Makilio

200M in all Skills

Best of luck, and welcome back Paperbag :)

24bjlt2.png

-new channel-

Welcome back :D

StarViv.png

g0d vs d3vil beat the contruction weekly record. this guy also has 200m mining and the monthly mining record. looks like a very patient player might be able to get 200m all

Welcome Back Paperbag! How much cash do you need for 200m Farm?

Yup, I am officially back :)

Won't be getting much xp at first because I'm going to graahk nature runes for awhile to get the money needed to finish 200m farming. (horrible choice to make money but i hate frost dragons + bossing lol) Won't do mage trees, too expensive. Unless I make a load off flipping once I get enough to try it again I'll just have to do palms, calquat, fellstalk, watermelons, and assists. Also some livid farm to get that handy tele to trollheim herb patch spell. Wow I'm basically making my own top 15 update for myself :P

I'm going to bed as of now and still have alot more people to add after I deleted my list when I quit. I'm almost sure I'm here to stay this time. So if you come in my cc and are deleted dont worry, I'll add you tomorrow. If anyone else wants to chill in my chat feel free :) Oh and I'll probably be kicked out of the top 15 soon but whatever. Not much I can do. I just can't compete with the no lifers these days! No offence :P

*yay* Welcome back :D

Welcome Back Paperbag! How much cash do you need for 200m Farm?

I could calc it very quickly but it depends on how many watermelon and fellstalk runs he will do per day.

Yup, I am officially back :)

Won't be getting much xp at first because I'm going to graahk nature runes for awhile to get the money needed to finish 200m farming. (horrible choice to make money but i hate frost dragons + bossing lol) Won't do mage trees, too expensive. Unless I make a load off flipping once I get enough to try it again I'll just have to do palms, calquat, fellstalk, watermelons, and assists. Also some livid farm to get that handy tele to trollheim herb patch spell. Wow I'm basically making my own top 15 update for myself :P

I'm going to bed as of now and still have alot more people to add after I deleted my list when I quit. I'm almost sure I'm here to stay this time. So if you come in my cc and are deleted dont worry, I'll add you tomorrow. If anyone else wants to chill in my chat feel free :) Oh and I'll probably be kicked out of the top 15 soon but whatever. Not much I can do. I just can't compete with the no lifers these days! No offence :P

Gl and wb

Eb.png

Time calc update:

Position - Name - Hours left to 200m all

1. Suomi - 4332

2. Jake - 7654

3. Dapledo - 8983

4. Kingduffy - 9165

5. Elvis - 9089

6. Skiller 703 - 9348

7. Drumgun - 9358

8. Klonki - 9508

9. Jdelacroix - 9769

10. Elias - 9877

11. Dragonseance - 10396

12. Telmomarques - 10511

13. Pope712 - 10696

14. Green098 - 10918

15. Athymy - 10925

16. Simon - 11377

17. Number1 Boss - 11490

18. Carcass - 12122

19. Almostlost - 12346

20. Paperbag - 12427

21. Desupty - 13891

If I forgot to add someone, please just post and I will edit.

Time calc update:

Position - Name - Hours left to 200m all

1. Suomi - 4332

2. Jake - 7654

3. Dapledo - 8983

4. Kingduffy - 9165

5. Elvis - 9089

6. Skiller 703 - 9348

7. Drumgun - 9358

8. Klonki - 9508

9. Jdelacroix - 9769

10. Elias - 9877

11. Dragonseance - 10396

12. Telmomarques - 10511

13. Pope712 - 10696

14. Green098 - 10918

15. Athymy - 10925

16. Simon - 11377

17. Number1 Boss - 11490

18. Carcass - 12122

19. Almostlost - 12346

20. Paperbag - 12427

21. Desupty - 13891

If I forgot to add someone, please just post and I will edit.

Wheres the time calc now anyways? Checked Thais sig and didnt see it

aribiterspar3.png

psst kingduffy and elvis are the wrong way round :P

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem

Wow, assuming that calc is accurate, Suomi has to average just under 12 hours of RS a day to get 200m all by the end of 2012.

Who the f is deqa?

The greatest runecrafter and overall player in runescape rsn dequ.

But rly- gloomy all day errday

"DESUPTY" WILL HAVE 5B EXP (200M ALL SKILLS) BY JANUARY 1ST 2012

you may want to change your signature.

lol just noticed his sig

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

lol just noticed his sig

I was in vacation, however I was informed upon logging in today that he did in fact achieve 200m all skills by Jan. 1, 2012. I'll explain the situation, him obtaining nearly 2.2 billion exp in the last hour before achieving 5b exp baffled Jagex to the point they instantly removed his account from the hiscores to assess the situation. After deciding it had to be glitched, they rolled him back and put him back on the highscores. No tracking site was able to capture this gain sadly, so we cannot see it that way either. Its really unfortunate that all his hard work and planning will never be shown. He was very disgusted and I wasn't able to talk to him since he achieved 5b exp. However, he did in fact obtain it. So you are right, I should hange it to "Desupty ACHIEVED 5b exp" Thank you for poining that out.

OT- suomi is looking good for 200m all SECOND.

lol just noticed his sig

I was in vacation, however I was informed upon logging in today that he did in fact achieve 200m all skills by Jan. 1, 2012. I'll explain the situation, him obtaining nearly 2.2 billion exp in the last hour before achieving 5b exp baffled Jagex to the point they instantly removed his account from the hiscores to assess the situation. After deciding it had to be glitched, they rolled him back and put him back on the highscores. No tracking site was able to capture this gain sadly, so we cannot see it that way either. Its really unfortunate that all his hard work and planning will never be shown. He was very disgusted and I wasn't able to talk to him since he achieved 5b exp. However, he did in fact obtain it. So you are right, I should hange it to "Desupty ACHIEVED 5b exp" Thank you for poining that out.

Wow.

Evertim.png

I've recently been quite surprised by how many high xp players have refrained from getting max total level. Could someone maybe post the "front page" players, ranked only by experience and not total level? I'm curious to see if there are any players I haven't heard of recently.

I've recently been quite surprised by how many high xp players have refrained from getting max total level. Could someone maybe post the "front page" players, ranked only by experience and not total level? I'm curious to see if there are any players I haven't heard of recently.

Thats how the top 15 update is organized.

g0d vs d3vil beat the contruction weekly record. this guy also has 200m mining and the monthly mining record. looks like a very patient player might be able to get 200m all

Possibility, although he has very low other stats. 4 skills over 50M xp, and only 9 90+. The rest are below 85, some even as low as 60s. Obviously he has the ability to do long/strenuous skills, but would he want to get 200M all?

Only time will tell :ugeek:

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

lol just noticed his sig

A tracking site WOULD capture an xp glitch btw

Con isn't that hard of a record to beat. If you have the mentality for it or just have loads of cash you can just run long and curved bones. Most likely how Andrew Calcs and Host Bart did it. He's nowhere near max really and possibly has no way of 200m all skills.

I was mainly focusing on the players above 1.5B xp or so who aren't in the top fifteen. For instance Chilly/Nico Robin, don't hear about her much. So I was wondering if there were any up-and-comers that had gone mostly unnoticed.

I was mainly focusing on the players above 1.5B xp or so who aren't in the top fifteen. For instance Chilly/Nico Robin, don't hear about her much. So I was wondering if there were any up-and-comers that had gone mostly unnoticed.

Not many of the people who are 1.5b xp or higher have the desire to get front page or can't really do it. Most of the people who are up and coming usually get posted in the outside the top 15 if they were noticeable before or were on the verge on getting into the top themselves. So people like Chilly and ldy princess who only have DG to do won't get it done because its such a horrible skill these days. Or they are just really quiet players who keep too themselves. The problem most players have also is cash problems. I don't see a huge change in the top 15 really happening within the next year other then paperbag possibly dropping out unless he can come up with a big cash flow before Broman drills in. Maybe Kngkyle dropping out as he said he possibly would by the summer.

You can also look at This and it should be close to the virtual high scores. I don't know how often it gets fully updated so. It also goes by virtual overall level not exp so will be different to how it is done on here.

On the ganodermic topic:

i've been doing some trips (ahrims)

for polypore staff i profited about 2m/hour

as for storm of armadyl i lost about 600k/hour

i don't know how the earlier rates of 2 and 3 mill/hour where reached as we pick up the same things

You are not doing it right, you are not getting enough kills per hour.

Also the prices haven't crashed since my data, infact ganodermic flakes are stable and seeds have only gone up, how the hell do you get 2.6m less profit per hour comparing soa and polypore when you only use 1k spells an hour which is 1.5m more and should be getting 60 more kills?

Oh wait, i just realised your not using a cannon.

Arzian.png

lol just noticed his sig

A tracking site WOULD capture an xp glitch btw

He in fact, actually, did not log out during the exp blitz spectacular.