Makilio

200M in all Skills

I doubt it, but is the new Fish Flingers a valid way to train?

I get 20565 fish exp on average every 10 minute game, so im going to say it is worth it. If not just to get champion tacklebox.

I get 20565 fish exp on average every 10 minute game, so im going to say it is worth it. If not just to get champion tacklebox.

Sorry but I am curious.... I went checking your runetracker profile (you can check here: http://runetracker.org/realtime-dragonseance ) and you only gained 39977 Fishing XP.

My question is: How can you average that to 20565?

Yeah, if its 20k per 10 min that'd be sick. Maybe it was meant to be the new runespan of fishing?

Yeah, if its 20k per 10 min that'd be sick. Maybe it was meant to be the new runespan of fishing?

Fishing is already AFK

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

Fishing is already AFK

C2 isn't as much afk as runespan. Even though it's afk for me since it isn't 1 click per each time you gain XP.

There's more waiting time involved, even though games are 10 minutes you have to wait ten minutes in between games (unless you got two worlds very much out of synch). So you'd have to have something to fletch or w/e.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

There's more waiting time involved, even though games are 10 minutes you have to wait ten minutes in between games (unless you got two worlds very much out of synch). So you'd have to have something to fletch or w/e.

Plenty of methods that require a bank. For the average joe, this method would be viable then? For our highest ranked players, is there any point where you can start this near barbarianfishing / dungeoneering?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Sorry but I am curious.... I went checking your runetracker profile (you can check here: http://runetracker.org/realtime-dragonseance ) and you only gained 39977 Fishing XP.

have i logged out? also people with 99 had a glitch, we were not getting any exp

edit i checked my own: 110k exp over over 5 games + small lamp (fishing)

thats 20280 exp average, my bad

Also you can fit any bank skill in between with no more than 30 seconds lost per game.

have i logged out? also people with 99 had a glitch, we were not getting any exp

Also you can fit any bank skill in between with no more than 30 seconds lost per game.

I see what you did there but whatever, I don't really care.

Let's imagine it's 120k XP/hr and you do bank skill in those 10 mins you have to wait between the games. Let's assume time going to bank is 0.

200m/120k= 1667 hours of Fishing training.

The average XP rate of bank skills are (450k+785k+830k)/3=688k XP/hr

600m/688k=872 hours of bank skills training.

So, there won't be enough bank skills for your plan "do bank skills while waiting".

It doesn't take very long to get set up for barb probably less than a minute to grab everything you need and head to the spot.

Let's imagine it's 120k XP/hr and you do bank skill in those 10 mins you have to wait between the games. Let's assume time going to bank is 0.

So, there won't be enough bank skills for your plan "do bank skills while waiting".

you can just do it until you run out of bank skills and im not arguing its better, just saying it's not bad.

also 872 hours is more than enough to satiate the days needed for 5b using your 2 ff games given per day.

Ff may not be as good as c2 fishing for XP, but it's infinitely more fun. Not to mention that it couldn't really be a competitive training method when you can only do two games per day.

More likely to be worth getting the outfit than gold mining/lumberjack, too, since the XP is still decent (and it's one less piece for the 2.5% bonus than the other outfits). Not to mention the tackleboxes.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

What was it that he did there that you saw?

If you take something seriously over a video game tipit forums get a reality check please.

Fixed

Joking or not, calling someone a bot is not tolerated on Tip.It. And it should also be known that trolling is also not allowed on Tip.It. So saying "He's just trolling" doesn't make it okay. As made evident in the discussion that took place here, it's annoying and disruptive.

Be respectful of people and don't give them an undeserved bad reputation just because you feel like having a bit of "lulz." I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate the same being done to you.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

When was the last update? I need to know from when to when so I can do this week's.

Going back some odd pages, I found the last update by Goro on May 22nd.

Here ya go: Last Update

Muchos gracias, I'll get started right away :)

Update for May 22nd - June 8th (2.4 weeks)

1.) S U O M I: 4.326B (+48M)

S U O My Goodness! Our number one player has reached another 2 200Ms (respectively Crafting and Attack), bringing his total up to 19. He is now finishing off Runecrafting at Runespan, as well as continuing with Farming.

Upcoming milestones: 100M Firemaking (23rd).

2.) Jake: 3.581B (+61m)

After a brief position as ranked one, Jake has continue to craft, passing 100M in the process. He also reached 50M Farming, bringing him up to 19 total skills past that mark. 

