Makilio

200M in all Skills

I really hope with 'Inventor' skill to see both more ways to semi-afk train with okay exp - But flip side with more focus and actual skill much larger exp gains. Suit both play styles depending on the players mood for the day.

200m - Will be interesting to see how Jake vs Jdelacroix for 3rd go! :)

It's a pity S U O M I isn't currently chasing 5.2b,

~ K O N K A R ~ Konkar Jr ~ X Konkar X
99 Strength - 18/12/08 - 99 Attack - 5/2/09
99 Hp - 20/7/09 - 99 Defence 26/7/09
K_O_N_K_A_R.png

R.I.P.
K R I S K
Krisk Jr
RSC, Lives on in all of us

Personally I'm a bit disappointed that the meta has become so well established that there simply aren't new feasible (In terms of time efficiency) methods being discovered. I loved seeing all the abstract things that people came up with whether it was as simple as fletching while training other skills, or lava geyser mining. I'm personally hoping that more of this happens with invention to help mix up the race to (then) 5.6b and possibly give those who don't hit 5.4 by then a chance to catch up.

Grats on mod!

Also, yeah, I miss seeing everyone still discovering all these methods, now it's all known, etc, hopefully inventor changes some stuff around like that as you said.

stop pming me plz

Personally I'm a bit disappointed that the meta has become so well established that there simply aren't new feasible (In terms of time efficiency) methods being discovered. I loved seeing all the abstract things that people came up with whether it was as simple as fletching while training other skills, or lava geyser mining. I'm personally hoping that more of this happens with invention to help mix up the race to (then) 5.6b and possibly give those who don't hit 5.4 by then a chance to catch up.

Grats on mod!

Also, yeah, I miss seeing everyone still discovering all these methods, now it's all known, etc, hopefully inventor changes some stuff around like that as you said.

Here is a very fun project just for you licert! in case jagex nerfs barb assault and we need a new quick way to agility for us non silverhawk boot players, You should go do us all a favor and spend hours and hours on figuring out how to do fpf like Jebrim did then report it back to us! You can make a guide and everything. I know you wont, even though you seem to be upset that there are no methods to discover.

• Like 1

You first.

Though there seems to be very little point in investing that much time into research when the benefits are so negligible or (in the case of fpf) difficult for the average player to achieve.

hzvjpwS.gif

I think priffidinas will bring agility up quite a bit and make runecrafting or div the slowest skil

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

Yeah, I think with the release of Elf City, the Meta-game will be upside down for a few months again, even though we already know the outcome ="D! Just by what margin is the question.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I still wish fishing had been included somewhere, maybe a river that ran around the city and depending on if an area has its bonus beacon or whatever they're called active you could fish there for some bonus benefits (holy run on batman)

Tranquil.png

Grats on mod!

Here is a very fun project just for you licert! in case jagex nerfs barb assault and we need a new quick way to agility for us non silverhawk boot players, You should go do us all a favor and spend hours and hours on figuring out how to do fpf like Jebrim did then report it back to us! You can make a guide and everything. I know you wont, even though you seem to be upset that there are no methods to discover.

Jeez, passive aggressive much?

I haven't logged on in a week and I'm not about to log on for agility, you can go do it for me if you'd like. I'm not upset about new methods not being discovered, why would you think that..? Couldn't care less about methods or this game in general ATM.

stop pming me plz

There currently are no training methods for agility that can be discovered, except finding things that proc silverhawks very often

• Like 1

Tranquil.png

What is the efficiency of getting a comp cape.  Do the bonuses and stuff even out with the time spent.  I guess the only time spent would be doing the quests/reqs that you wouldnt already have to do for skilling methods.

It's not efficient at all, but it only adds about 80 hours at most excluding tasks and quests. The only skilling method that I can think of that requires a significant quest is glacors, which maybe accounts for half of the total questing time. If Prifddinas ends up being all it's cracked up to be, then you could count off a lot more quests.

I guess the conclusion to draw is that if you're going for 200m in all skills, you might as well also get a comp cape because it just doesn't take that long.

Also celestial dragons for slayer takes some questing, and that 6th age circuit for div takes even more quests than glacors.  The tasks are usually useful, not sure how many are worth their time tho.  Varrock armour used to be good before mining was destroyed (RIP in pieces LRC)

Also does anyone know of a good heist guide, one with the best xp/hr.  Ive never done heist do you have to pay to afk the whole thing or is that actually the best way to do it?  If it is someone pm me to heist with them, or if you want to do sc pm me also.

