Makilio

200M in all Skills

lets just hope his bot doesn't break    /s

Any idea when he will be getting it? Has anybody seen any posts/comments anywhere stating a time - Would love to be online/at the location when he gets it. It's worthy of an in-game Jagex event.

~ K O N K A R ~ Konkar Jr ~ X Konkar X
99 Strength - 18/12/08 - 99 Attack - 5/2/09
99 Hp - 20/7/09 - 99 Defence 26/7/09
K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr
RSC, Lives on in all of us

Any idea when he will be getting it? Has anybody seen any posts/comments anywhere stating a time - Would love to be online/at the location when he gets it. It's worthy of an in-game Jagex event.

Or he could stop at 1 xp from reaching it.

That'd be highly original.

• Like 2

Vmser.png

150px-Guthixian_butterfly.png

Won't be seeing those flapping bastards for another 8 months, though.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

New on runescape: Passive experience!* Gain experience from the moment you log in with no effort at all, we'll call it, bronzehawks! Goes to your lowest skill

*effective immediately upon login

• Like 3

New on runescape: Passive experience!* Gain experience from the moment you log in with no effort at all, we'll call it, bronzehawks! Goes to your lowest skill

Should be goldhawks tbh, already got silverhawks and this seems like an upgrade, not a downgrade. Ofc you would have to pay irl gp to get access.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I don't think Drum is as fussed about a party as Suomi was, as he made vids to interact with people and people wanted to see it, if someone knows Drum I guess they could ask him to host one but idk if he would bother with it lol

• Like 1

Should be goldhawks tbh, already got silverhawks and this seems like an upgrade, not a downgrade. Ofc you would have to pay irl gp to get access.

if you make it seem like a downgrade people wont rage so much

Jagex didn't even make a news post for suomi then they named jake the number 1 rs player lol. Drumgun will get nothing except an in game message. They will also name forsberg888 the number 1 player after hes 50,000 spins into invention while drumgun is still playing normal.

Jagex didn't even make a news post for suomi then they named jake the number 1 rs player lol. Drumgun will get nothing except an in game message. They will also name forsberg888 the number 1 player after hes 50,000 spins into invention while drumgun is still playing normal.

Well suomi was kind of a [bleep] to jagex 

whats up with always calling Fors the #1 spin buyer, if you don't even know. Yo Blue is still #1 buyer tbh

I found it dumb how they gave Jake the award for best rs player, when Suomi was 1 exp off being miles ahead of him again prior to that.. They should atleast have taken the golden gnome away from him and given it to drumgun or whoever is ranked #1 cus let's be honest Jake was #1 for like a month because he begged Forsberg it, that's all, he even lost it was he received the award lmao

• Like 1

#1 player doesn't necessarily imply rank 1

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

I found it dumb how they gave Jake the award for best rs player, when Suomi was 1 exp off being miles ahead of him again prior to that.. They should atleast have taken the golden gnome away from him and given it to drumgun or whoever is ranked #1 cus let's be honest Jake was #1 for like a month because he begged Forsberg it, that's all, he even lost it was he received the award lmao

he begged forsberg? fill me in plz

he begged forsberg? fill me in plz

Meant Suomi sorry, I'm pretty sure SUomi made a vid where he said that Jake begged him to not get rank 1, or Suomi heard that they were gonna give some award and he avoided getting max to let Jake get it.

And Steph, you're right, but Jake isn't really #1 either so idk who could be considered rank 1 lol

Opinions for an opinion based reward

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

the reward was for "Top ranking player" And if Jake is considered a #1 player not based on actual rank but contribution, He would also lose in that catagory because he does nothing for the game. It was for who was on the top of the high scores at the time, Suomi was the one but they probably picked out the people before suomi took rank 1 back. I think during the same runefest Zezima won the award for actual #1 player even though all he did was max but whatever.

Jdelacroix ftw

the reward was for "Top ranking player" And if Jake is considered a #1 player not based on actual rank but contribution, He would also lose in that catagory because he does nothing for the game. It was for who was on the top of the high scores at the time, Suomi was the one but they probably picked out the people before suomi took rank 1 back. I think during the same runefest Zezima won the award for actual #1 player even though all he did was max but whatever.

zezima got the golden gnome for "lifetime achievement" and I think that's rightfully given as he might be the only player who was here at the start and who will always be remembered (and he still plays, maxes and gets 200mz)

• Like 3

Drumgun sitting at a little under 330k to 5.2B XP.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Better make sure to pk drumgun at wbs

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

9Uoav.png

Grats to Drummy

• Like 13

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid