Makilio

200M in all Skills

Is there much of a difference between duo and trio? or even 4 people.

Well the doors reset everyone enters so with 3-4 if you miss time it then you could spend alot of extra time in a couple of rooms.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Funnily, the 452.5 average hit (with fero/fire cape on ice strykes) at 4 ticks makes for 113.125 damage per tick, whereas fire surge at 573 average hit (the wiki has a max hit picture at 1146) at 5 ticks makes for 114,6 damage per tick. Which makes Storm of Armadyl almost as good as fire surge even on ice strykewyrms.

Ferocious ring has no effect on ice strykewyrms though?

Fire cape has the same effect.

I have to correct that post a bit, didn't take into account that the 1146 max includes a +80 boost from fire cape/double damage. That makes for 122,6 dps which is clearly a lot better still, luckily :P.

@Auror: looks like a name change to me.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

The Pit (Agility Distraction and Diversion)

If you find yourself training your Agility skill towards the end of this month you might find yourself bumping into a mysterious talent scout whos interested in finding some candidates for The Pit, RuneScapes newest and least forgiving D&D. Its somewhere youll only be able to reach via an invite, though, as you take on one of 6 different madcap events designed to give you a well-deserved break from your favourite Agility spot and test your luck and skills. Those that do well will earn generous XP rewards, unique cosmetic gear and the respect of the crazy characters at the course. Are you good enough to catch the talent scouts eye? Start running laps and find out if youve got what it takes!

Excited much? It's been awhile since agility has been given a nice update.

Ya I am

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Why do you guys want to be doing pp over monky guards??

probably suckered in by the new gear. in my opinion monkey guards are better

I think it has to do with only being very slightly slower and much more bearable... Plus with pickpocketing your exp rate drops a ton if you aren't good at it.. But idk I know people who pp with no cares about the ibis crap.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Suomi hit 3.2b and is going rather strongly for a 350m+ month, maybe close to 400m even. Dark Lust is still about 11.5m ahead in montly gains.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

@PP coments: I don't see anybody getting MAX xp per hour at monkey knives for a full day. I do see people doing that in PP, including myself. In terms of max xp rate is like 5k or even under.

Assuming you have god of scpetre when pping and that you are duoing. And assuming you have ibis when at monkeys.

S U O M I did a 18mill day ?

is this possible lol with prayer ?

Prayer is 1m xp/hr afking with frost bones.

@PP coments: I don't see anybody getting MAX xp per hour at monkey knives for a full day. I do see people doing that in PP, including myself. In terms of max xp rate is like 5k or even under.

Assuming you have god of scpetre when pping and that you are duoing. And assuming you have ibis when at monkeys.

then i said nothing ^^

Captain_Guns.png

Captain_Guns.png

Crazy Captain Productions

no one cares you did max at pp. This threads nOt about you or your crappy pics

no one cares you did max at pp. This threads nOt about you or your crappy pics

His point was max XP rate at pyramid plunder is a lot easier to maintain over longer periods of time and that is why almost nobody trains at monkey knife fighters for a lot of xp.

Legendknewl.png

Tbh gem is fair to be talked about, since his goal is 200m all skills... I love players like paperbag, but I would easily consider gem for maxing out before him. All this thread talks about is suomi these days really, like drumgun wayyy back at like page 100 it seems like, its nice to see a little variety from the grats on ... Suomi stuff, although I do like suomi dont get me wrong.

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Tbh gem is fair to be talked about, since his goal is 200m all skills... I love players like paperbag, but I would easily consider gem for maxing out before him. All this thread talks about is suomi these days really, like drumgun wayyy back at like page 100 it seems like, its nice to see a little variety from the grats on ... Suomi stuff, although I do like suomi dont get me wrong.

That is because there isn't really something else going on. Suomi is doing the most impressive stuff, drumgun and tezz are doing great now too though, but that is only for prayer.

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

when you aren't talking about suomi in 200m all skills you are wasting time

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

when you aren't talking about suomi in 200m all skills you are wasting time

I see wat you did thar.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

I am NOT asking to anybody talk/write about me. Some guys were discussing about Pyramid Plunder VS Monkeys. I was just giving my opinion like everyone else (and explaining facts). Paperbag is a great friend of mine, I miss him all the time, but Paperbag quited. UNLESS, he comes back anyone can max out before him. (I would be glad if he came back).

Drumgun is kinda pointless discussion (no offense for Drumgun, he's a very cool guy) because his goal is not 200m all.

I like both of this guys ^, I hope anybody do not missunderstood what I want to say. Sorry If my english isn't good.

Edit:

I thought the God Sceptre makes PP a lot better now?

Xp rates BEFORE the new rewards:

Monkeys - 300k Xp/hr

PP - 270k Xp/hr (260k if solo).

God Sceptre gives around 30-35k extra xp/hr (4 extra urns per game). I am not including time saved recharging but you just need to do it 4 times per hour even with normal sceptre and VERY little time if you know what you are doing.

Ibis clothes gives around 7.5k extra xp/hr.

New Xp rates:

Monkeys 307.5k Xp/hr

PP - 300-305k Xp/hr

As you can see, the difference is minimal. I could consider 2-7k difference very important in a skill like Agility or even Woodcutting. Not that important in a skill like Thieving and Monkeys aren't reliable anyway.

^ I am not sure but didn't jagex state that one of the two (or both) doesn't work at pp?

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".