Makilio

200M in all Skills

Efficient method to full maxing on a new account in Rs3:

Making money: Transfer it all off a main account.

Be a fair bit different if a player was actually new and wanted to know best way to max with no GP to begin with.

I think if you were aiming to max an account in the fastest amount of time, you would probably already have a main to transfer gp from. I mean the whole concept of "efficiency" is sort of a late-game idea. If you think back to when you started your very first rs account, did you really foreplan every skill before you trained it for the goal of having least amount of days played when you maxed.

• Like 1

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Has Drumgun quit? He has nothing on A-log since last week.

If he hasn't quit does anyone know what he is planning on doing?

To be fair Mish, when most of us started we were too young to care about efficiency, and the game play back then wasn't as efficiency based. I was 11 when I started in 2003, I didn't care to know about powerskilling or efficiency. 

Be a fair bit different if a player was actually new and wanted to know best way to max with no GP to begin with.

Then they should research their best available money makers

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Then they should research their best available money makers

alts

I would say do mostly free skills to 99 and see where your money is, then do some stuff like slayer to get combats up and whatever you have left for combat, do the melee at frosts cuz they are amazing gp/hr and xp/hr, and mage at glacors for xp, gp, and charms.  range can be done however but waterfiends arent a bad idea.

But ya just training free skills usually somehow accumulates wealth.  also it will give you time to find methods you enjoy or are good at and you can then set goals based on that.  Its hard to say best money making when maxing because there are a lot more factors when you dont have 99 all and a large cash stack.  Even training wcing before you c2ing you will accumulate some money from birds nests, farming herbs is still decent money at any level.  so ya there are ways it just depends on stats and supplies

Alright, ladies and gents...

Again, we had to go through this thread and clean out flaming, flame baiting, and excess spam.

You all have your own opinions which is fine - post them! Threads will go a bit off topic from time to time (such as the efficient ways to 99s posted earlier in this thread) which is also fine - it happens.

However, what we will not tolerate is the constant deliberate derailing of the thread to post personal attacks toward each other.

If you have an issue with something someone else says, report it. Also, as mentioned before, you can click here to add users to your ignored list.

• Like 5

09144a99bb.png

This thread got boring since all we have to talk about is the bxpscapers and Jake who wont finish for 14 years because he gets like 1m xp a day. It's like woohoo This player got 57,543,432 xp in runecrafting today beating the old 56,432,111 record. FUN!

Atleast we have 07 to actually watch decent records set.

Spot on.

And watching posts get removed is pretty much whats left in this thread.

Forsberg should get 200m mining tommorow.. then he's just 16m or something off 200m agility & 700k for fishing.. 

whoop-dee-doo

I wonder why he isnt whereing his boots

so he can say he did agility the legit way.

You don't get the full xp bonus but you still get a 1% xp boost from var armor. I think it'd be a good trade off

Tranquil.png

Forsberg 900k off 200m mining, seems like he may be going to agility or something idk idc 

wearing the golden mining boots is +12% bonus, compared to +4% if not wearing them.  Varrock armor is 6%.  The only way to stack the bonuses is to wear the full armor.  Fors choose the extra 8% mining bonus over agility.

Where are you getting 12% from

Edit where are you getting any of these numbers from

Tranquil.png

My buttocks stores the finest of information.

My buttocks stores the finest of information.

Lol :P

Also Desupty told me he would try to be the first to 5.4b  XP if someone donated him 25b, do you think it's possible?

• Like 1

Travis_D.png       k_Lw.png

Assuming Desupty is able to get 5.2b xp before Inventor comes out, he'd still have to compete with Drumgun, Forsberg, Geel, Dragonseance, Alkan, and Roger Al for 5.4b. That's his best case scenario, and it doesn't look really good for him. He'd really struggle to beat Drumgun if Drumgun decides to compete and Forsberg and Geel would be stiff competition too. I'd be surprised if Dragonseance or Alkan would be able to play enough to compete for rank 1, but otherwise they'll be competitive too. I don't know enough about Roger Al's playing habits to comment on him.