Im just going to one hit all the skillers

Tranquil.png

Altbands are all fixed now.

How?

stop pming me plz

Is it more efficient to just C2 fish and wc seperately, or is a combination equally good?

Ideally just fish in c2 and div yews each day

Tranquil.png

Is it more efficient to just C2 fish and wc seperately, or is a combination equally good?

Combo because you waste less time clearing rooms

@steph.  yews are 80k/day with bxp. You eventually need to do some woodcutting

Grats on mod!

I haven't logged on in a week and I'm not about to log on for agility, you can go do it for me if you'd like. I'm not upset about new methods not being discovered, why would you think that..? Couldn't care less about methods or this game in general ATM.

I wish FPF were still the best method. Even if Silverhawks were nerfed, doing Barbarian Assault and Treasure Hunter for bonus Xp and then doing Advanced Barb is still better Xp. As far as I am aware, bonus Xp does not work for FPF.

The biggest reason I never published any guide about FPF was due to the sheer amount of complexity and level of content involved. I tried before to even do a beginner guide to advanced strategies. Finding a way to communicate everything proved very difficult and ultimately the guide was way too unclear to publish. There was also a strong incentive not to encourage FPF, as more people doing FPF means less opportunities for you to have the world alone to yourself (something required for maximum Xp gains).

And even if someone else were motivated to actually master the place and spend hundreds of hours practicing and revising strategies, I still doubt they could master it to the degree that I did. I really have not seen a strong enough emphasis on tick counting within the efficiency community and adding up ticks over various mini-route options is EXTREMELY important for figuring out FPF strategies.

Furthermore there is a diminishing returns on Xp/hr increases. Every further 1k Xp/hr increase involves an increasingly higher amount of complexity, memorization, and time investment. I have yet to see anyone motivate themselves to improve that much in anything in RS other than for Dungeoneering and GOP.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Grats on mod!

I wish FPF were still the best method. Even if Silverhawks were nerfed, doing Barbarian Assault and Treasure Hunter for bonus Xp and then doing Advanced Barb is still better Xp. As far as I am aware, bonus Xp does not work for FPF.

The biggest reason I never published any guide about FPF was due to the sheer amount of complexity and level of content involved. I tried before to even do a beginner guide to advanced strategies. Finding a way to communicate everything proved very difficult and ultimately the guide was way too unclear to publish. There was also a strong incentive not to encourage FPF, as more people doing FPF means less opportunities for you to have the world alone to yourself (something required for maximum Xp gains).

And even if someone else were motivated to actually master the place and spend hundreds of hours practicing and revising strategies, I still doubt they could master it to the degree that I did. I really have not seen a strong enough emphasis on tick counting within the efficiency community and adding up ticks over various mini-route options is EXTREMELY important for figuring out FPF strategies.

Furthermore there is a diminishing returns on Xp/hr increases. Every further 1k Xp/hr increase involves an increasingly higher amount of complexity, memorization, and time investment. I have yet to see anyone motivate themselves to improve that much in anything in RS other than for Dungeoneering and GOP.

I remember seeing your video guide for it and I'll agree. You lost me pretty quickly

Tranquil.png

Also celestial dragons for slayer takes some questing, and that 6th age circuit for div takes even more quests than glacors.  The tasks are usually useful, not sure how many are worth their time tho.  Varrock armour used to be good before mining was destroyed (RIP in pieces LRC)

Also does anyone know of a good heist guide, one with the best xp/hr.  Ive never done heist do you have to pay to afk the whole thing or is that actually the best way to do it?  If it is someone pm me to heist with them, or if you want to do sc pm me also.

By doing the quesrs for glacors you've pretty much done every quest needed for the 6th age ring. Comp is extremely easy the only xp waster islivid, eveything else is quick and give decent benefits. Plus it looks decent and max cape looks rubbish

By doing the quesrs for glacors you've pretty much done every quest needed for the 6th age ring. Comp is extremely easy the only xp waster islivid, eveything else is quick and give decent benefits. Plus it looks decent and max cape looks rubbish

Livid isn't xpwaste since it does technically give experience. Also if you wanted to be more efficient there are many simple ways to incorporate experience into livid farm, not limited to cannoning suqah's (not sure if this is still viable, haven't done suqahs in years) and fletching bolts to name a couple. 

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png