Makilio

200M in all Skills

From my own experience I found that solo was the fastest overall as my world was usually always quiet and organising was a pain in the ass. Friends chat did help some what until a room reset, and with people's individual exp rates I preferred to solo. I pluck 400k exp/hour from the air cause it was a lot. No use of summoning or the ghetto bank next door. (glory ammy bank + sceptre to return).

Light clothes and substandard agility level. Altough I'm 99 agility now. Chocolate cakes and manual opening of lobby door (as opposed to tele) meant I was getting around 220k exp/hour 91+

What would be the correct equipment set up?

What would be the corrcet invent set up?

Perfect run is roughly 25k exp so the theoretical max would be 300k exp/hour.

Fully looting rooms 7 + 8, with spare time etc.

Would be awesome if jagex brought in a point system (like slayer points) for additional thieving rewards to work inside and outside the minigame. 0 fail ardy knights would be wickid.

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

From my own experience I found that solo was the fastest overall as my world was usually always quiet and organising was a pain in the ass. Friends chat did help some what until a room reset, and with people's individual exp rates I preferred to solo. I pluck 400k exp/hour from the air cause it was a lot. No use of summoning or the ghetto bank next door. (glory ammy bank + sceptre to return).

Light clothes and substandard agility level. Altough I'm 99 agility now. Chocolate cakes and manual opening of lobby door (as opposed to tele) meant I was getting around 220k exp/hour 91+

Would be awesome if jagex brought in a point system (like slayer points) for additional thieving rewards to work inside and outside the minigame. 0 fail ardy knights would be wickid.

Light clothing does not matter, unless of course you do pp in the golden mining outfit.

Suomi gets 1m defense xp at crawlers with out logging out O.o That is dedication. On second thought that must be an update glitch in Runetracker because isn't there some 6 hour auto log off system? Based on his XP rates it seems as though right about the time he gets 200m defense he will get 100m RC, this should happen the end of January. He will certainly already have 100m WC and it seems like he will be about 1m off 100m Crafting. So about a week after 200m defense he should get to 30m attack and that will give him the 1m crafting he needs to have only 4 skills under 100m xp. That is pretty damn crazy. And then right around the end of February (two months from now) it looks like he should have 50m attack and that means he will only have 2 skills under 50m.

How goes the charm collection Suomi? Getting a decent ratio of blues? Or are you going to be running just a pile of crimsons? Or is it so bad that you may have to run the dreaded greens?

Suomi gets 1m defense xp at crawlers with out logging out O.o That is dedication. On second thought that must be an update glitch in Runetracker because isn't there some 6 hour auto log off system? Based on his XP rates it seems as though right about the time he gets 200m defense he will get 100m RC, this should happen the end of January. He will certainly already have 100m WC and it seems like he will be about 1m off 100m Crafting. So about a week after 200m defense he should get to 30m attack and that will give him the 1m crafting he needs to have only 4 skills under 100m xp. That is pretty damn crazy. And then right around the end of February (two months from now) it looks like he should have 50m attack and that means he will only have 2 skills under 50m.

How goes the charm collection Suomi? Getting a decent ratio of blues? Or are you going to be running just a pile of crimsons? Or is it so bad that you may have to run the dreaded greens?

:shock: I didn't realize that Suomi had so few skills left under 100m.. most impressive.

I would be surprised if he needs to use greens to get 200m.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Just pitching an idea had here. You know how efficient people save getting 200M's that would block effigy combos, and as such lose the ranks they'd otherwise have? E.g. Jdela with 10M more thieving, etc. Why not have a perk system or something such as getting 200M in one of the effigy combos would give an xp boost to another skill, just enough so that they would be able to continue that other skill, even though it would block an effigy combo? That way people don't lose out on deserved ranks.

That's suprising.

According to my experience, duo helps if your mates are good.

Correct equipment:

-sceptre (2 in case you forget to repair),

-glory to telleport (no need if you are going to use row)

-row (it helps ibis (doesnt help at pp), normal sceptres (you need to make more than 20m gp/hr at the worst case to not use it), and MIGHT help at sceptre of gods)

- Adrdy cloak 3+ (MIGHT help)

- Enchanted Excalibur

Correct inventory set up:

- 3 summon potion (4)

- 12 bunyips

- 2 prayer renwal (4) (you will need prayer if you use my route)

I get around 23.5k xp/game average if soloing.

Just pitching an idea had here. You know how efficient people save getting 200M's that would block effigy combos, and as such lose the ranks they'd otherwise have? E.g. Jdela with 10M more thieving, etc. Why not have a perk system or something such as getting 200M in one of the effigy combos would give an xp boost to another skill, just enough so that they would be able to continue that other skill, even though it would block an effigy combo? That way people don't lose out on deserved ranks.

Some people doesn't care about highscores. The number of that people is even higher now, due to highscores update, but I see what you mean.

:shock: I didn't realize that Suomi had so few skills left under 100m.. most impressive.

I would be surprised if he needs to use greens to get 200m.

Suomi isn't even picking up greens because he won't need to use greens.

I didn't use a sceptre for my first 25M exp :P and I got it without ROW. I'm highly unlucky with drops. I wasn't overally fussed about my exp rates back then but considering getting 50M+ thief exp as well as 50M+ fletch exp... Not 200Ms I cba with that atm :L

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Never got 1M Defence XP without logging out, Hiscores just don't update always when I log out. That's how I got my 18M+ Contruction XP in a day, 14,5M+ Crafting XP in a day, 18M+ Herblore XP in a day and 25,5M+ Prayer XP in a day and 2,3M+ Mining XP in a day records too. Never played even close to that much in a day. So yeah trackers are very misleading and don't really mean anything anymore because of Effigies, Soul Wars etc.

Doing fine with Charms, got Charms still 130M Summoning at the moment.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Is it possible to profit from crawlers?

Probably not, at least doing them efficiently; I'm pretty sure the cost of cannonballs outweighs any kind of profit gained. There's also the fact that they really don't drop anything significant besides effigies.

Good luck, Suomi.

Edwin_Hubble.png

ge merch when u bank, yes you can profit.

I am not a skiller, but i do some skills.

rcwar1st.gifconwar3rd.gifwcdec2nd.gifskillwar2nd.gif

Spring2008slaycompsig.png

Ganodermics will profit and provide effigies at a rate near equal to that of crawlers, but you won't get much (or indeed any, unless you use an iron titan) melee xp.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

If you were trying to max, ganodermics would be great to camp for effigies. But if your goal is 200M xp all skills, you really need the melee and ranged xp from crawlers far more than mage xp (which takes 0 time as you would superheat in LRC for mining anyway).

Asmodean <3

Ganodermics will profit and provide effigies at a rate near equal to that of crawlers, but you won't get much (or indeed any, unless you use an iron titan) melee xp.

Is there any Ganodermic guide? Also, you sure it's still profitable? What do they drop?

Is there any Ganodermic guide? Also, you sure it's still profitable? What do they drop?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eelpsr7kTH8

They drop alot. Many high level seeds, tree seeds, fruit tree seeds, supplies for gandodermic armour/polypore staffs and some more items.

It's overall a good way to make cash, atleast it was a few weeks ago, idk about current prices.

sigtsg99tq3.png

Suomi reached 100m woodcutting and is 25k xp from 22m base (hunter left). 80m runecrafting today or tomorrow probably.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

It's overall a good way to make cash, atleast it was a few weeks ago, idk about current prices.

Ye that's what I want to know.

Well seeds are still a good chunck of money and Gano's do drop them quite alot. You can easily make your supplies back just with seeds. So everything else is profit :).

sigtsg99tq3.png

Ye that's what I want to know.

Well seeds are still a good chunck of money and Gano's do drop them quite alot. You can easily make your supplies back just with seeds. So everything else is profit :).

Thanks.

vid maker says its 1 effigy/ 40 minutes why isn't suomi doing this?

EDIT: nvm he needs melee exp.

alledgedly jagex tweaked spawn rates of ganodermics now that traffic there has declined, so 1/40min isn't accurate anymore, as that's when that video was made

alledgedly jagex tweaked spawn rates of ganodermics now that traffic there has declined, so 1/40min isn't accurate anymore, as that's when that video was made

Ive been there more or less since their release and I haven't noticed a change at all in their spawn rates its give or take a 2 second spawn rate depending on how full the world is ofc

The spawn rate is still the same.

I use about 3.5k cannon balls a unicorn, i assume that i unicorn = 1 hour as you have to bank inbetween them (unless you don't pick up drops as drops are the bank determining factor)

When i use a polypore staff i manage 180 kills an hour, with 3m profit.

When i use storm of armadyl i manage 240 kills an hour with 2m profit.

My setup is ahrims, arcane spirit sheild, arcane stream and the staff depends on spell i use and i use overloads. I would like to think i get close to max kills per hour, as i effectively lure and always kill the closest one with my magic etc

Arzian.png

When i use a polypore staff i manage 180 kills an hour, with 3m profit.

Effigy each 63.3mins

When i use storm of armadyl i manage 240 kills an hour with 2m profit.

Effigy each 47.5mins

@offquote: Would you mind telling me what drops do you usually get per trip or try to make a drop rate? Also can you tell me how many spells/hr and other supplys in both cases?

Thanks in advance.

glacors are also 1 effigy per hour or so

and a lot of profit