More realistically, it'd be highly unlikely for him to hit 5.2b before inventor comes out. Let's say Inventor is released in April, 2015. That's about the time that Roger Al will hit 5.2b xp, so we'd have 6 maxed players. In that time, Desupty has about 3,000 hours to get 5.2b xp. That basically puts him somewhere between 2.5b and 3.5b xp depending on the skills he does. That's probably not entirely accurate, but it basically guarantees that won't be within 1b of 5.2b xp by April. My calculator has him finishing in about 2 years.

So let's assume that for one reason or another, he finishes every skill except for Farming before Inventor is released. If he starts doing 1 tree run and 2 fruit tree runs per day with bonus xp, he can get 381k Farming xp per day. That puts him at 476 days until 200m Farming. What's especially troubling is that with players like Roger Al, they can put warbands into Farming, but Desupty has a lot of xp left in every warbands skill, so that's not an option for him.

To even have a chance at competing for rank 1 after Inventor is released, assuming it takes 4 months to get 200m Inventor, Desupty needs Inventor to be released almost exactly a year from today. I want to say that's unlikely, but you just don't know with Jagex.

Summary:

• Desupty has to get 5.2b xp before Inventor is released
  • He will have to compete with at least 6 other people for first to 5.4b xp
  • He cannot possibly get 5.2b xp before July 2015 because of Farming
  • He has 2 years of skilling left, but generous estimates suggest that he could finish in about 18 months
  • If Inventor is released any time after January, 2016, he has a chance

It's important to note how many people are ahead of Desupty. For reference, he's only about 1,000 hours ahead of me and I'm nobody. By the time he gets 200m in all skills, the first 2 or 3 pages of the hiscores could be filled with maxed players.

• Like 2

Desupty is the same guy who said he would be 200m all january 1st 2013 pls ppl.

wearing the golden mining boots is +12% bonus, compared to +4% if not wearing them.  Varrock armor is 6%.  The only way to stack the bonuses is to wear the full armor.  Fors choose the extra 8% mining bonus over agility.

Lolwat.

Golden mining suit gives +1% xp per piece, and another bonus +1% for wearing the full set. Not wearing the boots sacrifices the set bonus and the boots bonus, for +4% instead of +6%.

If you're trying to take into account the extra xp from bonus ores mined from the Varrock armor, that activates roughly 10% of the time when mining gold, so the whole suit would give +6.6%, and the suit minus boots would give +4.4%.

As Steph said, the Varrock armor always gives the same xp bonus as the golden mining top if you own both, whether you're wearing the whole set or not.

I've absolutely no idea where you're getting your numbers.

• Like 2

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Lolwat.

Golden mining suit gives +1% xp per piece, and another bonus +1% for wearing the full set. Not wearing the boots sacrifices the set bonus and the boots bonus, for +4% instead of +6%.

If you're trying to take into account the extra xp from bonus ores mined from the Varrock armor, that activates roughly 10% of the time when mining gold, so the whole suit would give +6.6%, and the suit minus boots would give +4.4%.

As Steph said, the Varrock armor always gives the same xp bonus as the golden mining top if you own both, whether you're wearing the whole set or not.

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Magic_golem_set

edit; clearly should of read the original quote. but yeah fors is probably using the full golem set?

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Lolwat.

http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/en/Magic_golem_set

edit; clearly should of read the original quote. but yeah fors is probably using the full golem set?

Which gives a +7% boost to mining success, so you presumably mine 7% more, making the golden suit's xp bonus 7% stronger, so...

Full suit bonus: 6% + (.1*6%) + (.07*6%) = 7.02% boost

The golem set has no effect without the full suit, so it's that 7.02% xp boost (plus non-aggressive rock creatures!) versus the 4.4% boost provided by wearing golden mining suit w/ varrock armor + silverhawks.

Still probably more efficient to be using the silverhawks, still don't know how squel got his numbers.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg