Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Makilio

200M in all Skills

I think he has/had a pic on photobucket where he said the most he ever played was 16 hours and he felt [cabbage] after that, to which suomi made a funny reply.

16hoursadayisnothing.png?t=1304459926

Haha yeah, got to admit that 16 hours a day is way too much but could be worse. I knew that Zarfot didn't play even close as much as I did but was still surprised 16 hours was the most he ever played in a day.

Not sure yet when I will get 200M slayer Meister but I was once at like 25M Slayer exp/month because of bad luck with effigies. That could happen again, we will see how it goes.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

The thing about Zarfot though was that he was efficient 95% of the time, Every time I've seen Foot he was multi-tasking and missing potential XP's. The point I'm making is just because someone makes a 5 min video of them being efficient does not mean they are necessarily efficient so please don't compare Zarfot to Foot, that's like comparing Led Zeppelin to Simple Plan...

372nd to max total level

Alittle off the current topic but as far as suomi goes... if he keeps the same pace that he has since he started slayer in feb... He should finish 200m slayer around September 19th... Given that it gets easier the closer you get due to motivation id say he will get it around the 14th or 15th of September

around the 7th of sept i think.

Masaca1.png

Alittle off the current topic but as far as suomi goes... if he keeps the same pace that he has since he started slayer in feb... He should finish 200m slayer around September 19th... Given that it gets easier the closer you get due to motivation id say he will get it around the 14th or 15th of September

Haha =P I am gonna guess 20. September.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

yeah but alot of people tend to underrate themself ;)

we have faith in you suomi ! :P

i say 16 :D

Captain_Guns.png

Captain_Guns.png

Crazy Captain Productions

zarfot said some time ago he had an average of 8-10 hrs a day and he's maxed play time ever were 14 hrs and 40 min and he thought that was the worst he ever did.

he also said he felt badly after a 10 hrs + playing day

Oops you mean

Zarfot said some time ago he had an average of 6 hrs a day.

Yeah there really aren't many people who compare to Zarfot, he managed to be a top scaper while still attending school and buttering up his fat ass so he could get out of his chair and run.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

loool we'll see. Remind us all of our guesses nearer the date! :)

Masaca1.png

I think skiller 703 (win all wars) could get knocked out of the top 15 by kngkyle. It all depends on this summers gains. But i guess skiller would overtake gertjaars before kyle catches him, then again pope712 could also be contending for a top 15 place.

Masaca1.png

Mod edit: removed quote of deleted post.

I don't really. I actually don't like when I'm compared with Zarfot. All I do is make a few videos showing the I actually train. Other people make these comparisons.

Edited by Kimberly

I think it's a nice compliment to be compared to Zarfot regarding efficiency, since it's often said that Zarfot was one of the most efficient players on Runescape so far.

OT:

I'm very curious about the shuffling in the top 15 during the summer. Some might take a break, some might go at a faster pace.

I hope the battle for #1 continues, because I really liked it and Elias is getting behind a bit at the moment.

Werpheus.png

zarfot said some time ago he had an average of 8-10 hrs a day and he's maxed play time ever were 14 hrs and 40 min and he thought that was the worst he ever did.

he also said he felt badly after a 10 hrs + playing day

Oops you mean

Zarfot said some time ago he had an average of 6 hrs a day.

^

Also, how can you even compare foot with zarfot?

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post

This, I afk rocktailed a year's worth of homework for 200M Cooking. Much more effective than logging out and then later using up my free time for a faster method. Also apologies for calling you Zarfoot, I think most people here assumed you took that type of stuff as a compliment.

Edited by Kimberly

A13d.png

This, I afk rocktailed a year's worth of homework for 200M Cooking. Much more effective than logging out and then later using up my free time for a faster method. Also apologies for calling you Zarfoot, I think most people here assumed you took that type of stuff as a compliment.

rocktails are cheaper too =P but yea its not all about most exp/ingametime....especcially works for things like reading online/movie watching/passive things....harder to multitask schoolwork but can be done =P

Edited by Kimberly
Removed quote of rule-breaking posts

StarViv.png

Yet again what me and Zarfot posted hunerds of pages ago 3/4 of this talk should be common sense obviously afking rocktails while doing homework is obviously better then logging out lets not go through this again if you feel compelled to re live the conversation search the pages till you find it back there.

aribiterspar3.png

I know it's not strictly 'on topic' but I think jebrim is actually going to get 400m agility xp o.0

Asmodean <3

who says that agility course will give good xp? If the 77 agi requirement on the jump we have access to is applied elsewhere then it is a lower level course than adv barb/gnome and even dorgeshuun.

Highly doubt its an agil course. It has agil course tendencies but you missed the 2 anvils, the stairs, the mural, the wall design, the stairway and the tethradron. Also the pipe and the pickaxe.

Highly doubt its an agil course. It has agil course tendencies but you missed the 2 anvils, the stairs, the mural, the wall design, the stairway and the tethradron. Also the pipe and the pickaxe.

its an agil course because if its not i owe jd 1m so shhhh

StarViv.png

I really don't think it's an agility course. I think it's just part of a new quest that happens to have obstacles. I think someone just mentioned it might be an agility course and that rumor just spread like wildfire until people were convinced it's an agility course.

Got a idea:

Xp rate Runecrafting = 63k

Xp rate Agility = 72k

Profit/h Runecrafting = 500k

Profit/h Agility = 0

Lamps from Slayer = 1870

Xp from DK lamps from effigys: 89800k

Time saved using DK lamps on Runecrafting: 89800k/63k= 1400 hours

Time saved using DK lamps on Agility: 89800k/72k= 1250 hours

For saving 150 hours, you are wasting 700m profit.

So, 700m profit made/150 hours that you would waste= 4700k profit/hour wasted

I guess that If you don't value your time over 4700k cash/hr, you shouldn't effigy Runecrafting.

To clarify, I explored this place very very well. I believe you will be here for part of the quest doing stuff and then move on. There is a plank that MUST be knocked down in order to access the fairy ring side, and more importantly, continue the quest. The anvils, stairs, mural, wall design, and tethradron are all part of the quest. The pipe and pickaxe is as well. This is an Agility course because it will be possible to return to this place whenever you want through the fairy ring after you've knocked down that plank. Furthermore, the obstacles I showed played no actual role in anything other than to go in a circuit. This is very clearly the Agility course.

To the west side are some stairs. The only way to access this side is by sliding down the roof obstacle. The only way to access that is by jumping from the previous roof onto that roof. The only way to access this is to climb up the 2nd ladder I intentionally skipped at the beginning of the video. Once you jump down that roof, it will be impossible to go back the other way. Furthermore, once you jump down from the platform where the handholds are at, it'll be impossible to go back the other way. There are no ladders to climb back up, I checked. So there won't be any way to get directly from the Agility course to the stairs without redoing whatever brought you to the island to begin with. It seems very clear that you must already be in the Northwest corner of the island when you arrive, as the setup of the obstacles in that section can only ever be accessed if that was true. The only way I'm wrong on this is if you somehow have to create a ramp to climb up onto the handholds section that will then allow you travel back.

I don't know what's down the stairs, but the main island above ground will definitely be used as part of the quest and it will also feature an Agility course, this much is blatantly obvious. Also, due to the mishmash of obstacles from Advanced Barb and Gnome, it seems like this will definitely be a high level course and it will probably be the best Xp/hr. If the quest requirement for this place is RotM, the best Xp/hr course in the game as one probably multiple rewards of completing that quest certainly makes sense.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Got a idea:

Xp rate Runecrafting = 63k

Xp rate Agility = 72k

Profit/h Runecrafting = 500k

Profit/h Agility = 0

Lamps from Slayer = 1870

Xp from DK lamps from effigys: 89800k

Time saved using DK lamps on Runecrafting: 89800k/63k= 1400 hours

Time saved using DK lamps on Agility: 89800k/72k= 1250 hours

For saving 150 hours, you are wasting 700m profit.

So, 700m profit made/150 hours that you would waste= 4700k profit/hour wasted

I guess that If you don't value your time over 4700k cash/hr, you shouldn't effigy Runecrafting.

is ZMI really 500k profit at 99?

Also - does anyone have a dynamic ZMI spreadsheet with the approx avg's to craft runes at 99, and thus the resulting profit.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com