Makilio

200M in all Skills

I guess my question is why isn't the root of the problem being addressed, just the consequences from it?

• Like 2

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

It is being addressed, but if we jumped straight to a ban for every idiot who decides to make a trolling remark here and there there'd be no one left on these boards.

Cynicism aside, it's also part of giving people a chance to change. Yes we can see when people are typically out to make trouble but you can only be so harsh before the punishment doesn't fit the offense. The more you start to stretch that boundary, the less consistent and fair you are to users.

hzvjpwS.gif

Nearly maxed now, less than 9mil to go! Does Drum have trim comp? 

no

Drumgun does have cwars done, so if he has rocks done too he could get trim in short order.

• Like 5

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Congrats to Roger Al on 200m prayer this week :)

• Like 6

Swarlly.png

Drumgun-

3d517ea5bf.png

(I posted a relevant picture! :P)

9NybH.png

(I posted a relevant picture! :P)

congrats drumgun

• Like 1

50%

Not 50% because you still have to do a lot of banking time.

presets

Yeah, but Cooking each fish 50% faster (which is the information I was giving) will mean that even with presets and perfect banking you will be banking more times per hour because you get through more invents/hr, so the overall xp/hr or items cooked/hr isn't actually 50% higher than regular 3 tick cooking.

• Like 1

tl;dr it's faster

He most certainly will... I hope! 

Also, looks like Forsberg888 is closing in pretty fast on 200m all as well. His fish rates must be pretty exceptional and close to 22 hours day some days. Also looks like he will have to actually mine for 200m mining, my best guess is that he will LRC with Sh boots for agility exp - I'm not sure how much they activate there, though. He could ultimately do some Bard fishing with Sh boots so that he doesn't have to run laps because he still has a substantial amount of agility left. 

Swarlly.png

Is livid better than vinesweeper for exp per hour?

Not if you're good at Vinesweeper. However it's only like 1-2k XP/hr slower with a fraction of the effort.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Would qh make a big difference for the pure farming xp?

I heard some people talking about it a few days ago, to finish livid faster.

Nah vinesweeper is twice as fast as livid

• Like 1

Nah vinesweeper is twice as fast as livid

Livid Farm is 33k XP/Hr + Bonus XP applies, meaning 66k Xp/Hr with a small about of bonus XP.

Vinesweeper (solo) is 35-37k XP/hr on average (my highest in one hour was 42k, but that was a bit of luck)

If you know a way of doing 66k xp/hr solo at Vinesweeper consistently - teach me. Better yet - make an instructional video for your method.

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

I'm pretty sure it was 60k

I may be wrong, of course

But there's no way I'm buying membership to test this, sorry.

Nearly every video on Youtube will tell you "40k xp/hr" (most actually result in 36-38k xp/hr and are just rounded up, although 40k xp/hr is possible it usually isn't the average)

I did nothing but Vinesweeper between herb/farm runs for 40 to 99 Farming. Even when you recognize all the patterns there isn't much you can do to speed up digging holes and placing flags.

40k xp/hr:

50k xp/hr (using 2 people, and it's more like 46k~)

If you have bonus XP - AFK'ing cure plant is 66k~ xp/hr. Meanwhile Vinesweeper requires 100% attention, cannot make mistakes, and caps at around 45k xp/hr but averages closer to 36-40k xp/hr

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ

Ok I believe you I'll update my calculator eventually

I did nothing but Vinesweeper between herb/farm runs for 40 to 99 Farming. 

ew.  why?

• Like 2

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

ew.  why?

lol

-

What's Kalphite King combat experience/hr? (when using for slayer)

ew.  why?

lol

-

What's Kalphite King combat experience/hr? (when using for slayer)

KK exp is based on damage you do, so if you're doing it in a mass like itrolledu did, you won't get much but if you do it with a couple friends it's like 10ish k exp per kill

• Like 1

ew.  why?

I really wanted a farm cape and I was getting 99 with a friend who was also at vinesweeper most of the time.

I also like playing Minesweeper. So I found it fun.

Playing a game for fun. What a weirdo.

• Like 10

現実とうひを繰り返してもうそうしてんだ