>Mass influx of items

>Prices go down

>No longer profitable

>I don't actually know what I'm talking about

Fixed as a result

• Like 3

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Every time I farm my 4 wishing well bush, I lose over 500k... Is it just me?

How is this related to this thread at all?

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

Undoubtably they will "fix" it again in 6-9 months time realising we're all effigyscaping to train instead of training using the "legit" (and/or SoF) methods.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Undoubtably they will "fix" it again in 6-9 months time realising we're all effigyscaping to train instead of training using the "legit" (and/or SoF) methods.

Wait! What? Did they change effigy rates again?

Who? When?

What's the poo on the best droppers and methods please?

nyuseg.png

This thread has a nice smell to it

sub'ing

edit: as you can see in my sig, I'm almost maxed on 2 accounts

k

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

When did Jagex fix effigy drop rate? Any announcements on this?

They fixed it when they released the GWD update. They didn't announce it though.

Wait! What? Did they change effigy rates again?

Who? When?

What's the poo on the best droppers and methods please?

Literally 2 posts up answered most of those questions.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Yeah I'm kind of unhappy they nerfed effigy drop rates.

I used those. a lot.

max.png 50.png

When should we project stats being raised to 120 for max level?

max.png 50.png

From what I've heard effigies in the abyss barraging is ~1 every 2 hours, and that's if you have none in bank. You then have to use it on the spot. It only really seems worth it if you aren't 99 mage / range (chinning supposedly is about the same).

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Yeah I would probably go to the abyss for chinning/mage, so that might be good for me. Which corner is the best again? south west?

max.png 50.png

From what I've heard effigies in the abyss barraging is ~1 every 2 hours, and that's if you have none in bank. You then have to use it on the spot. It only really seems worth it if you aren't 99 mage / range (chinning supposedly is about the same).

1:1.5Hrs is what we're experiencing as a collective in clan.

Worth it at that rate EVEN AFTER 200m mage defence to keep barraging and use effigies on Agility.

well, i dont mean to argue with efficiency experts, but as far as xp/hr on agility, that is under 70k, which is possible at barb course. and over that at flash powder factory. and also, you need to factor in the amount of time it would take you to make the money you are spending barraging/chinning, where as training agility the traditional way is free, saving lots of hours of making money.

i guess the xp in other skills from the effigy may make up for it, but im not 100% sold

Yeah, bxp was lying/mistaken about it being worth doing after 200m magic/defense. Hell, it's questionable whether it's even worth doing at all.

• Like 1

My understnad was based on OVERALL time saved, having had previous conversations with people in the clan, if this is mistaken I apologise. I will see if they can give me their numbers once I speak to them again

48.029 Agility xp is only about 28minutes saved if fpf is ~102k/hr.

Opening effigy gives 90k xp overall so it's 11250 xp each skill on avg.

11250xp agility = 6min

11250xp thief = 2.5min

11250xp fm = bit over 2min

11250xp fish = 5.5min

11250xp hunt = 2.5min

11250xp mine = 5.5min or few seconds of warbanding

11250xp rc = 5.5min

11250xp wc = 5.5mins

= 63min

+Knowing jagex, they'll nerf warbands after few months so you would want to save magic xp for superheating.

Edit: Woops, forget wc

Th_Heretic.png

2425_zps35ff81f1.png

So that's 63 minutes saved per 1.5 hours, plus 75 minutes or so of magic xp. Definitely not worth it compared to glacors, then. Probably fits into the same category as dwarf traders, i.e. only do it when you don't have access to a real computer.

• Like 1