Makilio

200M in all Skills

Suomi is not messing about with Prayer.

Messing about = loss of game ticks = life over

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Runetracker monthly overall records are being destroyed by both Dark Lust and SUOMI. It seems every day I check their monthly records are getting higher and higher.. At what point will it stop?

Also: Grats to Drumgun on 2.8b xp. You need to max so we can see you on the front page of highscores, where you belong.

Runetracker monthly overall records are being destroyed by both Dark Lust and SUOMI. It seems every day I check their monthly records are getting higher and higher.. At what point will it stop?

1 month after the end of bxpw

What timezone is Finland in? (And by extension, Suomi).

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

+ When people stop donating mass amounts of money to certain players. Inb4 Tezz joins their monthly exp's.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Desupty does not get massive donations and made all his wealth legit and will break all these donated records when he decides it's time. If you think these are impressive just wait- Desupty #1 Forever

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

Desupty does not get massive donations and made all his wealth legit and will break all these donated records when he decides it's time. If you think these are impressive just wait- Desupty #1 Forever

He doesn't even have 500m xp yet.

+ When people stop donating mass amounts of money to certain players. Inb4 Tezz joins their monthly exp's.

Why do you care? I get that you have created some ridiculous standard that you play the game by but why are you expecting others to follow. Honestly most of the posts you make are criticizing others about not playing the game the way you do. Please stop, I am sure most of us here are tired of your incessant whining.

As far as I'm concerned, donations are no different than dicing, and are even more respectable than staking, which is pure luck. If drumgun wants to play without all of these, I respect him for it, but it's not fair to call out players that receive donations when everyone else dices or stakes for their money.

As far as I'm concerned, donations are no different than dicing, and are even more respectable than staking, which is pure luck. If drumgun wants to play without all of these, I respect him for it, but it's not fair to call out players that receive donations when everyone else dices or stakes for their money.

This.

Also, Inb4Tezz3Bxp and Congrats on 2.8B xp Drumgun.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Why do you care? I get that you have created some ridiculous standard that you play the game by but why are you expecting others to follow. Honestly most of the posts you make are criticizing others about not playing the game the way you do. Please stop, I am sure most of us here are tired of your incessant whining.

? That was an answer to Brood lol, not critisizing - just stating facts that you clearly have a problem with? I do agree dicing also plays a part in future big xp records though :) , and nope I don't think it's gonna stop until Jagex won't allow it anymore !

P.S. Thank you for your critisism, gave me a splendid idea. Going to write a book full of lines that can be misinterpreted so that Runescapers with insomnia will finally be able to have a good night's rest!

Also, thanks Brood and Ellac! :P

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

? That was an answer to Brood lol, not critisizing - just stating facts that you clearly have a problem with? I do agree dicing also plays a part in future big xp records though :) , and nope I don't think it's gonna stop until Jagex won't allow it anymore !

P.S. Thank you for your critisism, gave me a splendid idea. Going to write a book full of lines that can be misinterpreted so that Runescapers with insomnia will finally be able to have a good night's rest!

Also, thanks Brood and Ellac! :P

It is more the way you said it. It looked like you were bitter towards people who got donations. Just stating fact, I hope you don't have a problem with it.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Ah, no not meant in a bitter way. It is true though that you're gonna see alot more 300m+ month xp's, with the ease that people are able to obtain money now and Jagex allowing it (donations being the easiest of them). Once you have the money it's just a matter of wanting 200m buyable skills or not. They pretty much skip the process of making money, which brings them very close to it already. That will be enough incentive for more than a few to get the xp's rolling. Agreed?

And ofc I don't have a problem with that Agen :P

yIUqy.jpg

Ah, no not meant in a bitter way. It is true though that you're gonna see alot more 300m+ month xp's, with the ease that people are able to obtain money now and Jagex allowing it (donations being the easiest of them). Once you have the money it's just a matter of wanting 200m buyable skills or not. They pretty much skip the process of making money, which brings them very close to it already. That will be enough incentive for more than a few to get the xp's rolling. Agreed?

Yeah :D, also how many charms do you have leftover from 200m Summoning?

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Yeah :D, also how many charms do you have leftover from 200m Summoning?

Lol I've made a few pouches/scrolls from some, lemme see what I got left.... 31k crims, 24k green, 2.5k blue and 13k gold.

yIUqy.jpg

At current mid prices those blues are around 13m profit, and it would take less than 2 hours to do them. Not sure how long until the graahk bubble bursts though.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

At current mid prices those blues are around 13m profit, and it would take less than 2 hours to do them. Not sure how long until the graahk bubble bursts though.

Yeah haha that's what I've been doing :P I kinda want to save some charms so that I sorta have more than 200m summon but corp and tds supply the blues nicely (getting the rest from frost drags mainly but haven't been there for awhile). Graahks are crashing now btw, will have to see how far they go down.

yIUqy.jpg

Yeah haha that's what I've been doing :P I kinda want to save some charms so that I sorta have more than 200m summon but corp and tds supply the blues nicely (getting the rest from frost drags mainly but haven't been there for awhile). Graahks are crashing now btw, will have to see how far they go down.

I wouldn't consider going back to frost dragons, you will cry xD

Only suggest going there if there's a system update and at that you'll only get 1-2 hours maximum.

tumblr_ln7c1ecJ651qcecjr.gif

Xat.png

Shame that Dicing and Staking got the fastest ways to get a lot of money in a short time. Seems like that if Jagex doesn't do anything against bots and the cash/h for graahkin still stays low then I'll have to Dcie and Stake to get my buyables to 99... But first I have Some non-buyables to go :/. One of the is Söayer, which I expect to be a fun skill :o

facepalm

Staking is not luck based unless you're one of those lads who just sit afk while hoping their character boxes the win.

facepalm

Staking is not luck based unless you're one of those lads who just sit afk while hoping their character boxes the win.

alternate facepalm...

Clicking different attack styles doesn't do shift....

And Mage boxing is exactly the same. It all comes down to who hits highest (which is, to say, luck).

facepalm

alternate facepalm...

Clicking different attack styles doesn't do shift....

And Mage boxing is exactly the same. It all comes down to who hits highest (which is, to say, luck).

1. By selecting a different attack style, you get a +3 bonus to your level on the one you selected.

2. Mage boxing with movement is different to no movement. Movement mage boxing you use animation delays and you have to know when to ice/blood, no movement boxing is more when to blitz/barrage.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX