Makilio

200M in all Skills

Just a reminder guys: accusing someone of botting, or breaking any RS rules, without proof is not allowed (see rule 1.5). And no, Runetracker stats are not considered proof as infrequent updating can make it look like there have been constant 24hr gains even when there have not.

If someone is botting they will eventually (hopefully) be banned by Jagex and then they can be discussed all you like. But until then, let's try not to point fingers and return to waiting with baited breath for SUOMI to immortalize himself in RS history. :)

• Like 3

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Just a reminder guys: accusing someone of botting, or breaking any RS rules, without proof is not allowed (see rule 1.5). And no, Runetracker stats are not considered proof as infrequent updating can make it look like there have been constant 24hr gains even when there have not.

If someone is botting they will eventually (hopefully) be banned by Jagex and then they can be discussed all you like. But until then, let's try not to point fingers and return to waiting with baited breath for SUOMI to immortalize himself in RS history. :)

Like he hasn't already with being first player to reach 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 and 24 skills with 200m experience in each of them, out of the possible 25 which we hope him to reach that before the 26th skill comes.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I'd wager that many people are more concerned about the 200m all rather than the first to 15-24 200ms.

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I know this is off topic, but ever happened to Zezima?

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

he couldn't bank his magic longbows fast enough and burned out on fletching

• Like 2

A13d.png

he couldn't bank his magic longbows fast enough and burned out on fletching

Magic shieldbow* what even is a longbow

implying they were called shieldbows since he gained fletching xp

A13d.png

didnt he leave because it was becoming to easy and then went over to funorb?

Runescape player since 6th November, 2003

pen_chef.png

pen_chef.png

flubbersig.jpg

The back and forth continues, Dragonseance back to Rank 9

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Respect.

WILDERLAND FROM 2006-2014 RIP

2u5xfeq.png

The dark one will take your soul

MINING GOLDS MEMBER SINCE 2013

Alkan is the best runescaper ever.

dragonseance>u
  • Like 1

Nuggets.png

Just how he has acted when I met him pre-fame and post-fame. He only cared about himself and his e-peen.

How does tip.it "verify" accounts? Do they have a nice twitter-esque check? Whenever top players post here there's always a small part of me wondering if it's truly them. Not doubting anybody here, I feel like that's not really something people on this community would do, I'm just wondering.

records > Attack < what one is "legit" 1st does anyone no

In terms of pure Xp, A Lv Too Low's is the best legit. In terms of hours, it depends on which timeframe you're looking at. I believe Drumgun still has the best month record in terms of hours, since he did his years ago with far lower Xp/hr than the ones ahead of him in pure Xp.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim