Makilio

200M in all Skills

Yeah I appreciate the counter examples as food for thought, storm of armadyl isn't a good example though because you should never use it as magic exp is worthless.

Going for max slay exp is not the same as the most efficient slay exp, with soa being a prime example, another being jad tasks of which I did a total of 0 getting 200m slay (no charms no effs).

That being said its not about convincing one another it's about findin the truth, slayer has increased slightly as combat bonuses have increased (goliaths, d defender, to a lesser extent steads) however the base slayer rate has effectively gone down by a few thousand post legacy of Seergaze.

Dialectic is the goal here, but yeah in the future I see agility exp increasing at a greater rate than slayer.

Jagex is balancing 'natural' power creep with slower tasks. It'd be sort of clever if it were intentional and if it wasn't so bloody annoying to pop up each stryke >.>.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

For those that still wonder what's best to effigy between Agility and Slayer....

Data:

Slayer XP rate: 50k

Melee XP rate when doing slayer: 120k

Melee XP rate when killing skeletons: 180k

Melee:slayer ratio: 2.4:1

Summon:Slayer ratio: 1:1

Charms worth in each hour of rock lobsters: 120k

Slayer XP/effigy: ?

This are obv round numbers. If anyone got any more accurate data, please tell me. No one found new Effigy Formula yet.

In one hour of Slayer you will:

Get 50k Slayer XP - Saves 1 hour

Get 120k Melee XP - Saves 40mins

Get 50k Summon XP - Saves 25 mins.

60+40+25=125mins saved

Obv, one hour of Agility saves one hour.

Even without considering Effigies, you shouldn't use lamps in Slayer unless you get over 105k Agility XP per hour.

correct, though I anticipate updates as well, and while slayer is the only skill that has a propensity to get slower (see jadinko lair, gano creatures, 3 strykewyrms), agility can only really get faster over time.

also dag sentinels are about 260k melee exp an hr and more afk than skeles, until they get nerfed ofc, since you asked, all your other numbers are right.

Slayer doesn't have a propensity to get slower, rather a possibility. The likelihood of Jagex to release a task that slows down the average xp/hour is roughly equal to that of them releasing one that speeds it up. There are countless updates in the past few years that have sped up slayer (turmoil, overloads, rapier, hellhound cave, steadfasts, auras) and only a few that have slowed it, of which ganodermic creatures aren't included, as you can block all of them with one slot, and we were given an additional slot when they were released.

It would be correct to say that Slayer has a possibility to get slower but (and this has been shown), has a propensity to get faster.

Crystalfarm.png

oh hey elias got 200m magic

and he has gained some defence xp since then (but not slayer) so maybe hes training some defence next who knows

maybe he wants 200m constitution since hes <3m off

storm of armadyl isn't a good example though because you should never use it as magic exp is worthless.

Melee xp was also useless before the effigy nerf

Since combat is such a big part of rs a large amount of updates are combat based and its natural for slayer to get faster bit by bit whether it be chaotics or steadfasts.

I made this list a while ago of updates making the game easier (not necessarily faster)

2011[hide]

Virtus armour

Auras

Polypore dungeon

Flash powder factory

Storm of armadyl

Completionist/max cape

Urns

Troll invasion

[/hide]

[hide]

Ice strykewyrms

Effigies

Bonus xp

Chaotics, scrolls, ect.

Occult and warped floors

Dragon defender

Herblore habitat

[/hide]

[hide]

Mark Gerhard takes command

Advanced agility courses

Dragon pickaxe

Woodcutting rebalanced makes arctic pines and teaks better

Overload

Kuradel

Turmoil

Living rock caverns

Ivy

[/hide]

[hide]

Mutated bloodveld

Smoking kills

Chaos tunnels

Ring of fire/flame gloves

Circus

[/hide]

[hide]

Pyramid plunder

Rune defender

Lunar spellbook

Dragon hatchet improved accuracy

Bandos armour and saradomin sword released

Barbarian fishing

Varrock armour- faster smithing

Zmi altar

Grand exchange

[/hide]

[hide]

Void armour

Pyramid plunder

Dragon hatchet made better

Rune defnder

Recipe for disaster gloves

Ectofuntus

Runecrafting tiaras

Void armour

[/hide]

[hide]

Cook x

Fire cape

Whip released

Dark beasts

tiaras

Ectofuntus

Bank notes

Faster run restore

Special attacks

Competitive mining made easier

[/hide]

[hide]

Mainly Rs2 release so not much else.[/hide]

[hide]

Sleeping bags! Omg

Dwarf cannon

Legends quest (new best cape?)

Wilderness agility course[/hide]

To above poster, Rune def is in for 2006 and 2007... Also wasn't dragon hatchet initially the same as rune? I know this was the reason I didn't buy one for years I was told by jagex they were the same (just easier to see the head when it falls off)

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Do we really have to argue over 5 year old updates? Its just something interesting to read dont take it so seriously, I've done my best to make the list correct.

To above poster, Rune def is in for 2006 and 2007... Also wasn't dragon hatchet initially the same as rune? I know this was the reason I didn't buy one for years I was told by jagex they were the same (just easier to see the head when it falls off)

Yeah, it was the same.

Anyone know if medium level nodes are faster than high level nodes yet? For example are skulls better than bloody skulls due to success rates?

it seems blocks is the only person we talk about when he has a 0% chance of getting 200m agility or con or theif and hunter. He also thinks he will get 200m all in 4 years. LLLLLLLL. He is only playing like 6-7 hours a day atm. that would be over 1 year for agility another year for mining slayer 1.5-2 years years wc another 6-7 months. hunt and theif 8 months total. fishing assuming hes doing rocktails another 1.5-2 years.................

I watched his new FAQ video and he states he plays 10 hours a day on weekdays and 17 hours on weekends. Does this mean he's going to get 5B xp? Nope.

13m smith xp weeks. its 250k xp an hour thats 50 hours a week less then 7 hours a day but ok. With what you said he would be getting 21m+ xp a week

it seems blocks is the only person we talk about when he has a 0% chance of getting 200m agility or con or theif and hunter. He also thinks he will get 200m all in 4 years. LLLLLLLL. He is only playing like 6-7 hours a day atm. that would be over 1 year for agility another year for mining slayer 1.5-2 years years wc another 6-7 months. hunt and theif 8 months total. fishing assuming hes doing rocktails another 1.5-2 years.................

I watched his new FAQ video and he states he plays 10 hours a day on weekdays and 17 hours on weekends. Does this mean he's going to get 5B xp? Nope.

13m smith xp weeks. its 250k xp an hour thats 50 hours a week less then 7 hours a day but ok. With what you said he would be getting 21m+ xp a week

He probably spends quite a bit of his time on RS making money.

He probably spends quite a bit of his time on RS making money.

No. He multilogs for that, according to what I hear all the time.

Who is the highest total exp/rank for a comp trim? I assume it is Castle Wars.

Probably castle wars, but Drumgun has cw games done so would be him if he ever goes for it.

Asmodean <3

If Dapledo starts playing again soon, he'll be able to get in the top 15 within a few weeks of die hard dungeoneering. He has more xp than number1boss but misses the 120 dung. Would love to see him in the top 15

Reinscorpion.png

I believe it is 'My Kingz'

Crystalfarm.png

If Dapledo starts playing again soon, he'll be able to get in the top 15 within a few weeks of die hard dungeoneering. He has more xp than number1boss but misses the 120 dung. Would love to see him in the top 15

That will never happen, he hates dungeoneering. It's too bad though

It would be cool if Barty came back too. It seems like no one in this thread except for Softique knows who he is. :/

I believe it is 'My Kingz'

Yep, they are currently rank 33 with 1.77bil experience. They are pretty fast gainers too, previously before Runespan they were at the top of the slayer experience a day charts for quite awhile on Runetracker. Currently they've been grinding out Runespan for trim back (They're in EE).

I think they could be someone to consider for a future top 15 spot in a 6 months to a year or so.

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

That will never happen, he hates dungeoneering. It's too bad though

It would be cool if Barty came back too. It seems like no one in this thread except for Softique knows who he is. :/

Barty's the Swedish one right?

Number1 Boss is currently rank 21, Da Broman1, the current rank 15 could get about 60m dungeoneering xp too. Paperbag, current rank 14 has even less dungeoneering xp than Dapledo...

Edit: Oh, if you meant official highscore ranks... Who cares about them? Our top 15 is ranked by total xp, look at Drumgun or the already mentioned Paperbag... They don't have maxed total levels and both are in top 15.

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

storm of armadyl isn't a good example though because you should never use it as magic exp is worthless.

Melee xp was also useless before the effigy nerf

Since combat is such a big part of rs a large amount of updates are combat based and its natural for slayer to get faster bit by bit whether it be chaotics or steadfasts.

I made this list a while ago of updates making the game easier (not necessarily faster)

2011[hide]

Virtus armour

Auras

Polypore dungeon

Flash powder factory

Storm of armadyl

Completionist/max cape

Urns

Troll invasion

[/hide]

[hide]

Ice strykewyrms

Effigies

Bonus xp

Chaotics, scrolls, ect.

Occult and warped floors

Dragon defender

Herblore habitat

[/hide]

[hide]

Mark Gerhard takes command

Advanced agility courses

Dragon pickaxe

Woodcutting “rebalanced” makes arctic pines and teaks better

Overload

Kuradel

Turmoil

Living rock caverns

Ivy

[/hide]

[hide]

Mutated bloodveld

Smoking kills

Chaos tunnels

Ring of fire/flame gloves

Circus

[/hide]

[hide]

Pyramid plunder

Rune defender

Lunar spellbook

Dragon hatchet improved accuracy

Bandos armour and saradomin sword released

Barbarian fishing

Varrock armour- faster smithing

Zmi altar

Grand exchange

[/hide]

[hide]

Void armour

Pyramid plunder

Dragon hatchet made better

Rune defnder

Recipe for disaster gloves

Ectofuntus

Runecrafting tiaras

Void armour

[/hide]

[hide]

Cook x

Fire cape

Whip released

Dark beasts

tiaras

Ectofuntus

Bank notes

Faster run restore

Special attacks

Competitive mining made easier

[/hide]

[hide]

Mainly Rs2 release so not much else.[/hide]

[hide]

Sleeping bags! Omg

Dwarf cannon

Legends quest (new best cape?)

Wilderness agility course[/hide]

I don't see Dorgesh-Kaan Agility Course under 2007

@Anticipate

I know Barty/Bart Diver, he's a good skiller. Really great stats. :)

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I know 1b isn't as much as a feat as it used to be but here's a list of sub 138 cb.

Magnus - 1.017B - 3cb

Drowns - 1.448B - 83cb

Infesmati - 1.049 - 99cb (Summ unranked + private a log so assuming 1 summ)

Barty - 1.258B - 109cb

Skyman66 - 1.291B - 126cb

El Popo1 - 1.406B - 126cb

Edisonsim1 - 1.146B - 127cb

Water - 1.400B - 136cb

If I'm missing any players let me know. I'm sure there are higher levels 135-137 with 1b+ nowadays.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Update for the week of 30.04.2012 to 07.05.2012.

------------------------------------

1. S U O M I: 4.146B (+10m xp)

There's not much to say here. S U O M I's week's been the same as the 3 weeks before that - ~7.5M attack xp, ~1.2M farming xp, ~0.5M rc xp and some xp in other missing skills from effigies... 5 weeks left, I guess.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Attack (17.)

2. Jake: 3.470B (+21m xp)

Jake continues to smith, with some farming and a bit of crafting to boot. He got over 50m smithing xp (17.) and seems to continue at pretty nice pace.

Upcoming milestones: 3.5B

3. Elias: 3.386B (+34m xp)

Elias reached 200m magic (12.) and seems to want to complete 200m constitution on melees. We can only wonder, whether he's gonna continue in them after that or will switch to a faster skill.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Constitution (13.)

4. Elvis: 3.342B (+8.7m xp)

Elvis's week was pretty similiar to Jake's, only at half the pace of our #2. Mainly smithing with some farming xp and some xp in other unrelated skills (possibly SoF.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Summoning (16.), 50m Fishing (21.)

5. Jdelacroix 3.300B (+10m xp)

Jdelacroix seems to have tried out Runespan instead of his usual powerslaying, as he got some nice runecrafting xp along with his usual hunter xp gains.

Upcoming milestones: 50m Woodcutting (22.)

6. Drumgun: 3.152B (+10m xp)

Drumgun stopped fishing and seems to be hard at work in Runespan, getting over 9m rc xp in a week.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Woodcutting (13.), 200m Fishing

7. Telmomarques: 2.871B (+0)

--inactive--

8. Allar: 2.680 xp (+0)

--inactive--

9. AlmostLost: 2.665B (+6.4m xp)

AlmostLost is once again focusing more on crafting, rather than doing a multitude of skills. He could get over Allar to rank 8 in 2-3 weeks, by this xp rate.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic (13.)

10. Kingduffy 2.579B (+10m xp)

Runespan came just in time for Kingduffy, when he seems to be getting his base xp up. He got to 50m runecrafting xp (22.). He has also done some crafting and is getting close to 100m there.

Upcoming milestones: 50m Mining (23.), 100m Magic (12.), 100m Crafting

11. Kngkyle: 2.456B (+9.2m xp)

In the beggining of the week, Kngkyle continued in his ranged training but as Runespan came out, he too went to train runecrafting in this new and exciting way.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Ranged (7.), 50m Summoning (17.), 50m Magic

12. Paulrat3 2.402B (+11m xp)

Paulrat3 seems to have slowed down even further. He has done some attack and is now less than 5m xp off 200m, some more prayer and some firemaking (which got him over 50m (14.)) with woodcutting.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Attack (8.), 50m Defence (15.), 50m Woodcutting

13. Pope712: 2.391B (+11m xp)

Pope is still true to the slaying and praying but added a bit of Runespan to the mix.

Upcoming milestones: 30m base

14. Paperbag: 2.383B (+10m xp)

Paperbag had another week full of hunting, this time getting less than 100k xp in other skills. He got over the 50m xp mark (11.) too.

Upcoming milestones: None

15. Da Broman1 2.361B (+8.6m xp)

Da Broman1 has finally gotten into top 15, pushing inactive Zarfot out. He has done some fletching (and is getting close to 200m there) and some Runespanning.

Outside top15:

16. Zarfot: 2.353B (+0)

17. Green098: 2.352B (+7.1m xp)

18. Nico Robin 2.235B (+13m xp)

19. Dragonseance 2.229B (+20m xp)

20. Dapledo 2.178B (+0 xp)

As mentioned above, Zarfot got pushed outside top 15 and will probably be passed by Green this week and the next week by Nico Robin, who is finally getting her dungeoneering up (we'll see if he keeps this up to 120 or even maxing). Dragonseance is getting really close to rank 18, being only ~6m from it. He is also now only about a week or two off getting constitution to 200m.

goro.png
[spoiler=Skill level siggies are a so 07]tipit_siggy.png

I know 1b isn't as much as a feat as it used to be but here's a list of sub 138 cb.

Magnus - 1.017B - 3cb

Drowns - 1.448B - 83cb

Infesmati - 1.049 - 99cb (Summ unranked + private a log so assuming 1 summ)

Barty - 1.258B - 109cb

Skyman66 - 1.291B - 126cb

El Popo1 - 1.406B - 126cb

Edisonsim1 - 1.146B - 127cb

Water - 1.400B - 136cb

If I'm missing any players let me know. I'm sure there are higher levels 135-137 with 1b+ nowadays.

Some others:

2w 4b 1a 14c - 1.004B 120 cb

Tibupoeg - 1.008B 136cb

Jetys1 - 1.019B 137cb

Uloveme also had over 1b xp at 134 cb

I created a new account following the tip it hack thing as I was unable to retrieve my old account due to it being registered with an email address that ceased to exist in 2007.

My previous username was Amethyst Gem