200M in all Skills

Makilio

I don't really care if he did get his XP from the sof, what I am curious about is how much he spent and what the xp/dollar is.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

I don't really care if he did get his XP from the sof, what I am curious about is how much he spent and what the xp/dollar is.

I bought 200 spins this weekend (for 40 euro) which b( r )ought 1000-1100k Slayer xp (at 95 slayer), so you are looking at at least 25k xp / euro or at least 5k Slayer xp / spin (probably a bit higher at 99 Slayer)

• Like 1

Tooneb.pngToone.png

inb4 irrational criticisms

new car > xp

frivolous spending of real life gp's bugs me personally... but as far as honor and legitimacy of the xp goes I see nothing wrong with spinning your way to max

I imagine some might sell gp to buy spins. Kind-of backwards but whatever works :evil: ...

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

inb4 irrational criticisms

new car > xp

frivolous spending of real life gp's bugs me personally... but as far as honor and legitimacy of the xp goes I see nothing wrong with spinning your way to max

I imagine some might sell gp to buy spins. Kind-of backwards but whatever works :evil: ...

Wish I had screenied HLF when Fishy maxed.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I bought 100 usd worth of spins yesterday (450)

I netted 3m~ slayer xp plus some other random lamps, 150 small recharge gems,10 big ones, 7 prismatic pendants, 2 prized prismatic pendants.

Im usually not happy with all what they give away in sof, but I can make 100 usd 100 times faster than I can get 3m slay xp , thats for sure :P

Emaxganis.png

Rule #14 - Don't argue with trolls, it means they win.

Why? What were people saying?

In essence, it was a bunch of spin2max troll threads. Not unlike the question of RWT for spins earlier.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

$100 CAD (450 Spins) -> 3,922,697 Slayer Exp (level 99), 40 Small Gems, 16 Prismatic, 4 Random Skill Pendants.

All rare hits were Exp booster clothing / medium cash bags, and one super rare (huge xp magic lamp).

That comes to 39,227 Slayer exp / $

Based on blackmarket GP costs, that comes to 76.47 GP / Xp

8,717 Slayer exp per spin

That also depends because as you get regular pendants they stop showing up (only allowed duplicates of prismatics)

And how do you count prismatic pendants which give you some xp but require you to actually train after the fact.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

I am not sure why these people are buying spins, the only reason to go for high ranks is internet respects, and this way just makes everyone hate them.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Maybe they like to troll.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

All about epeen, just like a whole bunch of things in this game. 200m slayer COOL.

A lot of people won't instantly link it to spins, and won't necessarily have such an aggressive view on spin buying as we see here.

Even then, a lot of people won't care

An update, brought to you by the Civility Brigade, the letters SoF and the number i.

2. Jake 4340M +10m

Fish (+5.7m) and Farm (3.9m) prodding (shock). Butterflyscape chipping in for ~750k Agility xp

Passed 70m Fish and 29m Agility this week. Expect to see him hit 200m Farming in the next fortnight or so (who will farm watermelons for Runescapians, idek)

3. Drumgun 3949M +20M

Another Dungscape (+11m) and Mining (+6m) week, with other decent gains in FM (+720K) and Slayer (426k, seeing this kills me).

Expect to see 200m as his achievement in next week's update. Passed 110m mining this week

[hide]2prui.png[/hide]

4. OutofCharms (formerly Jdela) 3948m +43m

Massive week this week from Jdela, who is likely to pass Drumgun in the next day or two (possibly even before I finish this post for troll value). This week he spent (as you may have guessed) thrashing out the end of summoning (+32m) reaching 200m (#13). Other significant gains in Magic (4.4m), Mining (4.3m) and Slayer (2m)

Recent: 200m Obviously Summoning what type of [bleep] writes slayer.

Upcoming: Rank 3

5. Elvis 3742m +2.7m

Fish (1m) and farm (900k) scape for Elvis with smaller gains in other skills.

Reached 188m Farm during the week and is likely to get to 59m fish by this time next week.

6. Elias 3720m +1.5m

Another small week focused on Woodcutting (+1.1m). Should hit 120m xp in the next 2-3 weeks. +336k in Agility which has passed 37m (37m all skills)

7. Dragonseance 3171m +16m

Mr Frost hit 150m Prayer (+8m) annnnd stopped, once again trolling me.

8. Almostlost 3130.4 +16m

The Game moved up a rank, passing Paulrat3 this week. Another week of Slayer (+3.6m) with gains in Attack (3.7m), Magic (3.6m) and HP (2.4m) being most notable, as well as a 1.4m gain in Woodcutting.

Recent: 135m Slayer (sequential odds, nice), 51m attack and 170m HP

9. Paulrat3 3130.2 +4.6m

A small week saw Paulrat lose another rank. Major gains in woodcutting (+3m) and DG (+997k).

Recent: 115m Woodcut, 160m DG

10. Kingduffy 3083m +5.7m

Another fairly eclectic week from KD, who seems to be struggling to stick to a skill (not that that is a bad thing at all). Most signifcant gains in DG (1.2m) - which he should pass 175m in this coming week - and RC (1m) whilst also punching ~650k WC and ~705k Mining xp.

Recent: 61m Mining.

11. Alkan 3039m INACTIVE

Missing, presumed swearing and making big penis jokes on 07scape

12. Paperbag 3012m +26m

Big week for Paperbag, which saw the passing of the 3b landmark. Big gains in Magic (+18m), HP (5.8m) - thank you Dagannoth - and Slayer (674k). Gaining 20k Summoning xp moved the xp to 14m exactly, and 14m+ all skills.

Upcoming: 160m HP, 140m DG

13. Robbie 2973m +4.4m

Small gains this week for Robbie, who has primarily been Woodcutting (+2.6m) and farming (+977m). Summoning (+402k) and Mining (+305k) the other 'major' contributors

Recent: 163m Summoning

Upcoming: 135m Woodcutting

14. Rip Bector 2871m INACTIVE

Search party still unable to locate. Presumed killed in an accident involving a giant 200m all skills thread sign.

15. CM Punk Mark (Chilly) 2837m +5.2m

Another week of Fishing brought in 3.5m, and enough fish to feed the global Catholic population for Good Friday. She managed to pass the 75m fishing mark during the week. Other major gain was in DG (+1.4m).

Recent: 75m Fish

Upcoming: 80m Fish

I do updates on Thursdays, after I finish work. Stop harassing me about it.

• Like 17

Hey, Horatio, Did you hear that S U O M I wasn't mentioned in Aussie's latest Top15-update?

- Yeah ( •_•)

- Looks like that he ( •_•)>⌐■-■

- is Finnished for good (⌐■_■)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

• Like 8

Hey, Horatio, Did you hear that S U O M I wasn't mentioned in Aussie's latest Top15-update?

- Yeah ( •_•)

8-)

• Like 1
Calm_Koala.png

- Yeah ( •_•)

Get out.

• Like 4