Makilio

200M in all Skills

Is there any other achievement quite as gigantic (time wise) in any other game? Let alone has anyone done it...

Honestly I can't think of one. I bet what Suomi is achieving will be the biggest accomplishment in terms of pure dedication and time in any game respectively.

Its hard to compare another game with runescape, but one of the oldest and first game created may have a person who has an accomplishment equal to Suomi or better :P. We all heard about Pacman, and find it a fun amusing arcade game, but many of may not have realized that the first person to accomplish a "perfect game" in Pacman was Billy Mitchell who obtained it in 1999, while Pacman was released in 1980. (19 year gap). As of now I believe six people have accomplished this "perfect game" But the point is that a "perfect game" in Pacman is extremely hard to obtain, and must take thousands and thousands of hours of practice almost to the point where it could have taken more hours than Suomi. It took Billy Mitchell 6 hours to complete that "perfect game" in which he had to do the following:

1. Never die once. Not once – the entire game must be beaten on the first man.

2. Eat every dot.

3. Eat every energizer.

4. Eat every blue ghost. (Must do 4 times each energizer, for a total of 16 each level)

5. Eat every piece of fruit.

6. Make it to the 256th level.

For those of you who have played pacman before, you probably understand and realize how hard it is to do things like eat every ghost in the first level, nonetheless imagine the last level.

Stormfire64.png

Is there any other achievement quite as gigantic (time wise) in any other game? Let alone has anyone done it...

Honestly I can't think of one. I bet what Suomi is achieving will be the biggest accomplishment in terms of pure dedication and time in any game respectively.

Its hard to compare another game with runescape, but one of the oldest and first game created may have a person who has an accomplishment equal to Suomi or better :P. We all heard about Pacman, and find it a fun amusing arcade game, but many of may not have realized that the first person to accomplish a "perfect game" in Pacman was Billy Mitchell who obtained it in 1999, while Pacman was released in 1980. (19 year gap). As of now I believe six people have accomplished this "perfect game" But the point is that a "perfect game" in Pacman is extremely hard to obtain, and must take thousands and thousands of hours of practice almost to the point where it could have taken more hours than Suomi. It took Billy Mitchell 6 hours to complete that "perfect game" in which he had to do the following:

1. Never die once. Not once – the entire game must be beaten on the first man.

2. Eat every dot.

3. Eat every energizer.

4. Eat every blue ghost. (Must do 4 times each energizer, for a total of 16 each level)

For those of you who have played pacman before, you probably understand and realize how hard it is to do things like eat every ghost in the first level, nonetheless imagine the last level.

That is actually a really, REALLY sick achievement.

The only limit is your own imagination.

To me it was more about can someone get to 5B, rather than who will it be.

Yeah same here. Crazy to see it finally happen after all this time.

I don't get why you all shaking about suomi tbh..

I don't care as it doesn't affect me in anyway

iKhvZOZ.png4F4hQZ4.png

1. Never die once. Not once the entire game must be beaten on the first man.

2. Eat every dot.

3. Eat every energizer.

Completely off topic, but everyone should watch the documentary King of Kong to see how much of a [bleep] Billy Mitchell is.

• Like 1

Sylpheed.png

I don't get why you all shaking about suomi tbh..

I don't care as it doesn't affect me in anyway

Then why do you feel the need to inform us about how little it matters and why your view is premier. Just going to end up in another cyclic argument about how one matters more than the other and blah blah blah

----

ION: Dragonseance looks like hitting 3b tonight.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Thanks for the update Gemeos!

Now that Suomi only has 21 hours left until 200m all, do you think he will hold off getting it until the 21st like he planned the party for or will he move the party to an earlier date?

• Like 1

Some combat related numbers changed so some players need more hours now, gf.

A player with 0 xp now needs 17435 hours and 23630m gp to get 200m xp in all skills.

1YQ7y.png

I read this topic just to see statistics like this. Awesome and thank you

• Like 1

A player with 0 xp now needs 17435 hours and 23630m gp to get 200m xp in all skills.

1YQ7y.png

I'm curious, how many hours does CrystalFarm need?

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

1YQ7y.png

What rates were changed this update?

OMGIZZLEZ

SUOMI NEEDS LESS THAN 5M TILL ALL 200M SKILLS

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY *DOES HAPPY DANCE*

CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO GET IT

Edited by Jeremy841
no..

How much did the nerf to the dragon-related tasks decrease the xp/hour of Slayer?

onlY 17k hrs? lool

i remember when it was like 1,5k days...

That's 708 days, but keep in mind a few days would be added for actually getting to the max, and that doesn't include time spent making the 23b gp. I know in terms of the overall goal to 200m in a skill the first 13m xp is not much it would still add time to actually get there as you can't get the fastest xp rate all the way up. I dunno how long earning the 23b would take but.. assuming 5m/hr every hr for a long time to go adds another 200 days total. You can ofcourse do it faster or slower...

Still a huge chunk of time.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I've watched this thread for so long, i can't beleive how close it is now. Congratulations not only to SUOMI but to all those who've watched and competed along the way.

Power2o.png
Power2ho.png

Suomi, you could max tomorrow :o Are you really going to wait 2 weeks? :P

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

How much did the nerf to the dragon-related tasks decrease the xp/hour of Slayer?

We will only know once Thai Tong tests it and adds it to his Slayer model.

@offquote: Wondering about changing fishing XP rate from C2 to rocktails. Time calculator is supposed to be accurate to the most top players and I belive most of them fish rocktails instead of C2.

• Like 1

I haven't posted in several hundred pages I think and I barely play anymore but been reading every post since before page 100, before I even made this account and its amazing to finally see 200m all so close :) can't wait

• Like 1

Bbk.png

@offquote: Wondering about changing fishing XP rate from C2 to rocktails. Time calculator is supposed to be accurate to the most top players and I belive most of them fish rocktails instead of C2.

Rocktails accuracy at 99

No aura: 10.7%

Tier 1: 11.5%

Tier 2: 11.7%

5 ticks per attempt, I assume top players would drop the fish. That's 122.4 rocktail per hour without an aura.

Rocktails accuracy at 99

No aura: 10.7%

Tier 1: 11.5%

Tier 2: 11.7%

5 ticks per attempt, I assume top players would drop the fish. That's 122.4 rocktail per hour without an aura.

So around 55k XP/hr with urns and no aura. Thanks a lot and nice data (Y)