Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Makilio

200M in all Skills

If you spamclick that button on the action bar you can bury much faster than just holding down the key like that video shows.

Well considering this is already breaking the rules (bug abuse), might aswell use the double click mouse keys button, which is default + on the number pad for the spam clicking. 

Just for the record, i have heard that this is bannable.

Yes lets all abuse a fast prayer method because 1m prayer xp/h isnt fast enough already.

• Like 3

You can get similar rates without the animation, so how is it bug abuse?

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

I would like you to explain why you consider it bug abuse, because I don't really see why.

Because back then, we had no action bar, so for things like dropping fish, burying bones, etc. you had no choice but to do each of them one at a time separately.

Then they add an action bar, even going as far as specifically giving us the ability to simply hold the key down in order to drop all of an inventory of items at once (even though spam clicking is faster), not sure why they would consider burying bones like that to be bug abuse if they don't consider dropping items that way to be bug abuse either.

Besides, you're paying like 3-4 times as much for that kind of prayer exp/hour compared to simply using a Gilded altar :P

• Like 2

There's a throttle on burying bones from the inventory. This forces you to be able to only bury one bone per tick. Burying bones through the action bar breaks this throttle.

There is no throttle on dropping items. It's easy enough to drop two items in a single tick using only your mouse, and still possible (though difficult) to drop even more items in a single tick using mousekeys.

The difference between dropping and burying lies in the existence of this throttle.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Then yeah, if they specifically put a limit on burying bones, then the action bar bypassing this limit is probably bug abuse.

I would like you to explain why you consider it bug abuse, because I don't really see why.

Because back then, we had no action bar, so for things like dropping fish, burying bones, etc. you had no choice but to do each of them one at a time separately.

Then they add an action bar, even going as far as specifically giving us the ability to simply hold the key down in order to drop all of an inventory of items at once (even though spam clicking is faster), not sure why they would consider burying bones like that to be bug abuse if they don't consider dropping items that way to be bug abuse either.

Besides, you're paying like 3-4 times as much for that kind of prayer exp/hour compared to simply using a Gilded altar :P

dragon rider amulet and aura makes frost dragon bones with that method 20m xp hour for 20gp/xp, it's not that much more expensive considering the rates you'll get

Get banned for a bug that is 5x the xp/h in a 1m xp/h skill. And get nothing for abusing a sc bug for 2 weeks which was 4x the xp/h in skills ment to only get 100k xp/h max.

Noone has been banned though, for either occurrence. We've had the multilogging discussion before and I'm pretty sure it's been dried out.

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Ahh so burial is out oh well I was eventually planning on doing a 1-day 200m prayer hahah

And yeah, going with the previous line, when I made my video and claimed theoretical max of 45000 bones per hour, realistically 35000, for realistic 26m xp/hr enlightenment with frost bones, I did not consider this to be bug abuse. In my video, clicking was done 100% legitimately, and its not like this is the first thing that has ever been multiple actions per tick (see old boltmaking for 1.5m fletch/hr, herb cleaning/mud rune grinding to a lesser extent).

If youre still interested in the video or the methods, since its been patched already, heres a primitive version of the spamclick method. It was not fun, consisted of me smashing my keyboard for a minute with every key bound to leftclick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCjhTV8b1lw

This has actually existed for quite a few months, perhaps even longer.

Stormy_Day.png

atMEj.png

Regarding the prayer method:

When burying bones normally, the process goes something like

game.wait(
     &player.prayer.buryBone
); // Wait 1 tick then bury a bone

But whoever coded the action bar [bleep]ed up and forgot the sleep, so you're only limited by the max actions/tick. This would fall squarely under bug abuse because you're taking advantage of a developer's mistake. For that reason, we're not really allowed to encourage players to use it on tip.it.

Of course, I don't think Jagex would blame anyone for taking advantage of the bug. To a casual player, it just looks like an intentional feature of action bars. It's almost entirely the action bar developer's fault for forgetting the sleep and the API developer's fault for making the sleep external and probably not documenting it.

So my conclusion is that if you did take advantage of the prayer bug, you'd probably be fine. Just don't talk about it.

Side note: I have no idea how callbacks work in Java

• Like 2

Im trying to create on topic discussions, and i already pmed him i know the answer.  he is getting 200m agility on an alt and doing crystal trees

• Like 1

Ya maybe, i can see that.  Im pretty sure suomi said he has no regrets, and if some1 can look at it from the perspective of they enjoyed that time then they wouldnt, but i can understand where your coming from.

To each their own.

Anyway, back on topic

Can we get a time to 200m all update for Alkan, Dragonseance, Jdel, and i guess throw Geel in there for good measure even though he will be 3rd to 200m all

Alkan - 2,413

Dragonseance - 2,132

Jdelacroix - 1,637

Geel - 1,293

Don't get why you couldn't check yourself, but whatever...

I'm not really sure how this calculator works, but how come for each player it says they have 0 hours till 200m Agility when they're all still a while from reaching 200m? I also looked up myself and it says I have 0 hours till 200m Fletching when I'm at just 13m xp, and 1 hour till 200m Agility when I'm only level 83.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

I set the xp rate for agility to 200m xp/hour because my calculator wasn't designed to handle silverhawk boots.

If you can get 200m fletching while getting 200m thieving, fletching will take 0 hours, which is accurate. Leftover xp is finished by fletching broad bolts while standing around, at 900k 600k xp/hour I think. Fishing and woodcutting follow a similar pattern because of C2s.

Also, the calculator assumes you're maxed. Otherwise, there would have to be a time to max calculator as well, which we've shown to be impossible to implement with a satisfactory degree of accuracy.

• Like 2

I set the xp rate for agility to 200m xp/hour because my calculator wasn't designed to handle silverhawk boots.

If you can get 200m fletching while getting 200m thieving, fletching will take 0 hours, which is accurate. Leftover xp is finished by fletching broad bolts while standing around, at 900k xp/hour I think. Fishing and woodcutting follow a similar pattern because of C2s.

Also, the calculator assumes you're maxed. Otherwise, there would have to be a time to max calculator as well, which we've shown to be impossible to implement with a satisfactory degree of accuracy.

Broad arrows are like 600k/hour or something without bonuses

Maybe, I get 6 and 9 confused sometimes

• Like 2

Yeah I checked, it's 600k

• Like 1

grats to AlmostLost on 200m fm

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting