Makilio

200M in all Skills

getting sick of this talk about gemeos quitting and now it is not even gemeos that is talking, guys I don't get what is funny about a player quitting?

I think all top players that haven't done dungeoneering to 200m are going to do it this weekend? Also I vote for a cave crawler weekend for suomi :P

essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

If you want to add me in game, add "essiw".

I'm confused, is it confirmed that gemeos has quit?

I'm confused, is it confirmed that gemeos has quit?

I heard he just sold his bank for real life cash.

He has quit (that's what he is saying), and here's the explanation to his quit:

gemeoshasquit.jpg

This Gemeos2 guy just seems horribly unpleasant. I would blow my brains out if I looked at this world through eyes such as his.

Who cares? This is not the place for this. The Introduction & Farewell thread is located here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/276124-introductions-farewells/

Feel free to revel in joy or sob in sadness about the departure of Geomeos there...

/backseat modding

With the double loot weekend depending on how fast you can kill the zammy boss in god wars he may be faster effigies than crawlers.

With the double loot weekend depending on how fast you can kill the zammy boss in god wars he may be faster effigies than crawlers.

Wait, does double loot mean that the chance for a drop is doubled, or the number of a certain drop is doubled i.e you get two bcp if you get a bcp drop instead of one.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Who cares? This is not the place for this. The Introduction & Farewell thread is located here: http://forum.tip.it/topic/276124-introductions-farewells/

Feel free to revel in joy or sob in sadness about the departure of Geomeos there...

/backseat modding

I agree with this guy

Just cleaned up a good 30 posts that were off-topic. Keep it on-topic, as people have already said, it makes the thread annoying to read through all of the Gemeos chat logs and so on to find decent posts.

I'm sure at least one or two of you question my actions, so please, PM me rather than posting further off-topic replies here.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

I tried his 75m gp / hr method with Torstol, it died, lost 240k in 5 seconds... 172.8m gp loss per hour... WTF?

getting sick of this talk about gemeos quitting and now it is not even gemeos that is talking, guys I don't get what is funny about a player quitting?

I think all top players that haven't done dungeoneering to 200m are going to do it this weekend? Also I vote for a cave crawler weekend for suomi :P

everyone has 200m dungeoneering....

StarViv.png

Kingduffy, Kngkyle, Pope712 (who has now passed Alkan btw), Piddy10, Da Broman1, Season, Paulrat3, Myk Slays, 1 Eye Viper, and Bing12342001 all don't have 200M dungeoneering, and that's just from the front page :P

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Finding teams is pretty hard now, I applied for DGS and no one advertised a single floor in the cc after ~48 hours total idle time there.

More solo xp please.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

I heard charms are doubled so waterfiends in the chaos tunnels, might get you some nice charms.

I'll probably camp black demons(just hope the resource tunnel counts), or dust devils.

Edit: 15-16-642-63366578 Looks like effigies won't be doubled.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

getting sick of this talk about gemeos quitting and now it is not even gemeos that is talking, guys I don't get what is funny about a player quitting?I think all top players that haven't done dungeoneering to 200m are going to do it this weekend? Also I vote for a cave crawler weekend for suomi :P

The very idea of 200m dungeoneering makes me want to die.

Athymy.png

/backseat modding

I agree with this guy

Just cleaned up a good 30 posts that were off-topic. Keep it on-topic, as people have already said, it makes the thread annoying to read through all of the Gemeos chat logs and so on to find decent posts.

I'm sure at least one or two of you question my actions, so please, PM me rather than posting further off-topic replies here.

Thanks m8.

getting sick of this talk about gemeos quitting and now it is not even gemeos that is talking, guys I don't get what is funny about a player quitting?I think all top players that haven't done dungeoneering to 200m are going to do it this weekend? Also I vote for a cave crawler weekend for suomi :P

The very idea of 200m dungeoneering makes me want to die.

paperbag v2

(ilypaperbag<3)

A13d.png

<3

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

C-C-C-Combo Breaker

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Can anyone remember around about the date when elvis was killing cave crawlers? Its quite important.

Finding teams is pretty hard now, I applied for DGS and no one advertised a single floor in the cc after ~48 hours total idle time there.

More solo xp please.

Did you try advertising yourself? The clan chat has been extremely active today.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

More solo xp please.

Did you try advertising yourself? The clan chat has been extremely active today.

I did, +3'd in the cc for about 2 hours before logging out

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!