Makilio

200M in all Skills

Saw him at LRC a few days ago at 195m xp, looked him up and I was like :eek: Too bad I wasn't there to see him get 200m. Grats anyway!!! :mrgreen:

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

that's insane

I wonder why they don't code in a message for 200m xp where it congratulates you

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

that's insane

I wonder why they don't code in a message for 200m xp where it congratulates you

Jagex said something about not wanting people to have a specific reason for going for a 200m, which is fair imo.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Too bad they took out that "go outside" message for when people max.

• Like 2

really?

It existed for a bit after the achievement system came out (The 1 that suggested what you should do next- around in 2010) it said "congratulations you have finished the game, now go outside". Or if you were ftp it said "Congratulations you have finished the free game, take a break, go outside, then complete the full game!"
  • Like 2

really?

It existed for a bit after the achievement system came out (The 1 that suggested what you should do next- around in 2010) it said "congratulations you have finished the game, now go outside". Or if you were ftp it said "Congratulations you have finished the free game, take a break, go outside, then complete the full game!"

Yay factoids

LgEZt.png

Why did they take it out. Too many butthurt kids?

As far as I know it was just collateral damage from the removal of the achievements system?

LgEZt.png

Ok I'm not stuck knee deep in shit at work today.

2. Jake 4445m +8.8m

Continuing to Fish, reeling in 6.1m Fishing (538k Agility) xp. Warbands (1.4m Mining/728k Smithing).

Recent: 80m Mining

Upcoming: 140m Fishing

3. Jdelacroix 4146m +16m

Good to see Jdela at #3, albeit I'm a week late. Defence providing nearly 40% (5.8m) of total gains. Runecrafting (4.1m), Slayer (3m) and WarbanMining (2.1m) providing the other major boosts of the week. Expect to see 100m Mining in the next week or so.

Recent: 185m Slayer

Upcoming: 100m Mining

4. Drumgun 4137m +12m

Mining once again dominates gains for this week, with a solid 8.1m brought in. Farming (2.2m) and Challengeering (756k) the other major contributors.

Recent: 165m Mining

Upcoming: 200m Dungeoneering (#17) ~2 weeks

5. Elvis 3826m +3.3m

1.4m Mining from Warbanding (passing 50m along the way) the notable gain of the week for Elvis, with 606k Construction and 535k Defence chipping in to round off Elvis' week.

Recent: 60m Construction

Upcoming: 100m Runecrafting

6. Elias 3723m +230k

Agility (230k). Challenges perhaps?

7. Dragonseance 3507m +7.3m

Daily Resetscape for Dseance this week, with 2.1m Gains in Runecrafting and Mining (Challengs/Warbands) and Farming (1.2m) the stand outs for the week. Char continuing to provide the weekly FM gains (951k).

Recent: 3.5B OA, Lots of Castle Wars tickets

Upcoming: 170m Runecrafting

8. Paperbag 3439m +18m

Smithing (12m) dominates this week for Paperbag (and will likely continue to do so). Dungeoneering (3.4m) and Mining (2.1m) the other major contributors this week.

Recent: 50m Smithing

Upcoming: 160m Dungeoneering

9. Almostlost 3339m +34m

Slayer (+6.1m) seems to be on the agenda, with gains in Magic (8.3m), Ranged (1.6m), Attack (6.1m) and HP (5.1m) resulting. Mining (2.6m), Smithing (2m) and Aglity (1.1m) the other major gains this week. We should see 200m HP (#10) in the next ~10 days.

Recent: 80m Attack

Upcoming: 200m HP (#10)

10. Paulrat3 3185m +4.3m

Ivyscape (3.8m) dominating yet again, with 150m Woodcut achieved this week. Dungeoneering (203k) and Mining/Con (121k - 2 completed warbands) topping off the week.

Recent: 150m Woodcutting

Upcoming: More Woodcutting

11. Kingduffy 3175m +7.8m

Another week of widespread gains for Kingduffy, with the stand out gains coming in Ranged (4m), HP (1.3m) and Challengeering (1.2m).

Recent: 190m Dungeoneering

Upcoming: 165m HP

12. Alkan 3072m +32m

Slayer (7.8m) providing a host of gains for Alching this week, with Defence (8.1m), Ranged (1.7m) and Magic (9m, reaching 120 Magic) the stand outs. Farm Runs providing 1.1m Farming, which we should see finished within a month.

Recent: 120m Magic

Upcoming: 200m Farming and 200m Attack (#7-8)

13. Robbie 3039m +7.7m

Defence (+3.8m) and Magic (+1.4m) the talking points for Robbie this week, with Farming (785k) and Summoning (441k) chipping in also.

Recent: 168m Summoning

Upcoming: 135m Defence

14. Makaveli 93 2966m +49m

Another big week from M93, with Summoning (+23m) and Herblore (+25m) dominating gains. Mining (728k) the other talking point (6 warbands).

Recent: 140m Summoning

Upcoming: 140m Herblore

15. Geel 2962m +48m +1 Rank

Geel pushes Crystalfarm out of the top 15 this week, with several strong gains. Magic (+23m) and HP (9.1m) the strongest gains, with Defence (3.1m), Mining (2.6m) and Agility (2.2m) the other major gains (several with <1.5m gains). We could see Geel pass to rank 14 in the next week.

Recent: 150m Magic

Upcoming: 50m Defence

• Like 3

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Why did they take it out. Too many butthurt kids?

As far as I know it was just collateral damage from the removal of the achievements system?

No they did take it out pretty soon after the release

lol I got that message when I maxed all but dg they took it out when objectives got changed to achievements

StarViv.png

Thanks for the update Aussie. I always enjoy them.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Being retired from RS, and not following all updates, I watched that video and thought: "Wow, that's a fairly decent reward for this high-level version of the crystal key."

<_<

LgEZt.png

You can only build 1 and buy 1, so you'll only ever be able to own 2. I know Gunnar is aware of this, just posting it so no one thinks it's amazing buyable xp.

• Like 1

Does anyone know the fastest method of slaying order of ascension members and the approximate slay/hr using that method?

Asmodean <3

Jake has also been fishing lately. 144m fishing xp

Drumgun was dg'ing, killed a boss...

that's all the info I feel like conjuring up

Edited by Kimberly
Removed off topic information

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Seems like you've got the weekly update covered then.

• Like 7

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER