Makilio

200M in all Skills

Does this make me a fanboy?

110622133217.png

peace,

Vann

If you believe you are giving to a worthy cause, no.

If you did this just to post here and trollbait, no.

I do hope it is the former and in no form the latter.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Does this make me a fanboy?

110622133217.png

peace,

Vann

If you believe you are giving to a worthy cause, no.

If you did this just to post here and trollbait, no.

I do hope it is the former and in no form the latter.

Haha didn't know you were gonna post it here =P

Really appreciate your help and made my day, thank you so much!! :D Didn't think you were serious at first =P

I am sure his intention wasn't to troll or cause arguments.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Did suomi ever finish the interview with tipit? I mean its been 3+ months wtf does he still have more to say? Or maybe its too much xp waste

Did suomi ever finish the interview with tipit? I mean its been 3+ months wtf does he still have more to say? Or maybe its too much xp waste

Recently asked him about that, he is still working on it, and he also said it will include both irl and runescape history.

Hope it's finished soon too.

backgroundsignature.png

Recently asked him about that, he is still working on it, and he also said it will include both irl and runescape history.

Hope it's finished soon too.

Well the moderator I have been working with has been busy with university and stuff which is very understandable, also I had more and more to say so it got delayed a lot. So sorry about that. Exp wasting was never problem while making the interview, got plenty of dark beasts so had lots of time to write. I am glad and appreciate it a lot that someone decided to use their time to make this interview with me, it's lots of work. I hate to make promises so can't promise any date when it will be publishes sorry but I will post about it here once it's ready. Sorry again about the wait.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Has anyone else been following zezima's dung progress? He's going through it Pretty quickly, and should be 120 dung soon. When he hits 120, he'll jump to the top 30 on the leaderboards. And he'll have over 1.4b xp. I know he isn't viewed as a contender anymore, but it will be nice to see zez near the toP again.

Asmodean <3

Has anyone else been following zezima's dung progress? He's going through it Pretty quickly, and should be 120 dung soon. When he hits 120, he'll jump to the top 30 on the leaderboards. And he'll have over 1.4b xp. I know he isn't viewed as a contender anymore, but it will be nice to see zez near the toP again.

I actually noticed that not too long ago as well. Being an RSC veteran I 'grew up' with zezima being a famous name, so I think it'll be great to have him up there again! He won't be the first to all 200m's, infact I figure he'll stop again after finishing 120 dung.

blame me a bit on that =p

i lost pics in a comp crash and a few of those were dung pics with suomi, like giving him his hex, and a few of him lvling (and going from 10 lvls lower than me to blowing me away to 200), good times but i miss those pics, he was askin a bit for the interview and i couldnt find them in the screenshot thread, must not have posted

ill probably donate more soon myself, but im worried about my own skilling for now so im maxing atm, after i max tho i should have all the money i need and dontate a bit more

alot of people in aribs cc are friends or fans of suomi, i was thinking about us holding some fun events to raise a bit of cash, like holding a "slay day" and everone participating can enjoy a day of slaying and chatting about tasks with friends, then at the end of the day all of our normal drops that only add up to a bit could be donated, but if 100 people donated 2-3m each, that would realy add up for 1 day of fun

this of course wouldnt be required, anyone could join in and the donating would be optional for those who dont care too much about a few mil, but with enough friends it would add up

a_final_name.png

I actually noticed that not too long ago as well. Being an RSC veteran I 'grew up' with zezima being a famous name, so I think it'll be great to have him up there again! He won't be the first to all 200m's, infact I figure he'll stop again after finishing 120 dung.

Yeah, I checked out his runetrack a couple days ago and he's really powering through it. It's nice to see, Zezima was always one of my (and probably near everyone's) favorites.

I did not post the picture to troll. I just wanna see the race become a 3 way battle for #1 as Suomi could be in it with a bit of buyable exp. Also decide to donate because I think Suomi is cool guy. Of course today was the first day I talked to him, but I have heard many good things about him.

Peace,

Fanboy... I mean Vann

i lost pics in a comp crash and a few of those were dung pics with suomi, like giving him his hex, and a few of him lvling (and going from 10 lvls lower than me to blowing me away to 200), good times but i miss those pics, he was askin a bit for the interview and i couldnt find them in the screenshot thread, must not have posted

ill probably donate more soon myself, but im worried about my own skilling for now so im maxing atm, after i max tho i should have all the money i need and dontate a bit more

alot of people in aribs cc are friends or fans of suomi, i was thinking about us holding some fun events to raise a bit of cash, like holding a "slay day" and everone participating can enjoy a day of slaying and chatting about tasks with friends, then at the end of the day all of our normal drops that only add up to a bit could be donated, but if 100 people donated 2-3m each, that would realy add up for 1 day of fun

this of course wouldnt be required, anyone could join in and the donating would be optional for those who dont care too much about a few mil, but with enough friends it would add up

Yeah it was great dging with you, miss those times. Would have been really nice to have picture about that hex donation haha but it was my bad too for not taking any screenshots. I explained in the interview though without the picture. Used that hex for like 180M exp haha, helped me and my team so much. Still have that hex and will always remember that day when you gave me the hex haha, didn't see it coming at all. Thank you so much. I was safing a bit too much though when I had no plate haha but helped a lot with necro, black demons, kalger and bunch of other monsters.

And don't worry about the donations too much, your goals come first of course. Thank you so much for all the donations so far, very nice of you.

Love your slaying day idea haha, just hope that people don't feel like they have to donate. I keep thinking that what if everyone in rs gave me just 1M, that would be huge number haha. Just a random thought =P

Zezima was one of those persons that inspired me too and glad to see he is back. Talked with him a while ago and he said he is probably going for 120 dg and 200m fletch/craft. He is busy with irl though and thats good. He also said that people offer him divines etc for free haha but he doesn't accept donations. Got to respect him for that decision. Of course he could easily afford 200m all already if he wanted but still very nice of him to not use his fame to his advantage. And like someone said earlier, ofc he could donations so much easier than me. Got to say that Zezima has always been one of my favorite players too even though I have never even knew him and after he lost rank 1 I kept hoping he would come back and get back his rank 1. Always thought he deserved it the most. Maybe I would have never got this far either without players like Zezima who inspired me.

Also have to say few words about Elias. He has been doing so great lately. He has been doing good for so long but of course people started noticing him more just lately when he got rank 1. Was very wise of him to go crawlers and if he gets 200m slayer and rc at crawlers he will get lots of exp in agility/fishing/mining from effigies too. That will help him a lot in the long run. Agility/Fishing/Mining will be probably made even faster in the future knowing Jagex. I wouldn't be surprised if Elias made it to 200m all skills 1st even though it isn't even his goal. Anyways would be awesome if someone got 200m all skills even if it wasn't me, always wanted to see that since people found out that 200M exp is the exp limit.

I tried cave crawlers for like a week too but had bad luck with effigies and most of my slow skills are already 200m so effigies won't help me as much so I went back to powerslaying.

Will be very interesting to see how things turn out and gotta hope that Jagex doesn't ruin this game completely :/ Not looking very good atm tbh. That loyalty rewards update later this month is really scaring me... oh well that's life. Oh and that katana loll, at least it was pretty useless item. It's all about money now days.

Sorry about a bit random post and got to admit that a bit poor english/grammar.

Thanks for the weekly updates, all the nice posts and everything.

Edit:

I did not post the picture to troll. I just wanna see the race become a 3 way battle for #1 as Suomi could be in it with a bit of buyable exp. Also decide to donate because I think Suomi is cool guy. Of course today was the first day I talked to him, but I have heard many good things about him.

Peace,

Fanboy... I mean Vann

Huge thanks again, you seem like a very nice person too. And yeah I try to be nice to everyone even though there will always be people hating no matter what I do. Probably won't be joining the "race" for rank 1 for a while because 200M slayer keeping me busy and then might get 200M rc after at cave crawlers.

I am not saying I will get 200m rc for sure yet though, I take one day at a time and my plans might change.

Kingduffy re-enters the top 10 by passing up inactive Paperbag.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I like the slayer day idea, but I'd rather start with a small amount (say 10m) staking, and go from there because that would probably end up being a larger amount for suomi. And I find staking more enjoyable than slayer anyways. I may actually vid it and do like a documentary =P. Obviously though, not everyone could do this because not everyone is a successful staker, lol.

I like the slayer day idea, but I'd rather start with a small amount (say 10m) staking, and go from there because that would probably end up being a larger amount for suomi. And I find staking more enjoyable than slayer anyways. I may actually vid it and do like a documentary =P. Obviously though, not everyone could do this because not everyone is a successful staker, lol.

Haha yeah be careful =P Good luck! My friends have lost at least 100b in total by staking :/

hmg Arib has his own FC now, no way

aribiterspar3.png

Wow suomi, this was your best day of slayer yet! Most hours too i guess judging by hp xp.

And 2,1m slayer xp woot, nice effigys + long playtime i guess?

backgroundsignature.png

Nothing to much but, Telmomarques reached 50m Rc, and S U O M I reached 50m Farming a few days ago. Pretty crazy, how fast S U O M I gained farming xp, I remember earlier in this thread around new years he finally got 99 Farming.

Also, S U O M I, and Elias should reach 100m Ranged before the next update well S U O M I might be around 98-99m depending on tasks. Elias sure is proving the cave crawler method well.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Zezima has a real life, he's hopelessly out of league these days

wow this game has very competitive pvp

if i didn't sleep 12 hours a day I could compete with you guys

o life goes on brb 120 dung

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

Elvis also passed 50m Rc

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

Will be very interesting to see how things turn out and gotta hope that Jagex doesn't ruin this game completely :/ Not looking very good atm tbh. That loyalty rewards update later this month is really scaring me... oh well that's life. Oh and that katana loll, at least it was pretty useless item. It's all about money now days.

I think it is nice to see that even though you are so involved in getting experience, you are still noticing that Jagex is getting less and less emotionally attached to the game. Most of the time when people spend a lot of time on something, they only set their sights on the goal and forget about what is going on around them. So it is good to see that you are still being critical about what Jagex is doing to this game for the sake of engorging the figure on their bank accounts.

And you're right about the Katana. I think it's pretty lame how Jagex gives benefits to some players. When the member's loyalty system update was announced in the BTS this month, I asked why they were being hypocrites to their own values on the forums(beacuse before they have said "real life wealth should in no way influence the gaming experience of our players permanently and they should never be forced into buying membership at a set point in time in order to get an advantage over their fellow player", which is also why the Katana is a sad thing). I think I asked three times, but I never got an answer, even though the Jmod(Mod Nexus) was answering questions other people had asked at the same time I asked my questions.

Also, the fact that the Gowers and Constant Tedder(the CEO during the "good times of Jagex") stepped off the board and were replaced by "a bunch of bankers" in December is a sad thing. Obviously, when the investors make the decisions in the Jagex company, every decision will have "make more money" as the target, instead of "make a good game that we feel proud of". If you look at the time that Jagex started going downhill with RuneScape, you can see that it is about half a year before Mr. Tedder quit as the CEO, so I think he had a lot to do with the quality at Jagex. It's even possible that he wanted to leave because he no longer felt any pride for the direction in which the Gowers wanted to take RuneScape, and that may be why he didn't want to be involved with it anymore. I personally find it very striking that at the point Mr. Tedder must have decided that he wanted to leave, the number of good updates dropped like a brick, and the number of unnecessary/unwanted updates rose to an all-time high.

I hope you and others will get the chance to "complete" the game and get your 5B exp. But in reality, I doubt that there will be enough time. At the moment, they are fishing every last fish out of the sea, until the sea is nothing more than a chaotic wasteland where no-one can find anything that is useful to them. Good luck with the race against Jagex; not to mention the race against your fellow players.

zezima his workbreak ends on 5th July. He's hoping to reach 120 dung by then, he also mentioned he might get 200m def and fletch. (could have screened, but didn't)

Time to check the front page of RuneScape now and see if RuneScape is ruined for good or not...

*Crosses fingers*

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

EDIT: Deleted duplicated post. Also leave it to jagex to show all the pretty stuff and bait us on and give us nothing about the information we were all wondering about...the auras...lol

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Elias increasing that gap by 2M a day. Question, is Elias's cave crawler method efficient in the long run for 200M slayer xp? Or is he just doing it to get ahead of telmom? And congratz to zezima on 1.4b xp.

Masaca1.png