Makilio

200M in all Skills

Oh, I see it now, haha.

I feel bad now :P

No need to be sorry. Broad abyss is guilty of grammatical ambiguity.

Buckets of shame for Broad Abyss.

the-graduate-bus.png

Oh, I see it now, haha.

I feel bad now :P

No need to be sorry. Broad abyss is guilty of grammatical ambiguity.

Buckets of shame for Broad Abyss.

I'm really hoping here that you're trying to be funny misspelling my name, if so, lol :thumbsup:. If not, buckets of shame on you good sir.

Prayer

Month

1. Mew2 Cc 4gp 186,953,630

2. Host Bart 186,760,666

Love how the dice hosts rushed to get the first page filled with 200M Prayer.

And I guess good idea on Justln's part by changing his name to Mew2 Cc 4gp for the free advertising for his Dicing clan on Runetracker.

Grats to all the guys that got 200M pray exp in the past week or so tho.

peace,

Vann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3DhnCbgJtA&feature=feedlik

My friend Pale White (current RSN = DonBoggis) told me about his idea to Dharok Cave Crawlers today. I had never heard of someone attempting that before, I didn't even know the smoke stopped dealing damage at 10 lp either. I'm not sure what the actual exp is (he's not much of an statistician) but the video is definitely worth checking out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3DhnCbgJtA&feature=feedlik

My friend Pale White (current RSN = DonBoggis) told me about his idea to Dharok Cave Crawlers today. I had never heard of someone attempting that before, I didn't even know the smoke stopped dealing damage at 10 lp either. I'm not sure what the actual exp is (he's not much of an statistician) but the video is definitely worth checking out.

I saw a 990 hit in there. Awesome.

the-graduate-bus.png

It's risky though.If you don't pay attention to the superantipoison doses you're dead.

I also think the dharok greataxe disadvantages the cannon a lot more than a chaotic maul would.

But nice video and great idea!

backgroundsignature.png

I also think the dharok greataxe disadvantages the cannon a lot more than a chaotic maul would.

But nice video and great idea!

Why? Isn't it's attack power based on attack bonus of your weapon?

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

It will take a lot of time before that will happen, due to RC and some other skills slowing down the pace a lot. Slayer is relatively fast, as you can max all melees/ranged basically too and summoning while doing it. It won't happen before 3-5 years, as no one even has 200M RC yet.

Except 200m Rc Xp has been achieved by the almighty Phoenix Odin ;)

It will take a lot of time before that will happen, due to RC and some other skills slowing down the pace a lot. Slayer is relatively fast, as you can max all melees/ranged basically too and summoning while doing it. It won't happen before 3-5 years, as no one even has 200M RC yet.

drw has 200m Rc Xp also

Captain_Guns.png

Captain_Guns.png

Crazy Captain Productions

One of the first methods I tried was Dharoking, but it didn't seem worth it at the time so I removed it from my guide, along with Void.

The slayer helm will always win out because you can store the scrolls in there which deliver far more damage via the steel titan.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

Those figures can't possibly be right as that is completely the wrong fm:wc ratio. Typical Dragonseance - this isnt the first time he's quoted physically impossible xp rates as the standard rate of training. :P

Rs Wiki has 34776 wc 333984 fm, which sounds much more realistic. That's the sort of fm:wc ratio you would expect.

Including adze?

Also on the cave crawlers, I had previously thought of using helm of neiz instead of slayer helm for attack,str and prayer bonus but the biggest drawback is the antipoison risk. I hadn't thought of equiping a slayer helm to overload then switching back to neiz though, that's a god idea

Have you two ever heard about Runescape hiscores?

23 August, 2009

23 August, 2009

^This.

Those figures can't possibly be right as that is completely the wrong fm:wc ratio. Typical Dragonseance - this isnt the first time he's quoted physically impossible xp rates as the standard rate of training. :P

Rs Wiki has 34776 wc 333984 fm, which sounds much more realistic. That's the sort of fm:wc ratio you would expect.

Including adze?

The ratio is the same whether the logs are burned by the adze or by a tinderbox.

Tezz has reached 100m Fletch

La_Tamatoa.png

My Youtube

#37 to achieve the trimmed Completionist cape.

