Makilio

200M in all Skills

The new skills will be out before anyone even gets all 200ms I think.

Yeah exactly, I know I won't make it to 5B before new skill(s).

I might get 200M Hunter/Farming because they seem pretty close.

• Like 2

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Er didn't they say it might be 2014 till new skills? Seem a long way off and you 'only' need a few more faster 200ms to complete rs

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Er didn't they say it might be 2014 till new skills? Seem a long way off and you 'only' need a few more faster 200ms to complete rs

Both skills are planned for 2013, one for the first half of year, the other for the second.

Sylpheed.png

Both skills are planned for 2013, one for the first half of year, the other for the second.

That makes little sense, I'm sure they are a gathering/processing set, you couldn't release mining without smithing

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

That makes little sense, I'm sure they are a gathering/processing set, you couldn't release mining without smithing

But they said already that one is a gatherer, one is not, and they may not be related. One of the skills could be something like mining and the other could be like fletching.

Also, Suomi, watching you hunt (while morphed into a rock and being muted) has taught me a lot. Thanks :)

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Looks like the race to 200m all is between Jake and I now

ok gl

Gl Gl, thought you'd have been nicer.

Maybe cause I won't don8

NpxIK.png

I thought maging mithril dragons with earth wave? was like 300k/hr+ magic XP?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Looks like the race to 200m all is between Jake and I now

ok gl

Gl Gl, thought you'd have been nicer.

Maybe cause I won't don8

I thought it was rather nice of me to say gl

• Like 2

I thought maging mithril dragons with earth wave? was like 300k/hr+ magic XP?

Would you mind test it (assuming you can use ovl, best weapon, best prayer, etc) and tell me the exact xp rate?

You or someone else...

Not me sorry. I haven't done too much combat in the new system. I only saw these numbers mentioned on the HLF.

Could someone else test it please?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I've been getting ~250k/h - -270k/h with some easy and i was limited to batwing (50 Def) and ABS. I'm positive that with good use of the ability bar, adrenaline potions and max gear 300k+ would be a breeze.

Grats loyal on 200m fletch.

Thanks.

yw, i was at your party but I doubt u noticed me, I was in shock seeing you in-game.

Fried_Chikn8.png

5b xp let's go!

I'm sure it has been mentioned before, but digging through 21k posts isn't my thing, and it didn't come up on a quick Google, but I was wondering on what type of XP rate summoning has FACTORING IN shard collection (waterfiends w/titan and the trimmings). Feel free to Modve this Maderators if needbe, but seemed like the best place for it -.-

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I'm sure it has been mentioned before, but digging through 21k posts isn't my thing, and it didn't come up on a quick Google, but I was wondering on what type of XP rate summoning has FACTORING IN shard collection (waterfiends w/titan and the trimmings). Feel free to Modve this Maderators if needbe, but seemed like the best place for it -.-

Use the equation in my signature, but pretend income is charms per hour.

• Like 1

:)

been waiting for you to post..

didn't want to exp waste, sorry :)

What's does everyone think the new skills will be like. Not the skills themselves, but do you think they'll be slow exp, fast exp, click intensive, afk?

What's does everyone think the new skills will be like. Not the skills themselves, but do you think they'll be slow exp, fast exp, click intensive, afk?

Well based on last few updates (runespan etc.) and with action bars (1 button dropping of ores/fish) Jagex are making skill more afk-friendly or at least less click intensive, all depends if Jagex follow this new trend or not

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

he's only doing a few farm runs and a couple of hours at herblore habitat.. he may still want to achieve 5b but he's barely gaining anything like the exp he used to.

well he sometimes gets 4,5m xp in hunt a day, and often 2m+.. thats atleast above 8 hours (for the 2m+)

edit: fyi hes gained 15-20m total xp last week..

The only limit is your own imagination.