Makilio

200M in all Skills

well, lets make a rollback to a slightly off topic, it was recently mentioned that rela rela5---now = dark lust, has """TRADED""" 200m dg as being rank 1 forever for a divne spirit shield. apart from that i dont understand why you would forfeit like this, how can you technically trade that beside using a generated software, which would be odd for legit top players.

a divine spirit shield has no street price over billions, its not like a christmas cracker which is considered to be 8b or more, or a blue phat which is like 6b+, if for example rela rela5 bought 100mil slings of wisely done he would double his money easily, as the item is new and will rise a couple moths now, but srsly if you trade a divine spirit shield legimately over runescape for 550m you dont make that much of a profit, considering supply and demand of those..., its no discontinued item, its just a shield with a drop rate of 1/2500 corp beast kills?

is sbdy able to answer me this, as i am not in touch with dungeoneering that much because i hate it :P

Wait I understood half that post. What do you mean he "traded" 200m dung xp?

Rela rela5 agreed to not get 200m dungeon xp first, as long as Wisely Done gave Rela Rela5 a divine spirit shield for street price. Essentially, Rela Rela5 traded rank 1 dungoneering for a divine spirit shield.

@zhow

I think divine is somewhere around ~1.1b, give or take 100m or so. I am not too sure, you could look at the Partyhats/3rd age/spirit shields thread to find out more. I am not up to date on my street prices atm, but last I remember it was purple>divine>yellow.

Oh I see. Well wow. I guess being 3rd isn't so bad...

Wisely Done definitely got the better end of the deal lol.

People only remember the first guy. Almost no one cares who the 2nd or 3rd is. Who was the third person to land on the moon? What was the second largest empire ever in terms of sq miles?

michael collins

mongol empire 13th century

Sorry to bring it back, but:

Michael Collins never walked on the moon but was the "driver" of the Appolo module while Buzz and Neil were down there.

The 3rd one was Pete Conrad, AFAIK.

WarBlastoise.png

Is there a F2P with a skill at 200M ?

I suppose not, but I just want to be sure.

There are some f2p'er(s?) with one or more combat skills at 200m. Don't ask me for names, but I'm sure someone else reading this thread knows.

ya, quite a few. Water, Pietha, Expert1212, El Popo1, Varro182, S Diamant Y

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

ya, quite a few. Water, Pietha, Expert1212, El Popo1, Varro182, S Diamant Y

Serialheated, Alexern, Kameeru rounds out the 200ms

And for 100m+ there are quite a few more

Nypon, Sirhasenfurz, Hgreenblood, Mystic Swamp, Froggyrocks, Fluhminator, Kratmus

Water, S Diamant Y, and El Popo1 have 2+ 100m+ stats

16bd2yq.jpg

several f2p have 200m cooking, since you can do wines in f2p

id assume at least 1 f2p has 200m fm

id assume at least 1 f2p has 200m wc

a_final_name.png

several f2p have 200m cooking, since you can do wines in f2p

id assume at least 1 f2p has 200m fm

id assume at least 1 f2p has 200m wc

I think anim7 and alevel3nub already named all f2ps with a 200m skill. Syzygy has the highest wc exp as f2p, but not 200m. I'll eventually get 200m cooking (with swordfishs, ingredients for wines take too long to buy).

btw Expert1212 was the first f2p with a 200m skill, it was fm.

[404] Signature not found.

you can actually see el popo1 mining these days, he isnt even famed that much, powermining iron, he responds if urgent, but just mines... to give you an idea: he gains about 300k mining exp everyday. the maximum experience you can gain per hour is around 35k in f2p.. so he mines for 8 hours+

do top players, aasiwat for example, get benefits from being ranked 1 in runescape. sounds ridiculous but you could pay them to advertise something like an inside runescape event or clan. zezima could bring out a brand which prints runescape t-shirts, so he could sell his name... dont troll me down thats actually serious business i am wondering about?

yeah el popo1 he has 200m ranging, maxed stats and 120 dung

Why is ranging the most common stat to get to 100m on f2p? I'd think it would be cooking, smithing, or firemaking...

