Makilio

200M in all Skills

From rs wikia:

"Upon testing, getting low experience in all ten skills, a skill level of 71 agility received 4,999 experience. It is unknown if the amount of experience gained in each skill affects the reward

The aura gives the same experience as turning in a pair of strange rocks. "

derp?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

From rs wikia:

"Upon testing, getting low experience in all ten skills, a skill level of 71 agility received 4,999 experience. It is unknown if the amount of experience gained in each skill affects the reward

derp?

You can't expect much from rs wiki

Climate.png

From rs wikia:

derp?

It's rswiki. What do you expect?

How fast did Des max? Considering he's not 120 DG yet and isn't completely maxed. All 99's though, how fast?

I think it was something like 380 days, +/- 10 days. He maxed really fast. You can see all his progress videos on his Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Desupty

He pretty much made progress videos every day until day 50 and then made progress videos every 10 days. He also has some more random videos. I've followed him since day 60 or something, he has a really good chance of 200m in all skills. But he's certainly not going to beat Suomi, so the guy who posted that is most definitely a troll.

terravir.png

I wonder what kind of set-ups these guys have for their computers..always has interested me.

Turnpikes.png

all these desupty fanboys are noobs they dont know anything dragonseance is superior in every aspect of runescape and life

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

all these desupty fanboys are noobs they dont know anything dragonseance is supieror in every aspect of runescape and life

Dat fanboy

Nickoo.png

I wonder what kind of set-ups these guys have for their computers..always has interested me.

The 90's called they want their pc back.

Suomi has always given me the impression that he has an old crappy computer. Idk if he's upgraded since then. I personally bought a new gaming desktop a few months ago. 6-core Phenom II @ 2.8ghz, 4GB DDR3 RAM, HD RADEON 5770 (I think 1GB memory), 1GB HDD @7200rpm, and a nice 21.5" 1920x1080 screen to go with it all. :) Before that I played on an Acer Aspire One 8.9" netbook, and before that I used a [cabbage]ty old 2003/2004? Dell desktop. It was cheap even back then.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Desupty is going for 200M all

I haven't herd much about this Desupty guy other then he was the fastest person to ever max out, I really believe he is truly destined for greatness in rs.

I know for a fact he will be #1 to 5B exp and this is why:

He has shown capability to nolife for long periods of time

He has more support then anyone else that is currently taking place in the race to 200M all

Has an extremely successful clan chat, unlike any other of the contenders.

All these facts add up to one conclusion: Desupty as rank 1 overall for infinity and beyond.

I hope suomi realizes this sooner rather then later, and quits before desupty makes a fool of him, just like any other person who has competed against him.

DESUPTY FOR RANK 1 OVERALL

He will not quit. He will not slack. Expect him.

Not to beat a dead-horse even more, but based on runetracker's most recent info:

__________Monthly Exp____Weekly Exp___Daily Exp

Desupty____73m__________13m________341k

SUOMI_____301m_________50m________3.2m

Methinks somebody won't be catching up anytime soon.

Who says those people only play Runescape? I play Fallout 3, NV, Dragon Age etc. on my PC as well as Runescape, and Drumgun said he was replaying Oblivion.

Asmodean <3

Dragonseance posted his setup on twitter a while ago but its gone now. phathead probably has a pic.

Desupty is going for 200M all

I haven't herd much about this Desupty guy other then he was the fastest person to ever max out, I really believe he is truly destined for greatness in rs.

I know for a fact he will be #1 to 5B exp and this is why:

He has shown capability to nolife for long periods of time

He has more support then anyone else that is currently taking place in the race to 200M all

Has an extremely successful clan chat, unlike any other of the contenders.

All these facts add up to one conclusion: Desupty as rank 1 overall for infinity and beyond.

I hope suomi realizes this sooner rather then later, and quits before desupty makes a fool of him, just like any other person who has competed against him.

DESUPTY FOR RANK 1 OVERALL

He will not quit. He will not slack. Expect him.

Not to beat a dead-horse even more, but based on runetracker's most recent info:

__________Monthly Exp____Weekly Exp___Daily Exp

Desupty____73m__________13m________341k

SUOMI_____301m_________50m________3.2m

Methinks somebody won't be catching up anytime soon.

and Suomi has 8x his exp.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

langers weekly update (i just try it :P)

1. S U O M I : 3,15B xp (+50M). Suomi is running through construction with some nice gains and should achieve 200m in the coming 4 days for his 10th skill at 200m. Coming milestones: 200m contruction, 200m slayer.

2. Elias : 3,00B xp Inactive

3. Buyablequeen (previously Jdelacroix) : 2,91B xp (+13M). After another week of slayer and farming, jd reached 2,9b xp. she also trained some woodcutting. Coming milestones : 200M thieving and 200M farming (10th and 11th skill)

4. Telmomarques : 2,87B xp. Inactive

5. Tezz : 2,90B xp (+61M). Tezz reached today 200m ranged for his 12th skill and is now training prayer with nice gains. Tezz also reached 2.9b xp today and should reach rank 2 in the coming day. Coming milestones : 200m Prayer (for his 13th skill)

6. Elvis (previously Nintendo Swe) : 2,78B xp (+10M). after some fishing elvis went to cave crawlering Coming milestones : 100M str and 100M farming

7. Allar (previously Skiller - Aasiwat) : 2,68B xp. Inactive.

8. Drumgun : 2,72B xp (+70M).After a long time of cash making Drumgun is getting nice prayer gains in the past days and should reach 200m prayer in the coming 2 weeks, if he reach 200m prayer before tezz does, he will be the true master of combat. Coming milestones : 200m WC, 200m prayer (11th and 12th skill)

9. Zarfot 2,35B xp. Inactive

10. Kingduffy : 2,29B xp (+2.9M). Kingduffy slowed down a bit, but still smithing, he should reach 2,3b xp today Coming milestones : 100M ranged and 100M hunter

11. Paperbag : 2,16B xp Inactive.

12. Buyableking (previously Fubarscape) : 2,16B xp. (+14M) Buyableking reached rank 12 after nice gains from a bunch of effigies, he's still training at cave crawlers and reached 100m xp in ranged Coming milestones : 200M def (7th skill), and 100M HP

13.Green098 : 2,13B xp (7,9M). Magical Green is still training slayer the magical way, she also trained a lil bit summoning . Coming milestones : still nothing magical in sight

14. Kngkyle : 2,11B xp. (+3,4M). still training woodcutting slow. Coming milestones : 200M WC (6th)

15. Number1 boss (previously Fuberscape) : 2,06B xp (+7,4 M) Still training multiple skills, Coming milestones : 100M slayer and 100M herblore

i know it is not that good like the originals one from langer, but i try it^^

The 90's called they want their pc back.

The trolls called they want their unoriginal comments back

Nydous.png

Drumgun passed 100m Prayer, it looked like S U O M I, would get the new monthly, but I think Dark Lust will easily claim it.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

dragonseance with the ultimate rs setup

screenshot20110928at152.png

Free.png

@Dragonseance #1 to 200m all.

www.twitter.com/dragonseance

@Swiss

Jd is a he ;) even if his character and name says otherwise :P

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

He said in comments on youtube that resizeable is most efficient for slaying to attack more monsters.

Desupty #1

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

I have every single 200m buyable banked now. Except for Agility which I can buy from the barbarian assualt tutor for 6.9b gf

Just reminding everyone of lemar's plans