Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Makilio

200M in all Skills

Jadinko lair was already there, has been for years, and has been free. Was just a matter of time before something awesome buffed the hell out of it

• Like 1

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Suomi off the front page ;-;

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

So now would be the great time to release all the xp caps :3 (and anger a lot of people at the same time ;) )

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

Top Page xp update

[none gained]

k cyas 

• Like 7

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

So now would be the great time to release all the xp caps :3 (and anger a lot of people at the same time ;) )

That would actually be pretty funny, blindside everyone and make it a real race :lol:.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

That would actually be pretty funny, blindside everyone and make it a real race :lol:.

Nah, more like who can get the most cooking/thieving/fletching XP (and other easy skills) ;)

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Nah, more like who can get the most cooking/thieving/fletching XP (and other easy skills) ;)

Who can slay the longest.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

If by raise, you mean remove, sure. Even raising to 126, picking that because 200m lol, you still have a front page full of people who are then simply going to be going for most oa xp/h because [3276] total

Not 126 obviously if the Xp cap is being raised beyond 200m as well lol. You'd need something higher, like 130 or 140. I'm currently level 140 in Agility.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Not 126 obviously if the Xp cap is being raised beyond 200m as well lol. You'd need something higher, like 130 or 140. I'm currently level 140 in Agility.

Thanks for that statement of the blatantly obvious. I was clearly using 126 as an [example]. 

M'brainusage

• Like 1

Thanks for that statement of the blatantly obvious. I was clearly using 126 as an [example]. 

M'brainusage

The point is, that it doesn't need to be removed. For example make the cap level 200 and probably no-one will every reach it.

essiw.png

Retired item crew

M'brainusage

The point is, that it doesn't need to be removed. For example make the cap level 200 and probably no-one will every reach it.

Oh someone will reach it eventually. lol. But I see what you're saying. level 200 all, for example, would take years to accomplish. 

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

M'brainusage

Oh someone will reach it eventually. lol. But I see what you're saying. level 200 all, for example, would take years to accomplish. 

The theoretical level 200 would something like 200 billion XP...I think that would be a while :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

M'brainusage

Jagex would need to change their ways of gaining xp for that amount to be possible (see the comment by arceus :P ). And even if 200 would be possible, you could add 100 levels to it and it would take a few hundred years more ;)

essiw.png

Retired item crew

M'brainusage

And highscores would still be porked

Congratulations to Zezima on achieving 4 billion meters

#stilltheone

• Like 5

As the race to 200m all skills is pretty much over now on this thread I'l give a shoutout to the oldschool runescape version: http://forum.tip.it/topic/321824-200m-in-all-skills/

It's basicly only me writing bad top 15 updates, but some of you might find it interesting.

• Like 2

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15