Makilio

200M in all Skills

Whatever his decision is he still got 3b xp which is quite the accomplishment

Whatever his decision is he still got 3b xp which is quite the accomplishment

Definitely this.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

edit: response to a removed post.

A13d.png

So what exactly happened to gertjaars?

Probably quit because he lost first place, like telmo

This is personally aimed at Elias, I never knew you, not even really heard of you (because I quit) but:

If you do decide to quit, it's hard to get back into the swing of it properly, I temporarily quit several years ago and have tried to get back into it time and time again, but real-life situations take over and eventually you fill the time you used to play RuneScape with more valued stuff (whatever it may be).

So take it from me, if you're thinking you'll quit temporarily and come back, it won't happen (judging from my experiences), think more along the lines of; am I ready to quit fully?

Personally, if you have reached the goals you wanted initially (not changed after you got them) then I'd say quit (that was the reason for me), if you did initially set your goals to quite simply "complete the game" then don't quit until you've done it or you'll feel a hole in the game which you once loved.

This is personally aimed at Elias, I never knew you, not even really heard of you (because I quit) but:

If you do decide to quit, it's hard to get back into the swing of it properly, I temporarily quit several years ago and have tried to get back into it time and time again, but real-life situations take over and eventually you fill the time you used to play RuneScape with more valued stuff (whatever it may be).

So take it from me, if you're thinking you'll quit temporarily and come back, it won't happen (judging from my experiences), think more along the lines of; am I ready to quit fully?

Personally, if you have reached the goals you wanted initially (not changed after you got them) then I'd say quit (that was the reason for me), if you did initially set your goals to quite simply "complete the game" then don't quit until you've done it or you'll feel a hole in the game which you once loved.

I agree that he wouldn't be able to play the amount he was playing when he was racing Telmo, and this is because of university plans he has. However, he could cut down his play time which would work out. I'm pretty sure he has the self control needed to play like 5-6 hours a day. Yes, it isn't enough to keep his rank 1 but tbh even if he played the same amount as Suomi he would be passed in the end for obvious reasons. He said this himself so he's fully aware that he won't keep rank 1 for long either way. It's not all about ranks, if anything he should play for fun/interest (if there's any left) and his friends. He didn't quit yet, I would still call it a temporary break, so, to everyone who kept posting 'elias [email protected]' posts should calm down a bit.

Makaveli_93.png

It bothers me that we will pretty much have to wait for Suomi to pass 3b xp ..

If elias quit tho.. And i doubt that Jdlea will do it before Suomi.

Well i think it will be interesting to watch the xp rates of Suomi once he overtakes Elias. I have confidence that he will keep up the pace, but we will see...

Ibis_Schreck.png

The enigmatic Green098 has reached 100M magic yesterday for her 9th skill over 100M.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Hes only doing attack so he could use a rapier.

Meh he's a meleer now so he now longer counts as beating me :P

Anyone know of anyone who is still range/mage based cb with 2314+ total? (although I will have to actually beat the total he reached before it counts properly - which is 2413, 100 above where I am now)

The enigmatic Green098 has reached 100M magic yesterday for her 9th skill over 100M.

I'm so curious as to what tasks she does L. inb4 she doesn't skip anything.

To above:

Only pure skillers count, all about that Pure Kq Pax.

Makaveli_93.png

Suomi how many crim/blue charms do you have and other random items from slaying like lava battlestaffs, mystic items, rune chains/meds ect lol. Just curious.

L2pullout.png

Suomi how many crim/blue charms do you have and other random items from slaying like lava battlestaffs, mystic items, rune chains/meds ect lol. Just curious.

About 100K crimsons and 30K blue charms. About 20K gold and green charms too but I only take them if I can do it without losing game ticks because they are slow exp. Might post screenshot about my charms later just for fun.

Sold everything sellable but I have got 100+ Black dragon eggs and Aberrant champion scrolls.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

200m slayer dosnt give charms for 200m summ right?

200m slayer dosnt give charms for 200m summ right?

Depends what tasks you do. Obviously I am not going to get enough charms for 200M summoning from slayer because I use all effigies on slayer and don't do waterfiend tasks.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Well, you wont be verry close to max melee/range either, so its not gonna be a problem i guess?

Well, you wont be verry close to max melee/range either, so its not gonna be a problem i guess?

I will have more than enough charms for 200M summoning after getting 200M rc at cave crawlers so yeah it's not going to be a problem.

Thats good ;) lol i just found a freaking lovely exp waste ting to do: Reading all Suomis youtube channel comments! <3 Idk why, but it intertains me :D

100+ Aberrant champion scrolls? :blink:

Yeah =P

Only got 20+ in my bank though :( I didn't pick them all up because of exp waste. I wonder what's their drop rate.