200M in all Skills

Makilio

Overall Xp can be very deceiving. Jake was never close to Suomi. 200m Agility, Fishing, and Mining together took Suomi about 8k hours to complete. The fact that he managed to complete it all in under 2 years shows how good he is. It would take most other top players 2-4 years to do the same.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

With only Hunter, Firemaking, and Thieving above rank 100, (4,028th, 181st, and 680th respectively), is it possible that Suomi could finish with all skills below rank 100? I feel like he certainly will with Firemaking, seeing as he's only about 70M away from a rank there, and when he finished Woodcutting he will probably go on to do some Firemaking. Thieving has 46 spots left until 100 people have 200M, so if he does it right after WC and FM he could snag that... only one I don't know about is Hunter, with all of the bots taking ranks. If anyone knows the rates, could you try to determine whether or not that is possible?

Why? the top players don't buy spins, and if they did the community would probably not regard them as the top players anymore...

How do you know?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Why? the top players don't buy spins, and if they did the community would probably not regard them as the top players anymore...

How do you know?

Because most of them have been very adamantly against it and it is easy to tell from daily exp gains if they were opening lamps.

• Like 3
You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

While you can't argue that someone adamantly against buying spins doesn't do it themselves, trackers work very well. It isn't possible to bank the lamps, so they have to be opened right there. You can easily tell when lamps are being opened, and players would have to go through a lot of effort to hide it (destroy all skill-specific lamps that don't match, only do enough so they don't break records) The work it would take to do all that isn't worth trying to hide.

EDIT: Jonanananas said exactly what I meant.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I don't think it would be that hard to hide if you really tried..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

People would probably get suspicious if you spent hours each day hidden somewhere spinning. When people see, for example, Drumgun's RC gains or Suomis woodcutting/firemaking, they have first-hand reports that the player is at runespan (using a friends chat, I believe) or paying several others millions per hour to clear C2's. They would have to lamp very lightly to not raise suspicion and have an alibi for where they got the XP. If RandomTopPlayer was getting a consistent 3m Woodcutting xp/day and noone knew his method or where he was, it would be suspicious indeed.

• Like 1

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Regardless of the fact that it is indeed quite hard to hide, these people have also demonstrated that they have no problem with spending a lot of time on the game. I doubt they would replace spending time with spending a lot of cash. I saw people mentioning spending 5000 dollars per month.. Come on.. most people do not even make that much in salary, and I'm pretty sure the top players do not have the time to get a job that pays that well.

In short: I can't imagine top players wasting the cash they have while they obviously have enough time on their hands.

Last I checked, it's more productive to get a job and buy spins instead of skilling.

It'd take a very high-paying job to afford max spins per day (on top of living expenses, of course), though yeah, the 10x spin button does make it much more efficient than it used to be.

• Like 1

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

Regardless of the fact that it is indeed quite hard to hide, these people have also demonstrated that they have no problem with spending a lot of time on the game. I doubt they would replace spending time with spending a lot of cash. I saw people mentioning spending 5000 dollars per month.. Come on.. most people do not even make that much in salary, and I'm pretty sure the top players do not have the time to get a job that pays that well.

In short: I can't imagine top players wasting the cash they have while they obviously have enough time on their hands.

Dragonseance has stated that he wouldn't mind buying spins for Xp if it's more efficient time-wise to make the money irl and then buy spins vs actually training.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Last I checked, it's more productive to get a job and buy spins instead of skilling.

Well there's only so many spins they could buy a day, so whilst spinning might be efficient, the xp you can get a day is also capped. Whereas straight up skilling isn't. And a job would take a lot of time up, meaning even with your newfound rwting capabilities, someone who just skills could probably do better than you anyway.

There's also the question of if these players get a job, whether they would view spins as important enough to spend a lot of money on daily when they have proven themselves perfectly capable of skilling without RWT.

Asmodean <3

Well there's only so many spins they could buy a day, so whilst spinning might be efficient, the xp you can get a day is also capped. Whereas straight up skilling isn't. And a job would take a lot of time up, meaning even with your newfound rwting capabilities, someone who just skills could probably do better than you anyway.

There's also the question of if these players get a job, whether they would view spins as important enough to spend a lot of money on daily when they have proven themselves perfectly capable of skilling without RWT.

Thing is, most people wouldn't even consider it as an option because, to them, it's not legit.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Assuming you spend most of your earnings on spins, you will reach 5b xp faster than if you played instead of working.

Assuming you spend most of your earnings on spins, you will reach 5b xp faster than if you played instead of working.

In other words: Buying the max amount of spins per day (and doing nothing else) is faster than playing (regardless of cost)? (Can't really factor in the cost because that depends on any person's skill set, who they know in fields they can work in, and how valuable their time is to prospective employers.)

If it is not faster, I assume that you mean buying some spins and playing some. I don't know how easy the math for determining than line would be.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

If someone usually played 10 hours a day, it'd be more efficient if they worked for 8 of those hours and bought spins instead. Of course, this is based on old numbers, so I'm not sure how relevant it is today (I assume necklaces only made buying spins more productive).

But if you actually did that, you might get murdered or something.

With a 9-5 Monday-Friday job, that's an average of 5.7 hours a day during which 0 xp can be gained, where previously they could gain xp. I guess if you compared the average max daily spins xp gained versus the xp you can get in 5.7 hours of normal skilling, that'll tell you if it's worth it. So I guess in theory it is worth having a job, using your spins on the skills where 5.7*xp/hr is less than max daily spins, and training faster skills with your other time. Then once you have maxed those skills where that is true via spins, quitting your job and plain old no lifing the remaining faster skills.

It's entirely hypothetical of course, I expect front page players value their to date achievements too highly to degrade them by buying spins.

Asmodean <3

Lol most jobs I see (at my education level) aren't really "paid hourly".. Of course I get an hourly wage: but I just do what I need to do in a month and that includes a lot of overtime work which doesn't get paid (I recon about 40 hours nowadays as many other employees are fired; yet their work has to be done somehow).

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Toony has started playing again!!!

Maybe he will be in the top 10k to max total now!!!!

Edit- an insider tells me his goals are highlighted by 83 fishing!!! This may give him an edge in the race to 200m all!

It's also more efficient to bot while you sleep or to account share. If these two are cheating, so is buying spins.

Nope, you cant get banned for buyin spins, so ur argument is invalid. U r mad because u cant buy spins. gf

No he is mad because you have to be retarded to buy spins for exp.

• Like 1

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]