have 0h for Warband skills considering one wave takes 10-15 minutes, it really adds up. Same goes for Dungeoneering and Firemaking. Plus, you do not have the time to get all Warband skills purely from Warbands so you should look for an alternative method.

• Like 1

If you are going for accuracy, you should not have 0h for Warband skills considering one wave takes 10-15 minutes, it really adds up. Same goes for Dungeoneering and Firemaking. Plus, you do not have the time to get all Warband skills purely from Warbands so you should look for an alternative method.

@ Level 99 if you're going to do 200m mining/smith/herb/con/farm all through warbands (assuming 15 minutes) it's going to take 128 hours worth of warbands per skill, so yes it does add up.

Yes but we are already assuming an average of 9h per day... some of them play 10h, 12 or 7... so even if war band is 15m a day, it doesn't change a thing... its already in the average time a player plays per day

Edit: Even if you add those 15m daily, you would end up with less time to 200m all since adding those would mean more irl days meaning more xp gained with dailys. For example, playing 15 hours per day would require more in game time then playing 9h per day.

It's still worth factoring in the time

New block added for 350+ quest points for slayer.

Does anyone know the most optimal block list? Thanks.

BTW skillchompas suck

for hunting*

Spent some more time on my code, changed slayer to work the way Bendover told me. Also added time involving doing the dailys to reflect the time spent in each skill done.

New time to max for a new maxed player :

Time to get 200M slayer  1438

Time to get 200M attack  0

Time to get 200M strength  0

Time to get 200M defense  187

Time to get 200M range   411

Time to get 200M prayer  159

Time to get 200M mage   274

Time to get 200M cook   232

Time to get 200M crafting  267

Time to get 200M rc   1438

Time to get 200M hunter  534

Time to get 200M summon  37

Time to get 200M fletch  584

Time to get 200M thieving  38

Time to get 200M woodcut  1724

Time to get 200M fishing  350

Time to get 200M divination  1614

Time to get 200M dg   42

Time to get 200M mining  128

Time to get 200M smithing  128

Time to get 200M herblore  128

Time to get 200M construct  128

Time to get 200M firemaking  40

Time to get 200M agility  0

Time to get 200M farming  256

Time to get 200M hp   0

Total time needed for 200M all  9293

• Like 1

What method for thieving? :o

Edit: Or are these just personal times to 200m all?

200m Agility osrs

Wouldn't the time to Max after newly maxing be 0 for all

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

100 of the dragon-equiv skillchompas gave me ~8900 woodcutting xp at 90wc, no bonus at all, probably averages out as higher/lower over time, and probably not worth using due to the insane cost.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Spent some more time on my code, changed slayer to work the way Bendover told me. Also added time involving doing the dailys to reflect the time spent in each skill done.

New time to max for a new maxed player :

Time to get 200M slayer  =  1438

Time to get 200M attack  =  0

Time to get 200M strength  =  0

Time to get 200M defense  =  187

Time to get 200M range   =  411

Time to get 200M prayer  =  159

Time to get 200M mage   =  274

Time to get 200M cook   =  232

Time to get 200M crafting  =  267

Time to get 200M rc   =  1438

Time to get 200M hunter  =  534

Time to get 200M summon  =  37

Time to get 200M fletch  =  584

Time to get 200M thieving  =  38

Time to get 200M woodcut  =  1724

Time to get 200M fishing  =  350

Time to get 200M divination  =  1614

Time to get 200M dg   =  42

Time to get 200M mining  =  128

Time to get 200M smithing  =  128

Time to get 200M herblore  =  128

Time to get 200M construct  =  128

Time to get 200M firemaking  =  40

Time to get 200M agility  =  0

Time to get 200M farming  =  256

Time to get 200M hp   =  0

Total time needed for 200M all  =  9293

Time to get 200M thieving   38

What?

E: are you calculating thieving as a byproduct from fletching? 

Shouldn't fletch be the by-product since it can be trained pretty much everywhere.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Yeah sorry i printed it wrong, u do 584 hours of fletch while thieving then only 38 hours left are needed for thieving

And by newly maxed i mean 99 all with 120 dg

100 of the dragon-equiv skillchompas gave me ~8900 woodcutting xp at 90wc, no bonus at all, probably averages out as higher/lower over time, and probably not worth using due to the insane cost.

That is why you hunt and sell them, for dem gps ;)

Amblerbossingnubl2skill.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Yeah sorry i printed it wrong, u do 584 hours of fletch while thieving then only 38 hours left are needed for thieving

And by newly maxed i mean 99 all with 120 dg

It should be 0 hours @ fletching and 622 Hours at thieving. Simply because you can fletch lossless nearly everywhere, not necessary only at thieving.

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

no xpwaste where did you get the charms for 200m summ, or the xp that you have so far.  It doesnt seem like your slayer, magic, or defense xp would get you that many charms.  I take it defense is glacors but still it wouldn't give you that much. 

no xpwaste where did you get the charms for 200m summ, or the xp that you have so far.  It doesnt seem like your slayer, magic, or defense xp would get you that many charms.  I take it defense is glacors but still it wouldn't give you that much. 

Pretty sure all of his melee exp and combat exp/slay xp adds up with the charms, and it's not like he got 103m range, 200m atk and 110m strenght at a place where you get 0 charms

Honestly, if I had the gp I would most likely try to lend you some, but unfortunately I have to borrow gp myself just to be able do my enlightenment aura :(

Also, he has quite a bit of combat exp, surely everything gives charms. He could have easily done range and def at Daggs for 450 crims/hour. What do  you think inspector Kr?

Swarlly.png

I was just curious as to how he got them.  Ive seen people with more combat xp with him not have enough charms for 200m, and i was assuming most of his combat xp came from slayer besides his mage or defense which is at glacors.  Glacors by themselves would get you 200m summ, and i didnt think the 76m slayer filled in the gap but i guess im wrong.  But he doesnt have 200m summ yet

I was just curious as to how he got them.  Ive seen people with more combat xp with him not have enough charms for 200m, and i was assuming most of his combat xp came from slayer besides his mage or defense which is at glacors.  Glacors by themselves would get you 200m summ, and i didnt think the 76m slayer filled in the gap but i guess im wrong.  But he doesnt have 200m summ yet

Most of his big summoning gains (140M total) are during Bonus XP weekends or post-Enlightenment aura, so that helped to cut down the amount of charms needed.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.