Makilio

200M in all Skills

I don't really know, I succeeded in quitting Heroin, Crack and Meth, yet I can't quit this game. It's the work of the devil.

• Like 1

TIP.IT! I have successfully quit RS over a year, maybe 2. But I am still here.

is anything more addictive than rs?

Kongregate :P

anyway no matter how slow suomi gains experience if he gains experience he's most likely to make it first but new skills/could change his lead. He should be put back on the tracker :P.

oo i agree with tip.it too cause I check tip.it even more impulsively than logging into scape lol.

StarViv.png

Agreed on the tip.it thing as well :P during busy months I fully quit Runescape to focus on work or college, but still when I need a quit 5 minute mental break I still check tip.it.

• Like 1

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

I'm willing to bet that jagex will end up celebrating him. I'm not sure how, but I'm certain it'll be lasting.

Maybe they'll allow players to have milestone achievements for experience past 99 that award you something other than a message :P.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I wouldn't be surprised if they make a statue of him in Lumbridge or something. At the very least, they'll probably have an NPC based on him like they did with Larryr.

77yLQy8.png

I quit RuneScape over 3 years ago, but I still check Tip.It and I'll watch the odd YouTube video about it here and there :)

I wouldn't be surprised if they make a statue of him in Lumbridge or something. At the very least, they'll probably have an NPC based on him like they did with Larryr.

Maybe he'll feature in the end of the Dragonkin series as an NPC explaining why effigies existed and then were driven to extinction.

• Like 7

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I think the statue is quite viable.

So the new grandmaster quest just got released :)

The only limit is your own imagination.

Waait wait, what NPC is it? I have heard about that, but I've always thought that it is a rumour.

Waait wait, what NPC is it? I have heard about that, but I've always thought that it is a rumour.

The npc named after Larryr? It is the person you purchase the Runecrafting cape from in the Runecrafting guild

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Oh [bleep], I totally forgot that his name is Larryr, lol.

How would you be able to get the dung exp reward everyday? without the luck of getting it chosen everday?

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

Once you max out a skill you can choose to not receive challenges for it.

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

After you get a 99 in a skill, you can disable daily challenges from this certain skill. If one would happen to have all 99s, one could disable getting daily challenges in any skill but dung. This person would then get Dungeoneering challenges daily.

You can also do this if you have 4 or less skills left to get 99 because you can't get a challenge in the same skill again when you already have one. I currently have 21 skills at 99. I disabled all skills but those non-99s. I currently have challenges in all of these skills which I haven't done and will never do. This leaves me with 4 permanent daily challenges and gets me the Dungeoneering challenge every day because I can't get a challenge again in the 4 skills I already have challenges in.

• Like 1

After you get a 99 in a skill, you can disable daily challenges from this certain skill. If one would happen to have all 99s, one could disable getting daily challenges in any skill but dung. This person would then get Dungeoneering challenges daily.

You can also do this if you have 4 or less skills left to get 99 because you can't get a challenge in the same skill again when you already have one. I currently have 21 skills at 99. I disabled all skills but those non-99s. I currently have challenges in all of these skills which I haven't done and will never do. This leaves me with 4 permanent daily challenges and gets me the Dungeoneering challenge every day because I can't get a challenge again in the 4 skills I already have challenges in.

Thank you, I did not know this. How can you disable certain skills? (I think I have 17 99s)

Dont worry, found it thank you.

• Like 1

TwoDimension.png

380th to 200,000,000 Cook.

The npc named after Larryr? It is the person you purchase the Runecrafting cape from in the Runecrafting guild

The NPC is named Larriar. So it isn't exactly the name of the player, but a jmod confirmed that she was named after him.

Seems Suomi is really back. Fulltime hunting. :D

The only limit is your own imagination.

Yup, sure looks like it :)

Would be nice to see him get 5B

Byr0n.png

Will he make it before a new skill is released? What do you think?

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

Yeah, easily if he carries on this pace ;o

Byr0n.png

*And the hopes of the top 5 were diminished*

• Like 2

NpxIK.png