2496 Completionist

Why is ranging the most common stat to get to 100m on f2p? I'd think it would be cooking, smithing, or firemaking...

cooking and fm are boring, range i think would be fun to get 200m in and it benefits hp as well.

cooking and fm are boring, range i think would be fun to get 200m in and it benefits hp as well.

Well, it should be at least proportional to p2p since there aren't any fantastic methods for range in f2p, and there are relatively few 200m range players compared to cooking and firemaking. Smithing should be relatively fast smithing adamant platebodies in p2p - as fast as members, actually, and fairly good exp when compared to cooking and firemaking. Unless I'm missing a powerranging method available in f2p, it seems very odd that it's the most 200m'ed in f2p when much faster skills are available.

2496 Completionist

Well, it should be at least proportional to p2p since there aren't any fantastic methods for range in f2p, and there are relatively few 200m range players compared to cooking and firemaking. Smithing should be relatively fast smithing adamant platebodies in p2p - as fast as members, actually, and fairly good exp when compared to cooking and firemaking. Unless I'm missing a powerranging method available in f2p, it seems very odd that it's the most 200m'ed in f2p when much faster skills are available.

people enjoy it i guess? i dont think f2p players have the same efficiency need that p2p players have...

StarViv.png

Who the hell smiths adamant platebodys to 200m? K, i'll answer it myself, nobody(and the only reason adamant platebodys are a viable method of training smithing is that not everyone is going for 200m).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

people enjoy it i guess? i dont think f2p players have the same efficiency need that p2p players have...

Actually ranged has comparable dps to melee when vsing low def monsters. Still doesn't explain why they prefer range though :\

I guess they do it just cuz they want to lol. F2p atmosphere is more casual, basically.

I would really want to see someone get 200m rc in f2p :D that would be like the BIGGEST achievement ever.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Who the hell smiths adamant platebodys to 200m? K, i'll answer it myself, nobody(and the only reason adamant platebodys are a viable method of training smithing is that not everyone is going for 200m).

I think 'Water Is Nat', or now known as 'Water' got 200mil Smithing off addy platebodies =P Probably a good chance too since he used to get around 4mil smithing xp a day when he did train smithing.

Ejaz.png

Ejaz.png

I think 'Water Is Nat', or now known as 'Water' got 200mil Smithing off addy platebodies =P Probably a good chance too since he used to get around 4mil smithing xp a day when he did train smithing.

Pretty sure he did rune 2hs not addy plates.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

o.O Lol, must be a pretty pro merchant to pull that off though, there arn't many good f2p item out there to flip. Or who knows, maybe ina merch clan.

Ejaz.png

Ejaz.png

o.O Lol, must be a pretty pro merchant to pull that off though, there arn't many good f2p item out there to flip. Or who knows, maybe ina merch clan.

Rune bar: 16.4k

Rune 2h: 46.8k

Loss: 2400gp

Adamant bar: 3k

Adamant platebody: 9.7k

Loss: 5300gp (assuming you do not alch the plates)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

exactly. This is why you need knowledge before posting.(rune is nearly the same speed but alot cheaper)

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

exactly. This is why you need knowledge before posting.(rune is nearly the same speed but alot cheaper)

Oh sorry for that, i should've checked first, anyway nice.

Ejaz.png

Ejaz.png

Actually ranged has comparable dps to melee when vsing low def monsters. Still doesn't explain why they prefer range though :\

I guess they do it just cuz they want to lol. F2p atmosphere is more casual, basically.

I would really want to see someone get 200m rc in f2p :D that would be like the BIGGEST achievement ever.

uhm, 200m pray?

way to go big bones

backgroundsignature.png

Slight update

Suomi has reached 1,7B xp

Paperbag is 4M away from his 7th skill at 200M (herb) and also 4M behind Elias for rank 10. Both are gonna pass Erw J and Lan shortly.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Also remember,there used to be a time when addy bars were 2k each, and for a year or so after jagex increased the high alch price of addy plates, it was literally free smithing xp after lvl 88. I remember distinctly trying to get 88 smith back then, only to realize that by the time I got there, addy bars were 3k. :wall:

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png