Update of the top 15 (expect the milestones chart tomorrow)

1. Elias : 2,96B xp (+29M). Still firing cannonballs and aiming to eradicate cave crawlers from the subface of Gilienor, Elias is about a month away from maxing out ranged for his 10th skill at 200M, which will happen a week after 200M attack. Rumours has it PETA is actively trying to make him stop his massacre, but without much success. He should become the first player to reach 3B XP inside 10 days. Coming milestones : 100M farming, 200M attack and 200M construction (9th and 10th)

2. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive

3. Jdelacroix : 2,75Bxp (+16M). Still training smithing. farming and hunter, Jdelacroix also trained some slayer last week. Training slayer would certainly help Jd raise his slowest skills with effigies. He currently only has 3 skills under 20M xp. Coming milestones : 200M thieving (9th skill)

4. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

5. S U O M I : 2,67B xp (+28M). About to pass inactive Allar for rank 4, Suomi is still slaying full time and is about 8 weeks from maxing out. Definitely on pace to reach rank 2 during the fall, this gentleman slayer could also become the first player to 11 skills at 200M. Expect him to reach 100M HP inside 10 days for his 12th skill over 100M. Coming milestones : 100M WC and 100M HP

6. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,64B xp (+11M). Still slaying and training herblore, Elvis reached his 7th skill at 200M last week with attack. He could easily reach his 8th skill at 200M with herblore without locking an effigy combo but would lose out on potential (and marginal) herbicide XP. Coming milestones : 200M herblore (8th), 100M slayer, 100M ranged and 100M farming

7. Drumgun : 2,58B xp (+5M). Gone fishing...and 3 weeks from reaching 100M xp in it. Drumgun will most likely get bumped to rank 8 until he passes Allar. Coming milestones : 2,6B xp, 200M WC (11th) and 100M fishing

8. Tezz : 2,57B xp (+16M). Having reached 200M hunter for his 9th skill at 200M early last week, Tezz moved on to fletching where he reached 100M for his 12th skill over 100M. About 2 weeks away from passing Drumgun, Tezz is getting the underdog treatment on this thread because of his cash situation. Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 100M fletching.

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Kingduffy : 2,19B xp (+10M). Hours away from reaching 2,2B xp, the King is once again training multiple skills while focusing on dungeoneering. He reached his 9th skill over 100M last week with WC and I claim at least a very small portion of credit for that...a motivation source! Coming milestones : 2,2B xp and 100M ranged

11. Paperbag : 2,13B xp. Inactive.

12. Green098 : 2,04B xp (+7M). A unique player with a unique playing style, Green is cruising through slayer at a moderate pace using magic. She's 6M xp away from getting 100M magic for her 9th skill over 100M. The good news is that she's only 106M magic xp away from using a different slaying style! Coming milestones : 100M magic

13. Gertjaars : 2,02B xp. Inactive.

14. Kngkyle : 1,98B xp. (+39M). Definitely the greatest gainer of the top 15 last week, Kngkyle has maxed out 200M prayer for his 3rd skill at 200M and moved on to FM which he should max out early next week. He passed Skiller 703 for rank 14 and should also pass Gertjaars and Green098 shortly. Coming milestones : 200M FM (4th skill) and 2B xp

15. Skiller 703 : 1,97B xp. (+1M). Mostly training agility, Tg could re-enter the top 15 by passing him. Coming milestones : nothing in sight

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I'm digging the spacing lol :shades: Thanks!

A13d.png

Yeah I saw on the ROSF cut & paste that it looked way better. Especially since I write more stuff than when I started last summer.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Yeah I saw on the ROSF cut & paste that it looked way better. Especially since I write more stuff than when I started last summer.

Yeah it looks a lot better :D

Funny how few spaces makes so big difference =P

Thanks for the update!

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Thanks for the update!

Technically you dont even need spaces, they are already there because every other player is inactive lol.

Its amazing how people can gain so much xp that they stay in the top 15 for months while being inactive.

Kinda shows how few people can achieve what these guys ( and girls ) are doing.

Also, i just did some fast calculations. Drumgun started fishing rocktails at 27m xp. This leaves him with 173m xp, that is 455k rocktails that he has to catch.

Assuming he sells each of them for 1600 ( added in cost of bait and other supplies he might use ) that is 728m profit.

This will buy him 53.5k frost dragon bones which will give him 33.7m prayer xp.

ORRR if he is extremely cheap and has alot of time on his hands he can buy 11.9m regular bones, and use them on a poh alter to get 188m xp, which is 10m xp more then he needs =P but that would be just silly.

It will help him alot to achieve his longest streak of 200m's in the scape of the runescape. =) ps, calculations make you look smarter.

Thanks for the update!

Technically you dont even need spaces, they are already there because every other player is inactive lol.

Its amazing how people can gain so much xp that they stay in the top 15 for months while being inactive.

Kinda shows how few people can achieve what these guys ( and girls ) are doing.

Also, i just did some fast calculations. Drumgun started fishing rocktails at 27m xp. This leaves him with 173m xp, that is 455k rocktails that he has to catch.

Assuming he sells each of them for 1600 ( added in cost of bait and other supplies he might use ) that is 728m profit.

This will buy him 53.5k frost dragon bones which will give him 33.7m prayer xp.

ORRR if he is extremely cheap and has alot of time on his hands he can buy 11.9m regular bones, and use them on a poh alter to get 188m xp, which is 10m xp more then he needs =P but that would be just silly.

It will help him alot to achieve his longest streak of 200m's in the scape of the runescape. =) ps, calculations make you look smarter.

drum does use urns so there would be ~20% xp from urns ;)