Makilio

200M in all Skills

Yes dapledo has some very impressive all round xp's, all 30m + except dungeoneering (10m).

Ok, entering the church of drumgun for a second:

Drumgun, i know you like to keep your plans a little secret but could you tell us a bit more on what you are gonna do next?

You trained a bit of fishing, but i guess that's just for a while, and how is the money making going, in % how far would you be from 200m prayer?

And you said you still played 18-19hours a day a while back, do you still do now?

And how about woodcutting/fletching? still finishing that this year?

May my prayers be answered, oh holy Drum... no that's too much.

backgroundsignature.png

Assuming optimal exp rates or near optimal experience rates, Suomi is about 10,000 hours from completely maxing out, and has 3000 hours on the second closest.

apparently the beatles played 10000 hours to get to were they were.. but maxing 200m in all skills is just a good a way to spend 10k hours :mellow:

also i dont know why people are encouraging others to spend 15hours a day playing rs, thats just weird. ever heard of a NEET? theyre detrimental to society. theyre the people everyone disses in the uk for claiming benefits that we pay for when they could just go get a job. also has anyone ever watched welcome to the nhk? i saw an episode about mmorps the other day and i wonder how many 200mers are on that level :rolleyes:

but enough dissing

basically i figure if suomi can get 200m agility and mining then he has the capability to get every other skill at 200m. should do runecrafting next, does anyone know the max(ish) exp ratess for it now? i assume its something like assisting? otherwise thats going to be loooong. but then so's agility.

anyway im flying the flag for suomi, i dont believe any of the other players are anywere near suomi. they may have more 200ms but very few have slow non buyables. i think that although slayer is a long skill to train you're getting a lot of exp for multiple skills at a time, and probably making a lot of money in the process. aswell as the fact that the longer the game goes on the easier slayer gets due to increased weapon strength/overloads/armour/dung weapons/armour etc.

good luck suomi! post a bio sometime! :thumbup:

grats paper on 200m range ;-)

Kjarqu.png

Man I am sure that if n0valyfe was still with us, he'd be the first to max all skills to 200m. 100%

He was able to fletch faster than fletch X and have a conversation with 3 noobs at the same time. lol (Me being one of them, even tho we did a lot of castle wars together later)

Man I am sure that if n0valyfe was still with us, he'd be the first to max all skills to 200m. 100%

He was able to fletch faster than fletch X and have a conversation with 3 noobs at the same time. lol (Me being one of them, even tho we did a lot of castle wars together later)

Yep N0valyfe was definitely a power trainer in an era where there were not that many. The competition is a lot stiffer these days. With only 1 player inactive in the top 10... this is the golden age of tracking.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Just wanted to post this due to the recent posts of all rounders.

Highest xp with no 200ms: Cynder76

Highest xp with 1 200m: Dapledo. Just over took Lowlander50 this weekend

Highest xp with 2 200m: Kingduffy

Lowlander50 held the previous record of highest overall xp without any 200ms at 1,374,937,868, so Cynder76 is like 500k behind that and is gonna take it. I wonder how high he/she can take. It would be amazing to see players with 2 even 3B+ xp without any 200ms. Would really show them as all rounders and major contenders. Dapledo, Lowlander50, Kingduffy I think are like this. They're taking it as a marathon and not a sprint.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

In fact, your determination in maxing cooking is dependent on how many movies you have to watch.

Haha I lol'd but very true. it does however depend on the style of cooking though. I'm not sure if you'd want to watch a movie if you're making wines.

And God no! How can there be another skill already? It seems like 75% of Jagex' attention the past year went to dungeoneering. Where did they find the time to work out another skill?

Anyway, I really hope they don't come with another skill for about a year imo but that's just me.

inb4 they release a new minigame skill.

Makaveli_93.png

Here's the updated Milestones chart (even though it covers only 11 days... 3 of those were bonus XP)

I'm pretty sure the 100M and 200M is accurate as of today. The 50M xp is harder to track since I would need to look up every player over 650M xp to be 100% sure. Any corrections will be noted and adjusted in the future, if possible, drop me a PM.

Changes since march 3rd are in bold

Players with the most skills over 50M xp (I expect Elias to join Zarfot at rank 1 shortly)

1- Zarfot 19 skills

2- Elvis 18 skills

3- Elias 17 skills

4- Allar 16 skills

5- Kingduffy 16 skills

6- Jdelacroix 15 skills

7- Telmomarques 15 skills

8- Lan 14 skills

Players with most skills over 100M xp (Looks like Allar is stuck at 14 skills since he didn't get 100M summon and Telmomarques will catch up to Drumgun in the coming weeks, Expect Tezz to join Elvis pretty soon)

1- Allar 14 skills

2- Jdelacroix 12 skills

3- Drumgun 11 skills

4- Telmomarques 10 skills

5- Elvis 10 skills

6- Erw J 9 skills

7- Paperbag 9 skills

8- Tezz 9 skills

Players with most skills at 200M xp (Telmomarques will join Suomi and Paperbag at 8 skills next week)

1- Drumgun 9 skills

2- Suomi 8 skills

3- Paperbag 8 skills

4- Jdelacroix 7 skills

5- Telmomarques 7 skills

6- Tezz 7 skills

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

@ xensure so the difference between the best for 200ms task list and same but doing abbys and blocking warped torts is minimal xp/h difference but for those with financial difficulties then doing abbys and blocking warped torts would be optimal correct?

Yeah Pretty much. I just put that in there because I got a lot of people saying that they didn't want to give up abby tasks because they weren't rich enough to pass up the whip drops, so I just make that list. If I can get the drop rates of the expensive drops and the cost per tasks for all of the npcs I can make an optimal list based on all 4 criteria: Effigies, Charms, Xp, and Profit. What I will do once I get that data is put a input cell in the sheet where you put in your max gp/h money making method. And then the task list will be optimally designed for you personally. Currently none of the lists I have posted take in to account profit/cost, but only because I don't have the data to find those lists.

Also I have heard talk that Aasiwat doesn't use Kuradel, which may be optimal. If I can get the full task lists for all of the higher level slayer masters and a few more data points I can check those lists for optimal out puts as well. I need the NPC for each slayer master, their cmb lvl, the slayer xp they provide, the probability of assignment, their charm drop rates, and their kills/h. If I can get all of that I can find the optimal list for each slayer master and compare those lists. Or lists based on different criteria other than maximum efficiency.

Aasiwat is making use of Duradel, I believe he even posted it on this topic...

@Langer: thanks again mate, I appreciate it. :)

For everyone interested in the xp gains at bonus XP weekend

I am only listing the top 30 gains of the top 15 ranked players and skiller 703 because he is close to the top 15.

Sorry if I missed someone.

Top 30 Total gains:

1. Telmomarques 71,8mil

2. Tezz 60,5mil

3. Elias 50,4mil

5. Skiller 703 35.8mil

11. S U O M I 25,3mil

17. Elvis 22,3mil

Top 30 Strenght gains:

7. S U O M I 2,5mil

Top 30 Constitution gains:

2. Paperbag 3,1mil

16. Green098 1,6mil

Top 30 Ranged gains:

2. Paperbag 9,2mil

16. Green098 4,8mil

Top 30 Fletching gains:

1. Skiller 703 35,7mil

16. Drumgun 7,6mil

Top 30 Herblore gains:

2. Elias 18,5mil

3. S U O M I 17,9mil

8. Telmomarquest 15,7mil

14. Elvis 11,7mil

Top 30 Slayer gains:

5. S U O M I 1,6mil

Top 30 Runecrafting gains:

1. Telmomarques 6,2mil

19. Elias 1,3mil

Top 30 Construction gains:

12. Elias 8,0mil

Top 30 Summoning gains:

1. Tezz 52,1mil

2. Telmomarques 44,4mil

5. Elias 21,2mil

11. Jdelacroix 13,6mil

Top 30 Dungeoneering gains:

21. Kingduffy 6,5mil

Please correct any mistakes or persons who I have missed :)

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

I dont think Telmo Slept.

He did use a bunch of effigies though... for about 11M xp... pretty much on par with Tezz. I don't know about sleep though.

Edit : I implied I was Telmomarques by saying "I did" instead of "He did".

langerkiller.png

Xensure - not sure how much this will help as I'm nowhere near max combat (currently 106, range based at 99 rage, 88 hp, 71 def/pray but have gained a few range/hp levels during these tasks), but here's my tasks from Sumona since I last changed my blocks:

aberrant spectres - 3

abyssal demons - 3

aquanites - 3

banshees - 5

basilisks - 3

black demons - 1

bloodveld - 2

blue dragons - 0 (never been assigned these by Sumona)

cave crawlers - 6

dagannoth - 1

desert strykewyrms - 6

dust devils - 4

elves - 3

fire giants - 3

gargoyles - 4

greater demons - 2

hellhounds - 5

iron dragons - 7

jungle strykewyrms - 2

kalphite - 2

nechryael - 5

red dragons - 2

scabarite minions - 0 (have had these twice before)

trolls - 4

warped tortoises - 2

Total tasks: 78

If you want me to add more when I do slayer again, let me know :P

I have not done the quest for cave horrors or for terror dogs

I have blocked spirit mages, spirit warriors, turoth, kurask and warped terrorbirds (sumona doesnt assign the last of these)

Probably isnt worth even looking at slayer masters below sumona for this. I would give my duradel data but the sample size is far too small since my last block change (about 15 things I think), and may be more influenced by cb level differences.

P.S. If replacing the dud terrorbird block with desert strykes doesnt increase the frequency of cancel tasks this could be a VERY fast source of slay xp. Banshees, basilisks and cave crawlers are all very fast xp and scabarites and trolls are so fast that they are over before they even really started, although I think they give slightly lower xp rates. Sumona is also faster to get to than any other slayer master.

Second edit: I also have no idea of the frequency of spirit warriors tasks - I blocked them very early on. If these are rare when not blocked then you could cancel them and block another slow task instead (I would say elves if you value the profit from iron drag tasks, iron drags if you dont). Heck if the same proportion of tasks were kept and you blocked both des strykes and iron drags you'd do so many cave crawler tasks lol. Funny that when you consider that people talk about doing them so much OFF task.

Yep N0valyfe was definitely a power trainer in an era where there were not that many. The competition is a lot stiffer these days. With only 1 player inactive in the top 10... this is the golden age of tracking.

Competition has been rising for awhile. In a few years, I expect we'll see a lot more competition and look back at now as a joke. ;)

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Yeah, gonna be exciting :)

Xensure - not sure how much this will help as I'm nowhere near max combat (currently 106, range based at 99 rage, 88 hp, 71 def/pray but have gained a few range/hp levels during these tasks), but here's my tasks from Sumona since I last changed my blocks:

Thanks a lot Gem, however I can't use any of that other than finding you the numbers on that specific task list. The problem with the probability of assignment is that when you have tasks block or not unlocked through quests or points, the frequencies that you find are not the actual frequencies. I need someone to go through with all tasks unlocked and unblocked and then do 100+ tasks (preferably more) to get the probability of assignment for each task. This is the best way to estimate the probability of assignment when any given task is blocked. Even this isn't truly accurate though because once you block your 5 tasks I think the probability of assignment changes based on the NPCs you have blocked. So this is much more complicated than can be accounted for unless someone can hack the source code and find out what function Jagex used for the probability of assignment. >.>

I think something like what Vex did with effigies might be able to done with the frequency of a task. If we plot the probability of assignment against the NPCs cmb lvl, if it is a slayer mob, what slayer lvl you need to kill it, what tasks you have blocked, and NPC's LP. (+ any other variables that could effect the probability) Take out the ones that clearly don't correlate and then produce a function based on (x) amount of variables to predict the probability of assignment for any mob even new ones that jagex will come out with.

True. Just thought it would give a general idea. I dont particularly want to do the quests that will unlock terror dogs/cave horrors either to be honest, so won't ever be able to give you info on that. Oh well. Worth a try. :P

True. Just thought it would give a general idea. I dont particularly want to do the quests that will unlock terror dogs/cave horrors either to be honest, so won't ever be able to give you info on that. Oh well. Worth a try. :P

or if u find out what blocks = most cavecrawler task lol

i tried summona but she was a b word :P kurask and shizle :P

StarViv.png

Just stop responding these posts. It's one random post then 5 posts defending your ratio of good/bad posts.

Anyhow, how exactly do you guys say that player x does or does not have the will to get 200m in all skills?

I figure that if they're maxing a couple of skills - that should be proof enough of their determination.

Kind of off topic but, how many hours a day do these people play? Additionally, at this rate - is there an estimate of the earliest when somebody may hit 200m?

With best training methods anbd no time to get cash S u o m i has 11900 hours left playing 11 hours/day to max 3 years from now.

For everyone interested in the xp gains at bonus XP weekend

I am only listing the top 30 gains of the top 15 ranked players and skiller 703 because he is close to the top 15.

Sorry if I missed someone.

big list

[hide]

Top 30 Total gains:

1. Telmomarques 71,8mil

2. Tezz 60,5mil

3. Elias 50,4mil

5. Skiller 703 35.8mil

11. S U O M I 25,3mil

17. Elvis 22,3mil

Top 30 Strenght gains:

7. S U O M I 2,5mil

Top 30 Constitution gains:

2. Paperbag 3,1mil

16. Green098 1,6mil

Top 30 Ranged gains:

2. Paperbag 9,2mil

16. Green098 4,8mil

Top 30 Fletching gains:

1. Skiller 703 35,7mil

16. Drumgun 7,6mil

Top 30 Herblore gains:

2. Elias 18,5mil

3. S U O M I 17,9mil

8. Telmomarquest 15,7mil

14. Elvis 11,7mil

Top 30 Slayer gains:

5. S U O M I 1,6mil

Top 30 Runecrafting gains:

1. Telmomarques 6,2mil

19. Elias 1,3mil

Top 30 Construction gains:

12. Elias 8,0mil

Top 30 Summoning gains:

1. Tezz 52,1mil

2. Telmomarques 44,4mil

5. Elias 21,2mil

11. Jdelacroix 13,6mil

Top 30 Dungeoneering gains:

21. Kingduffy 6,5mil[/hide]

Top prayer gains please?

On a side note 20 players got 99 prayer this weekend :P

I dont think Telmo Slept.

He did sleep and go afk a lot. He woulda done more herblore but hes a noob and wanted to do loads of charms.

iirc Lan used Duradel as well

I wonder what the best task list for Duradel is. He's harder to get to than Kuradal.

Tasks I see that could be considered bad are desert+jungle strykes, fire giants, kalphite, spiritual mages, warped terrorbirds, aquanites, and greater demons. Dunno how good scabarites or goraks are, but I know goraks can be cannoned. Scabarites are probably hard to get to. I might have missed some cause I'm not familiar with every task

Allar does terrorbirds, stykes, fire giants, and aquanites I think and his slayer xp seems pretty good :P Actually he's 1m from passing Lan

Oh and Dapledo did ~15m construction this weekend and 19m for the whole week which put him on the front page for construction highscores

@Dagger_Wolf: Gorak's should be cancelled due to their complete lag of charm drops, scabarites however are a really good task.

^ I hate Scarabites. On my other account, a few years back, I lost my Guthans there, after just having bought it.

Forever after, they've been blocked on my accounts.

Anyway, congrats to Paperbag on 200M Ranged Xp!! :D

I would like to see Drumgun in here soon though... (Is he decreasing his playtime?)