200M in all Skills

Makilio

wow, i checked lan's ad log a few days ago, and a draconic visage was at the bottom of it. Now it appears he got another one -.- It makes me wonder how many visages the top slayers get.

At around 1/ 10 000 chance of getting it(which is around the rate) and 200 hp per dragon(most don't kill wyverns) and 1/10 of your slayer xp coming from the dragons that drop them(which is also a realistic rate, the tasks are quite small) getting one visage per 200m slayer is about the normal rate. Getting 2 in that close succession is extremely lucky(more so than 3rd age).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

wow, i checked lan's ad log a few days ago, and a draconic visage was at the bottom of it. Now it appears he got another one -.- It makes me wonder how many visages the top slayers get.

At around 1/ 10 000 chance of getting it(which is around the rate) and 200 hp per dragon(most don't kill wyverns) and 1/10 of your slayer xp coming from the dragons that drop them(which is also a realistic rate, the tasks are quite small) getting one visage per 200m slayer is about the normal rate. Getting 2 in that close succession is extremely lucky(more so than 3rd age).

1/200m slayer are u kidding if it was that rare than noone would have a dfs yes people camp stuff my visage was from camping irons

wyvern arent too bad now with soulsplit and drop ok crimsons...

i think more than 1/10 does come from iron/steel/wyvern but yes it is pretty lucky. visage is the only real moneymaking drop on slayer

sols, and whips add up ur cash but pretty slowly but visage is the only thing that is comparable to a boss drop

StarViv.png

That's the thing about really rare drops, you might not ever get a visage even after killing 100k dragons. I personally haven't got one on this account(and i have killed over 20k dragons), but have got one on my newb account from an iron dragon i could barely kill. Visage drops are something you really can't depend on, and killing dragons specifically for the drop is the most mindless plan ever.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

That's the thing about really rare drops, you might not ever get a visage even after killing 100k dragons. I personally haven't got one on this account(and i have killed over 20k dragons), but have got one on my newb account from an iron dragon i could barely kill. Visage drops are something you really can't depend on, and killing dragons specifically for the drop is the most mindless plan ever.

yahi agree its not consistant at all....i think its comparable to a dchain from dusties i was killing metals with firesurge for magic expirience not for visage specifically

with visages more "luck" is involved than avarages and maths..

but if top players are lucky on slayer they have more money for other skills

37m can buy 1% of a reasonably expensive buyable

StarViv.png

Assuming your assumptions are correct, it is 1 visage per 20m slayer xp.

Drumgun is blazing through Fletching ...

Yep he's getting 6-8M xp a day... he will get 2B before the week-end is over on his way to passing Gertjaars in the middle of next week for rank 4. It will be a matter of time before he passes Jdelacroix and probably Zarfot too, although these guys are getting 2-4M xp a day. For comparison's sake, Skiller (Aasiwat) is getting between 1-2M xp a day lately.

Btw, I talked to a friend of Suomi who told me that after getting mining, smithing and magic to 200M, he was gonna tackle Dungeoneering. That would mean he would start dungeoneering around late september, here's hoping for him (and us!) that batch 2 is released on his best timing.

Thank you West Ocean for that insider's info.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I looked at Runetracker and I see Drumgun has the record for daily xp (87 million!!!), weekly, and monthly xp. I'm a little perplexed at the result though since Drumgun had one month where he had 300 mil xp, but didn't accomplish that in any other month? So I assume his dramatic XP gain has been very recent.

I looked at Runetracker and I see Drumgun has the record for daily xp (87 million!!!), weekly, and monthly xp. I'm a little perplexed at the result though since Drumgun had one month where he had 300 mil xp, but didn't accomplish that in any other month? So I assume his dramatic XP gain has been very recent.

Yep. Its when he got 200mil summoning xp.

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Anyone know how many days of play time these guys have?

zarfots around 460 aasiwat is 700+ um dunno bout the others =p suomi 600+

but yeh zarfots most efficient rs player by far..

StarViv.png

Lucipher/lan just dumped a ton of effigies on RC.

Epic win - That about 66? I think at 50k ea. :ohnoes:

yea he got nearly 10m xp off effigys, which are about 140k a piece so nearly 70

you also forget he used his effigy normal xp on the hardest skills, for example he also gained 1m agility xp

a_final_name.png

You're right - I didn't check him since I figured he was out of the running for maxing in all skills.

Drumgun is just about to go past 2 billion now. I am a little worried about his health right now. lol

You're right - I didn't check him since I figured he was out of the running for maxing in all skills.

Drumgun is just about to go past 2 billion now. I am a little worried about his health right now. lol

Drumgun has officially became the 5th player to reach the 2B mark. Expect him to grab rank 4 from Gertjaars later this week. I can only see Lan getting to 2B before the year ends, unless Kingduffy suddenly feels like upping his pace.

I'll make a proper update later tonight.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Anyone know how many days of play time these guys have?

zarfots around 460 aasiwat is 700+ um dunno bout the others =p suomi 600+

but yeh zarfots most efficient rs player by far..

Zarfot only has 460?

Wow, I've played like 1/6th of his time and I only started this account in 2008 =o

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.