Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Makilio

200M in all Skills

are we rly gonna bring emily into this forum

• Like 4

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Ah some good old therapeutic venting. Atleast there is no doubt that it must be suomi.

If a 5 minute video = 3+ hours.

Then obviously a twitter feed = 2.5k+ in just a few days.

Imo, if someone seems like they might struggling/frustrated/etc, its good to just send a positive message their way. If its to be presumed that someone is feeling down, which may not even be the case, then no real harm done in just being supportive really. (Or since its the internet, just ignore it altogether.)

Guthix knows he ganna get trolled hard for talking about anything in any way.

(Not that I would have a choice - But absolutely delete this msg if posts above get removed - I understand.)

VMeh BlogV >Miscellaneous Goals<

bazzaminxer.png

are we rly gonna bring emily into this forum

Well I presumed that this forum is mature enough not to react childishly to that whole situation (like Reddit did). I only mentioned it tangentially anyways, though it was relevant.

-----------

He's still at it, he's basically having some sort of prolonged public meltdown. A few interesting details did come out though, namely that Jagex essentially cyber-bullied him, and Suomi given the highly sensitive and troubled person he is, has never gotten over that, or the cancellation of his 5B party. He revealed he's basically sent Jagex dozens of emails, crying, begging, apologizing, (sent to a particular email they sent him), and they have never responded or acknowledged him. Given his highly vulnerable state right now, that's pretty questionable ethically on Jagex's part. If you mention the word 'suicide' even as a joke in such a way as to imply you're contemplating it, they'll call the cops on you, essentially, but a very famous player from your community is having a major public meltdown now (and was apparently privately having it too for years, and you were aware), and you decided to play hard to get?  

I sincerely hope he gets the help he clearly needs, though with the way people are responding to him on social media, this could end really badly. I guess he's sort of the stereotypical hardcore player (unlike Zezima), where you suspect they have personal issues.

Wait, someone who was celebrated for having almost no life and spending far, far too much time playing a game suffers from emotional issues?

The Hell you say!

• Like 1

Back after a 5 year TIF hiatus. Please don't mind me too much.

Not sure if this is relevant here, and I am certainly not being malicious here, though if this violates rules, certainly take it down, but has anyone been following Suomi's Twitter? He's been posting hundreds upon hundreds, if not thousands of tweets all in the span of the last 2-3 days (2.5K tweets, and the earliest that Twitter will show is from 2 days ago). Some sort of breakdown and continual ranting against Jagex. The reason? That they canceled his party for 5B experience years ago. So he's not over that. I remember that was a big topic of discussion here, so I thought I'd would post this. I presume this isn't against Tip.It's rules of targeting famous players, since this is unfolding on social media out in the public with Suomi's full consent.

Sad though, he seem to have severe problems with anxiety, depression,and what not that are unraveling...

https://twitter.com/SuomiRs

If anyone is here curious.

He also takes great umbrage at the fact that OSRS J-Mods are protecting Emily from all that drama, while he was never treated that way, and was more or less disowned by Jagex after that one rant. (All his posts, most of them, come back to that). He seems to have no self-awareness about how foolish it was to rant at Jagex after they generously offered to fly him down and give him a party, and his friend Jake too, at *no* cost. Ultimately, it appears he's seriously upset about it still, and is completely unable to help himself, or stop the ranting (though he repeatedly insists he's done).  :(

While I don't really support his actions or think he's right, I think most people would probably react similarly if they were in his shoes. I don't think you can be "normal" and spend 35,000 hours playing RuneScape within such a relatively short time period.

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

I've never really cared for this topic as I've always been of the opinion that it promoted unhealthy gameplay.

Clearly his gaming habits are indicitive of unhealthy behavior.

Not sure if this is relevant here, and I am certainly not being malicious here, though if this violates rules, certainly take it down, but has anyone been following Suomi's Twitter? He's been posting hundreds upon hundreds, if not thousands of tweets all in the span of the last 2-3 days (2.5K tweets, and the earliest that Twitter will show is from 2 days ago). Some sort of breakdown and continual ranting against Jagex. The reason? That they canceled his party for 5B experience years ago. So he's not over that. I remember that was a big topic of discussion here, so I thought I'd would post this. I presume this isn't against Tip.It's rules of targeting famous players, since this is unfolding on social media out in the public with Suomi's full consent.

Sad though, he seem to have severe problems with anxiety, depression,and what not that are unraveling...

https://twitter.com/SuomiRs

If anyone is here curious.

He also takes great umbrage at the fact that OSRS J-Mods are protecting Emily from all that drama, while he was never treated that way, and was more or less disowned by Jagex after that one rant. (All his posts, most of them, come back to that). He seems to have no self-awareness about how foolish it was to rant at Jagex after they generously offered to fly him down and give him a party, and his friend Jake too, at *no* cost. Ultimately, it appears he's seriously upset about it still, and is completely unable to help himself, or stop the ranting (though he repeatedly insists he's done).  :(

While I don't really support his actions or think he's right, I think most people would probably react similarly if they were in his shoes. I don't think you can be "normal" and spend 35,000 hours playing RuneScape within such a relatively short time period.

Pretty much. Which was always the point that I made during this thread, back in the day.

I don't think most people would have reacted the same way though. They would have been angry if Jagex cancelled their trip (even if deservedly so), but they wouldn't have had  public nervous breakdown. That's indicative of other underlying psychological issues.

Who the hell is Emily?

Mod Emily. Used to be a rather active forum mod. I remember her most for trying to respond to people in the Recent Updates forum after an update and for giving info on imminent updates.

I always liked her.

Who the hell is Emily?

Mod Emily. Used to be a rather active forum mod. I remember her most for trying to respond to people in the Recent Updates forum after an update and for giving info on imminent updates.

I always liked her.

That would be Mod Emilee actually. Emily the infamous player is a different story...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

That is sad about Suomi, I hope that he stops living with regret and finds something to direct his passion towards that can bring him fulfillment. 

A source says, that as of this morning suomi is alright. He just wants his privacy right now.

He deleted his YouTube channel and Reddit himself. Jagex didn't shut them down.

If you want to diagnose someone on WebMD then go diagnose dragonseance.

One more thing...Ring_World is an unattractive woman. :)

I'm definitely not a woman :lol:

I'll make you my woman. :)

I liked how Suomi got a little shoutout in the new quest. If that was meant to be in light of the semi-recent Twitter drama, then that was really nice of them.

• Like 1

A13d.png

I liked how Suomi got a little shoutout in the new quest. If that was meant to be in light of the semi-recent Twitter drama, then that was really nice of them.

What exactly was the shoutout?

My yt: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrstenvikteam

my twitter: https://twitter.com/NoToAfkPray_OS

200m Prayer achieved           24/07/14

200m Construction achieved 25/08/15 

Not gonna spoil it xd

• Like 1

A13d.png

This was earlier this morning.

200m%20xp%20all_zpslqpqp9ba.png

Didn't realise anyone was so close to 200m all.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

uh ...

6Ij0n.jpg

This was earlier this morning.

200m%20xp%20all_zpslqpqp9ba.png

Didn't realise anyone was so close to 200m all.

You have been away too long!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Holy crap have I ever. :oops:  Alright nothing to see here, move along. 

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

he's a mere 5M away as of this post

6Ij0n.jpg

xmas top 15 upd8: 

some of them got jack of all trades

outside the top 15:

even that a13d retard almost has it now

• Like 4

A13d.png