Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Makilio

200M in all Skills

To make it "exciting" again there will have to be some new skills released, and more than one tbh. Would be a nice change up for Jagex to release mutliple skills at once lol. I know it will never probably happen, but I would welcome it.

Or just release the cap and see what happens (inb4 top player's XP is 99% made out of cooking XP)

thieving*

Hitpoints *

Congratz to Wisely Done for being 14th person to 5b xp. Considering he has trim and is going at a pretty steady pace without buying many keys(if any) deserves some recognition.

• Like 5

ya 100% agree wisely done has some great achievements under his belt as well.  He got trim pretty early on and is rank 1 dg and has had pretty consistant gains for a while

See you guys in 4-8 years when the first ironman starts getting close to 200m all.  \:D/

EDIT: Dreyri says he calc'd himself at about 17k hours away from 200m all which is fairly do-able in less than 4 years, actually, damn.

• Like 3

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

I think people were joking about DIY iron man back when SUOMI was posting here but yeah at the rate the game gets easier I'm sure it will be doable for iron men

ya 100% agree wisely done has some great achievements under his belt as well.  He got trim pretty early on and is rank 1 dg and has had pretty consistant gains for a while

Wish I had a divine yo :(

• Like 3

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Hi there. I'm really not one for mathematics, nor am I familiar with the world of efficiency skilling, so I thought I'd come consult the experts in the hopes you can break this down for me.

How much (if it all) did the release of Seren Stones impact Warbands efficiency and tent priority for maxed skillers?

I only started doing Warbands several months ago and have been mainly looting Mining tents during this time. Right now I have no desire to actively pursue 200M in all skills, but I still try to loosely play RuneScape as if this was my goal anyways, to avoid wasting time in the longterm.

With Mining being so fast and AFK these days thanks to Seren Stones, I'm wondering if I'd be better off down the road looting something else now?

Thank you for your patience. Any advice is appreciated :)

Mining tents should always be prioritized if you have mining xp left to 200m. Seren stones did not make mining any faster because lava geysers are still available. Even so, if you have to afk, skillchompa rocktail or crystal trees are a much better option to afk on.

Mining tents should always be prioritized if you have mining xp left to 200m. Seren stones did not make mining any faster because lava geysers are still available. Even so, if you have to afk, skillchompa rocktail or crystal trees are a much better option to afk on.

One could argue that someones farming experience could be a determining factor. Although the situations it would be relevant wouldn't be common.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

What if Geysers are removed from the equation completely?

I think Geysers would be unrealistic for a casual player like myself, and from what I understand, the inconsistency of the method means many hours where you'd end up with less XP than the consistent rates you can expect from Seren Stones. Mining on Seren Stones would also come with a complimentary chunk of completely AFK/free smithing XP (I believe In the ballpark of 72-86M XP from my current Mining level).

Does this make a difference at all or is it still a waste of time? Sorry for the nooby questions. I appreciate the reply |^_^|

One could argue that someones farming experience could be a determining factor. Although the situations it would be relevant wouldn't be common.

I wouldn't loot Farming personally, as it's a very efficient skill by nature and something I really enjoy training since it consumes so little of my time online daily. I'll be 200M years before I could ever max my other skills.

It seems probably 3/4 of the maxed players in my FC loot Farming these days though, presumably for the cape.

Yeah I think that more people who are less patient or less efficiency based find the free Farming XP appealing, especially as a means to 99.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I checked my time calc's analytics today and it turns out that it's still getting a surprising amount of traffic, so I'd like to update it for those people who are still using it. I've been away from the game for about a year now so I don't really know what xp rates are now, though, so could you guys help me out with that?

Div around 700k xp/hr via guthixian caches (73400xp twice a day taking a combined total of 12-14 mins) is probably one of the more major differences.

• Like 1

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

RIP 200m in all skills thread. This has come a long wayyyyyy.

Gz Kingztary on 200 metres all skeels

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

He was late to the party and at this point nobody cares. =/

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

So is this shark outfit worth it.

Basic shark outfit makes barb fishing 103k an hour

I guess we need to take into account fishing xp/hr while wcing and c2ing, aswell as fishing xp/hr just c2 fishing and then doing crystal trees with a crystal hatchet because ive heard that that is comparable to c2 wcing.

The reason i bring this up is because im not to familiar with wcing/fishing rates so maybe you guys can offer more to this convo than me

I guess I am by no means qualified to talk about this, but I think the shark outfit is well worth it. While the extra XP per hour is just 5% from the increased catch rate, it's actually a little higher because you don't have to keep dropping the fish. Not to mention that the afkness of fishing skyrocketed, making it more afkable than bonfires but less than hellhounds.

definitely worth it then if it makes it that afk, which also makes it easier to maintain perfect xp rates. Though c2 fish/wc is still more efficient.

I would say the Shark Outfit is worth it 100%, seem to be getting 105-110k at Barb fishing with urns/Granite Lobster/Outfit. But C2 Fishing/Woodcutting is more efficient. 

Waiting until those magical guthix butterflies are all over RS again, just won't feel the same without it.

Gratz to Richard and soon to Roger Al too haha, will look epic when all top pagers have 200M all  :P

Well enjoy! :p 

napkintheelf.png

So the butterflies are flying around Gielinor and Suomi still has yet to achieve 5.2b.

He already disabled the XP given by them lolol

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch