Makilio

200M in all Skills

Since the highscores say "Castle Wars Games" I'm pretty sure it's just the amount of games played

There are currently 239 people over the 5k mark

Edit: Just did a quick scan of everyone with 5k+ cw games, and the maxed players (all 99+) within that group are: Castle Wars (only one with trimmed so far), Doctor 46, Westy, Drumgun, Baller Melo8, Colombia, and Phoenix Odin. These are the people we should be keeping our eyes on for the next trimmed completionist cape.

yes but how many of those 6 have max total? drumgun doesnt, phoenix does, doctor does, idk about other 3

i think shattered heart my ruin it for some

I think that those are the only people who are close enough to max total to be able to get it in a shorter frame of time. All the rest of the people would need much longer to finish quite a few castle wars games.

And I think the champion scroll rate is somewhere around 1/4500.

This, 5k castle wars games takes approx 3 times longer than 99-200m dung, so the people who I mentioned have a distinct advantage over other maxed players in terms of closeness to trim. I would think Doctor would be the next one to get it since it seems like he's got the minigame reqs already. Next up would probably be Drumgun or Phoenix Odin, Drumgun could get 120 dung and the rest of the reqs easy with the time he plays and Phoenix Odin already has maxed dung but I don't really know how active he is anymore.

A13d.png

Zombie champion scroll can be obtained pretty easily after some chinning in chaos tunnels

Beastly_b9.png

Zombie champion scroll can be obtained pretty easily after some chinning in chaos tunnels

You forgot AZ's which have a 1/50 drop rate :lol:

You forgot AZ's which have a 1/50 drop rate :lol:

Yeah a while back I got one from AZ's in maybe 3-4 hours, too bad I didn't know one dropped it until I checked my Adv Log 3 hours later fml

A13d.png

Just cuz someone says thier going for 200m all skills doesnt mean they are goin gfor it first...

and i think dragonsceance and andrew calcs have a life but both have decent exp....tbh 1b exp is the 20% mark to 5b in theory and its still a large chunk of the way thier no matter how many have it lol....

think about all 99s lol lots of people started going for it right at 99 fletch and achieved it

StarViv.png

Just cuz someone says thier going for 200m all skills doesnt mean they are goin gfor it first...

and i think dragonsceance and andrew calcs have a life but both have decent exp....tbh 1b exp is the 20% mark to 5b in theory and its still a large chunk of the way thier no matter how many have it lol....

think about all 99s lol lots of people started going for it right at 99 fletch and achieved it

nah trick, 1b xp can be gotten a lot of ways, as you can see via runescape hiscores, dragonseance does not have any 200m's, while MOST other people with 1b+ xp just have 200m cooking+fletching+a combat, obviously dragonseances slayer xp is more valuable than someone with the same amount of xp in a different skill, like cooking.

nah trick, 1b xp can be gotten a lot of ways, as you can see via runescape hiscores, dragonseance does not have any 200m's, while MOST other people with 1b+ xp just have 200m cooking+fletching+a combat, obviously dragonseances slayer xp is more valuable than someone with the same amount of xp in a different skill, like cooking.

Suomi 200M mage fish smith mining agility nuff said

he would have to experience a huge drop in play time (like cut in half at least) for Dragon to pass him over the next couple years

A13d.png

Suomi 200M mage fish smith mining agility nuff said

he would have to experience a huge drop in play time (like cut in half at least) for Dragon to pass him over the next couple years

Just to point out, mage/smithing are both buyables and are low valued 200m's.

offtopic: I bet you feel cheated out of getting a "90's" cape since your only 3 lvls in one skill, and 1 lvl in another off it. ;)

Haha, I couldn't care less about the 90's cape, the thing has no stats lol. I'm content with my stats right now though, as you might be able to tell from my stats I play more for Xp than levels. I just get the Xp and the levels come with it as a bonus (I'll probably casually max all 99's by the end of summer) Also I actually had max tank stats up untill two or three months ago (75 att 70 str 99 def 99 summ) which is why my att/str are so low lol.

A13d.png

yea i know about different exp breakdowns thats what i was saying...lots of people have 2b exp w/o touching any slow skills some have high slow skills and lower exp but are closer than u think

and no maybe we cant compare these people to suomi but we can definately compare them to people on the bottom of the timecalc but still with higher exp.....

edit:i dont really like dragonseance i was just saying timewise to all 200ms hes not as crap/noob as people are saying and if we gunna compare people to suomi then gf everyone in the top 15 cept maybe tezz/telmo.....

StarViv.png

if we gunna compare people to suomi then gf everyone in the top 15

lol my point exactly, he would have to slow down by like more than half for anyone to have a chance at passing him time wise

A13d.png

And like I said before I will be spending more time exercising during summer so obviously I will be playing less.

Mod Edit: Removed quote train of deleted off topic posts. :thumbup:

Edited by Kimberly

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

@ 784

My focus at the moment is on the top 30 from the virtual highscore. It's not that I don't take these posts seriously, it has to do with the fact they are way too early to be valid. I don't mind fanboys cheering for their favorites, but flamebait and trolling should not be tolerated (I.E. one of the poster called us all idiots...).

On-topic:

It's probably been mentionned but both Suomi and Tezz passed inactive Zarfot for ranks 7 and 8 respectively.

Kingduffy is only days away from maxing out all skills and rejoining the highscores front page.

Elvis should pass Drumgun before the coming week-end is over.

Tg has slowed down a bit and will most likely enter the top 15 next week.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Elvis should pass Drumgun before the coming week-end is over.

Elvis is nintendo swe again, he probably got enough of the spam in game.

backgroundsignature.png

Just in the quick interest of hoping dragonseance doesnt get any haters just cause of these trolls he is a good in game friend of mine who doesnt even read this thread and is actually quite mad that some1 leaked his plans as far as skilling orders..etc that was posted few pages back goes.

On topic nice to see elvis as nintendo swe again brings back memories (=

aribiterspar3.png

Another time update :)

8. S U O M I 7615

1. Allar 9877

3. Telmomarques 10047

4. Elias 10056

9. Zarfot 10085

6. Nintendo swe 10122

14. Skiller 703 10415

7. Tezz 10792

2. Jdelacroix 11163

12. Kingduffy 11206

15. Lan 11414

[16] tg 11603

5. Drumgun 11776

Dragonseance 12176

13. Green098 12239

10. Paperbag 12439

11. Gertjaars 12483.

Some of the ranks might be wrong because of all the rank swaps since langer's update.

Paperbag's buyable xp really shows up, he has recently passed gert and is no longer last.

Zarfot is still surprisingly high up even though he's been inactive for several months.

I added in Dragonseance because people have been talking about him so you can put him in perspective with others.

[hide]

This is the last time I am going to say this. There are 3 reasons I use max rates.

1. It is interesting to see peoples' minimum time left.

2. You can't measure how lazy someone is so xp rates vary from person to person

3. If I was to choose an average rate for example firemaking being 450k/hr. Someone would say "no its closer to 430k" then someone else would say "no I easily average 460k" and there would be a constant debate.

Please don't reply to anything inside the hidden part.

[/hide]

You might want to edit Lan and Tg to put them between Kingduffy and Drumgun.

Also note that Elias might be above Telmomarques once he uses his banked effigies.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Does anyone know if Dragonseance is using his effigies while he slays like suomi, or is he saving them up too?

sigtsg99tq3.png

Does anyone know if Dragonseance is using his effigies while he slays like suomi, or is he saving them up too?

Looking at his runetracker I can tell he's using his effigies on Slayer.

Suomi reach 150m strength, and will reach 80m slayer tomorrow.

Jeese hes plowing through to 200m faster then people who are going for 99.

Suomi reach 150m strength, and will reach 80m slayer tomorrow.

Jeese hes plowing through to 200m faster then people who are going for 99.

i know lol too pro...

jd is 50m smith now for next milestone update

StarViv.png

It seems the pressure to stay on top tends to get to most players that achieve those ranks and they end up completely quitting instead of just playing in moderation. Obviously it's possible since skills are a lot easier to do now, but the burn out rate since to catch them first so far :P

Icy_Empress.png