Upcoming milestones: None in close sight. He should reach 200M Crafting in a couple of weeks.

3.) Elias: 3.423B (+18M)

Elias brought both Defence and Hunter to ~85M xp, as well as turning in some of his strange rocks, but has not passed any milestone since last time. At this rate, he'll get his 16th 100M, Defence, in another 2.4 weeks.

Upcoming milestones: None, but Summoning could easily be brought up to 100M (16th) if he so chose to.

4.) Elvis: 3.392B (+25M)

With the majority of his xp being in either Smithing or Firemaking, Elvis has brought them both past 100M for his 16th and 17th respective skills there. He's still burning those logs as we speak, and may continue all the way to 200M.

Upcoming milestones: 50M Fishing and Construction (21st and 22nd). Summoning and Runecrafting are also both about 6-7M off 100M, but won't be there for a while now.

5.) Skit Shape 3.342B (+21M)

I don't know what it means either. The player formerly known as Ftsssg, and Jdelacroix before that, has been hunting and Runespanning, passing 100M Hunter in the process. We also saw a 1M xp burst in Fishing, probably something to do with trying out the new Flingers update.

Upcoming milestones: 50M Woodcutting (22nd).

6.) Drumgun: 3.196B (+23M)

.984% of Drumgun's xp earned was in Runecrafting, which he got past 50M while doing so.

Upcoming milestones: 200m Woodcutting (14th). Just get it already!

7.) Telmomarques: 2.871B (+0.000000000000M)

8.) AlmostLost: 2.722B (+30M)

AlmostLost's gains are everywhere over this slightly longer than a fortnight period, but the only interesting part have been his gains in Firemaking, which brought him past 50M for his 16th skill past it.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic (13th).

9.) Allar: 2.680B (+0) (As far as we know...)

10.) Kingduffy: 2.617B (+20M)

After topping off Crafting at 100M (his 12th skill there), he has trained a few other skills, seemingly randomly. He is creeping towards 100M in Hunter, Farming, and Slayer, with 6M or less left for each. Farming will most likely be the first of the three.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic, Farming, Hunter, and Slayer (13th-16th).

11.) Paulrat3: 2.479B (+35M xp) 

Paul is among the top gainers for this update, snagging a rank off of Kngkyle as well as getting Attack as his 8th 200M skill. Expect 50M Defence (his 16th) tomorrow.

Upcoming milestones: 50m Defence (16th), 100M Slayer and Summoning (11th and 12th).

12.) Kngkyle: 2.464B (+2.5M)

Matching his pace from the last update, his gains have been mostly Fishing, with a little Slayer thrown in.

Upcoming milestones: 50m Summoning, Slayer, and Magic (17th-19th).

13.) Pope712: 2.428B (+18M)

Pope trained all his skills again, as usual, but he got something that he doesn't see very often: a 30M base, with Mining being his final skill.

Upcoming milestones: 100M Ranged and Summoning (9th and 10th).

14.) Paperbag: 2.415B (+19M)

It has happened. Paperbag has finally started training it! With over 8M xp gained in it, Paperbag has been training Dungeoneering, as well as gaining 9M Hunter xp.

Upcoming milestones: None.

15.) Da Broman1 2.399B (+20M)

Dan Brownman1 has continued with Runecrafting, passing 100M and earning his 8th title for a skill past that mark. Expect him to continue all the way to 200M!

Upcoming milestones: 100M Slayer, Ranged, and Summoning (9th-11th).

Outside the top 15:

Green098 is almost (2M left) done with Magic.

Dragonseance got 200M Hp Constitution. 

After topping off Crafting at 100M (his 12th skill there), he has trained a few other skills, seemingly randomly. He is creeping towards 100M in Hunter, Farming, and Slayer, with 6M or less left for each. Farming will most likely be the first of the three.

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic, Farming, Hunter, and Slayer (13th-17th).

someone failed math, lol

Upcoming milestones: 100m Magic, Farming, Hunter, and Slayer (13th-17th).

someone failed math, lol

I apologize for that, most likely a typo haha. If not I guess it's because I have finals coming up and didn't notice it because I have a lot on my plate right now. One of those finals is accelerated geometry, by the way. A class I currently have a 96 average in.

TL;DR: fixed it