Makilio

200M in all Skills

What's the estimated time to finish for both Drumgun and Jake? The way they're progressing, also with the absence of an accurate time calc, tells me that this will be a very interesting race to follow as Drumgun creeps towards 200M slayer. :)

Drumgun will probably take 2nd, I'm slowly getting bored of it and he's powering through slayer a lot faster than I expected (damn the exp rates have really changed since I did it..) I've been more concentrating on 07 lately, on my other account "Jake 2007" it's quite fun tbh. Don't really enjoy skilling anymore due to the skills I have left.

What about when the new skill(s) is(are) released?

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

What's the estimated time to finish for both Drumgun and Jake? The way they're progressing, also with the absence of an accurate time calc, tells me that this will be a very interesting race to follow as Drumgun creeps towards 200M slayer. :)

Drumgun will probably take 2nd, I'm slowly getting bored of it and he's powering through slayer a lot faster than I expected (damn the exp rates have really changed since I did it..) I've been more concentrating on 07 lately, on my other account "Jake 2007" it's quite fun tbh. Don't really enjoy skilling anymore due to the skills I have left.

What about when the new skill(s) is(are) released?

That's a good question, I don't really know. We'll have to wait and see, it'll be a while from now though anyway. I'm slaying on 07, and as most of you probably already know, that's my favourite skill. But I'm completely bored of fishing and don't feel like doing any other skill atm, maybe the new skills will help me enjoy it again, who knows..

• Like 1

Dragonseance, why no more youtube vids. you made a few and said you would keep up, and you havent. im not mad, but i did enjoy them

• Like 3

Maybe he finally realised that making vids is exp waste.

He had his brother edit them so the xp waste wasn't that much.

• Like 1

Dragonseance, why no more youtube vids. you made a few and said you would keep up, and you havent. im not mad, but i did enjoy them

Haven't had the time, last year of uni & such. Will make some when I can, excited to make one for D&D's.

• Like 4

4B for Drumgun! Congrats!

• Like 1

said only alkan

• Like 9

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

alkan either max first on 07 or make ur valiant return to eoc. you were doing so well and ranked higher than ever wen 07 came out. still like your 07 progress, just liked eoc more.

If drumgun did the runetracker trick with a 6 hour log then played another 24 hours, he basically got 100k slayer and hour. if he didnt do that, how the hell did he get 2.9m slayer daily

If drumgun did the runetracker trick with a 6 hour log then played another 24 hours, he basically got 100k slayer and hour. if he didnt do that, how the hell did he get 2.9m slayer daily

Kalphites task probably, 14.3k xp per Kalphite king, ends up at around 1.5m xp for a task. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Kalphites task probably, 14.3k xp per Kalphite king, ends up at around 1.5m xp for a task. :lol:

I want a kalphite task now.

i had a kalphite task but no1 wud team with me so i killed exiled guardians. on his advent log it shows him killing exiled kalphite queens sometimes

Is it in your trash?

That's a shame :/

I'll help you get a new (and better!) one up.

That's a shame :/

I'll help you get a new (and better!) one up.

Thai already sent me some weird time calculator version that he lend to a friend. I guess it's better than nothing.... I'll have to edit to make it looking less confusing for me and change some numbers... It will be a pain anyway

Congrats Jdela on 4b xp! :)

• Like 1