Makilio

200M in all Skills

Gemeos,

Just wondering, how many hours does Magnus need to get all 200m non-combat skills?

Gemeos,

Just wondering, how many hours does Magnus need to get all 200m non-combat skills?

have fun getting over 150k zeals for slayer :P (this alone takes 3/4 of the time to 200m all skills^^

Apparently there's a limit of names and so he used that as an arbitrary way to limit who is on the list. I suggested simply listing everyone in top X and just making a duplicate list so he can double the current list.

The limit in google docs is 50 imports and there is a time and cost import for each player

• Like 1

Hmm, why Jake so slow in con?

Oak dungeon doors not tables.

+ Doesn't like the skill.

Asmodean <3

Im pretty sure he has stated several times in his vids that he wont be getting 200m all. Cuz of agil/hunt?

We always have to bear in mind that skills tend to get easier all the time and what once looked like an impossible task, can now be something "everyone" can do. Just because someone doesn't consider something worth even being a goal now doesn't mean it isn't something that can just be done in "no time" soon. It only takes 2 right updates and those two skills could turn into "jokes" like RC did after Runespan or cooking did after cook-x.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I will only add Number1 boss if he's already in top 15 overall XP (including the inactive P2P players). I have nothing against this player and, even if I did, I would add him anyway.

If not, you will have to wait.

Glad you all apreciate my effort on making those weekly time calc updates and on keeping it updated and accurate as possible.

PS: If anyone knows how to import highscores data to Microsoft Excel 2010 would be helpful.

He is in the top 15 overall XP, and he already was when you did your most recent time calc update.

He has more xp than a lot of players you have on the list.. put him in his place

Boredom.png

Why does it bother you whos on the list lol. Besides he said his rules for it, if you dont like it make your own list. It would take you less time to do that then to complain about it

I will only add Number1 boss if he's already in top 15 overall XP (including the inactive P2P players). I have nothing against this player and, even if I did, I would add him anyway.

Glad you all apreciate my effort on making those weekly time calc updates and on keeping it updated and accurate as possible.

PS: If anyone knows how to import highscores data to Microsoft Excel 2010 would be helpful.

Data-->From Text-->Open a hi-score link, such as My Highscores-->Next-->Use Comma as Delimiter-->Finish

Should come out looking basically like this http://puu.sh/1kA3u (Add all the text fields manually, ofc)

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thx to MxM for parts of the sig!

Would be nice if there was a way to automate that process? :)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Would be nice if there was a way to automate that process? :)

It auto updates after you initially load it into the cells..

• Like 1

jagerbluebt1.gif

Data-->From Text-->Open a hi-score link, such as My Highscores-->Next-->Use Comma as Delimiter-->Finish

Should come out looking basically like this http://puu.sh/1kA3u (Add all the text fields manually, ofc)

Thanks.

Thanks. Aparently it doesn't update auto. I would have to update every player manually every week.

Guess we will have to keep with Google Docs.

Oh, sorry.. I forgot to mention you have to do another step for that:

Right click a data property-->"Data Range Properties"-->http://puu.sh/1kBTA <-- Set it up to look like that(Can refresh every x minutes or when the document is opened or both)

jagerbluebt1.gif

Thanks.

Now, do you know how to load the name of every rs player in just few steps from highscores? Or atleast some pages from it.

Every player? You'd need like 100,000 pages to hold all 2 million players (can't quite remember, but I think Excel is 20 columns per page)

The limit of colums is around 450k btw.

Thanks.

Now, do you know how to load the name of every rs player in just few steps from highscores? Or atleast some pages from it.

I'm assuming you'd have to make a macro to go through all of the pages, no idea how to do that. lol

Also, if you do this, I'm assuming it's going to be to find and list the legit top 15 people based on hours remaining.. in which case you should probably find out the lowest amount of xp someone can have to be in the top 15(Aka they spent 100% of their hours on things like agility\fishing\mining\etc.) to cut back on the amount of pages you have to scrape.. lol

jagerbluebt1.gif

could put some of the top mining/agil/fishers and see thier hours i guess.

StarViv.png

Top15 after double xp

1. S u o m i

2. Jake

3. Elvis

4. Jdelacroix

5. Elias

6. Drumgun

7. Almostlost

8. Telmomarques

9. Paulrat3

10. Kingduffy

11. Dragonseance

12. Number1 boss

13. Allar

14. Nico Robin

15. Robbie

Only few mill difference between rank 15 and rank 12

Th_Heretic.png

2425_zps35ff81f1.png

What if all the dragonseance fanboys were right all along....

sigtsg99tq3.png

What if all the dragonseance fanboys were right all along....

Fixed

thiers still jake jd elvis elias kingduffy and almostlost

StarViv.png