Makilio

200M in all Skills

• Spam clicking certain potions no longer causes the normal Fishing speed to increase.

hbu hunter? i tried 3h with pots and it was lower 20k sleep.png

i don't understand the logic of jagex lol

when a skill gets higher xp/h due a "potion drinking reduces ticks glitch" and it needs much effort to do, they gonna "fix it". But when they're updating a skill, they make it even higher xp + afk... stupid logic of our lovely company, jagex.

It's not really stupid, it's a bug. As far as I know, bug abusing is something you can get banned for.

• Like 2

terravir.png

Divination was planned for the week of the 19th, the 4th week after RS3's release as we were told. If the loyalty shop closes this friday, after being told the loyalty shop will close for one week prior to the merger, it will be set to release for the week of the 25th. That fits exactly with what they've told us so far.

baRxJXl.png

[qfc]16-17-839-65110423[/qfc] bottom of page 36.

Although it does say 'until we launch', which might mean they've decided to close it for more than a week.

Talking with some friends, apparently you get much more XP from the Battle of Lumbridge and fishing is somewhat comparable to barb, anyone tried it yet?

Week 4 of BoL, it hit tier 2 for lamps and such, the lamps are equal to squeal lamps in terms of rewards, and yes, the spots give over 100 xp per time you collect the 5 tears or however many you get.

Talking with some friends, apparently you get much more XP from the Battle of Lumbridge and fishing is somewhat comparable to barb, anyone tried it yet?

Week 4 of BoL, it hit tier 2 for lamps and such, the lamps are equal to squeal lamps in terms of rewards, and yes, the spots give over 100 xp per time you collect the 5 tears or however many you get.

With the highest tier token (dragon) and level 99 in Wc/Fish/Mine, I receive 218 xp each time I collect tears. Before this update I believe it was 5 xp?

• Spam clicking certain potions no longer causes the normal Fishing speed to increase.

hbu hunter? i tried 3h with pots and it was lower 20k sleep.png

i don't understand the logic of jagex lol

when a skill gets higher xp/h due a "potion drinking reduces ticks glitch" and it needs much effort to do, they gonna "fix it". But when they're updating a skill, they make it even higher xp + afk... stupid logic of our lovely company, jagex.

I support this comment. any methods that take tons of clicking but give more xp/h just get nerfed while people who afk get good xp/h. Steel titans got ruined and they were tons of effort to keep up so they had to make them do almost nothing. The make x was nerfed long ago as your all aware. Jagex now nerfs potions which gave fast xp. Didn't they nerf monkey fights for thiev too?. They nerf those fast cooking methods, i would have never done them but some people did. I dont think wc while splitting is possible anymore the screen takes to long to pop up. They give runespan which is extremly afk and leave everything else at like 30k xp/h for rc lol. Wont be surprised if they nerf abilitys so momentum is better again. This game is targeted at afk players now. mining= warbands afk skills-craft, herb, smith, mage, range, wc,fish,cook,rc, firemaking(if you dont do that extremly boring firemaking while doing bonfires or w/e which no one does and it will probably be nerfed because its fast and not afk) fletching

non afk- slayer,con,hunt,thiev,agility,summon

soon to be afk skills and faster than non afk- slayer, con,hunt,thiev,agility,summoning

With the highest tier token (dragon) and level 99 in Wc/Fish/Mine, I receive 218 xp each time I collect tears. Before this update I believe it was 5 xp?

It was 5xp per, but they raised it with with week's update. The amount of xp gained involves a calculation of skill level and token level, but I don't have the exact figures.

I gained about 55k Fishing xp yesterday (level 88, collecting my max of 1320 tears and focusing on fishing as much as possible) so it's not good for gaining max xp, but it certainly gives people more of a reason to participate now.

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It was 5xp per, but they raised it with with week's update. The amount of xp gained involves a calculation of skill level and token level, but I don't have the exact figures.

I gained about 55k Fishing xp yesterday (level 88, collecting my max of 1320 tears and focusing on fishing as much as possible) so it's not good for gaining max xp, but it certainly gives people more of a reason to participate now.

My line of thought was that if it was as good as or slightly below barb that it would be more efficient time wise to collect tears and spend them on lamps for something like agility. Yes/no?

• Like 1

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

BoL is still inefficient even including the agility xp. I've heard that it is around 60k fish and 35k agility/hr making it better then barb, still a lot worse then c2 fish/wcing

Simons moved onto bonfiring, which sort of makes sense since it's more afk than baking pies and he prob needs to do do more afk scaping due to real life stuff etc.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

This weeks Top 15 Update is brought to you by the Dark Mage in the Abyss.

2. Jake 4512m +6.7m

Barbarian Fishing for 4m Fish xp and 758k Agility (which appears to include some challenges). Warbandscape providing 1.4m Mining and 757k Smithing.

Recent: 180m Fishing

Upcoming: 95m Mining

3. Jdelacroix 4268m +11m

Consistency is key, and once again we see Jdela focusing on Hunter (5.6m) and Runecrafting (2.5m), with Mining (2.6m) benefiting via Warbands. Expect to see this trend continue for some time.

Recent: 145m Runecrafting

Upcoming: 140m Hunter

4. Drumgun 4258m +19m

We see Drumgun continue to focus heavily on Thieving, amassing a gain of 15m for the week (and breaking into the top 100 for the skill). Supporting this were gains in Herblore (1m) and Farming (2.7m)

Recent: 80m Farming

Upcoming: 140m Thieving

5. Elvis 3828m +134k

Fishing (25k), Small Strength lamp (8.6k), Agility (26k) and Runecrafting (75k)

6. Elias 3724m +0

Inactive

7. Dragonseance 3715m +31m

Construction again dominates the week for Dragonseance (+26m), which he will now leave at 197m for incidental xp as he moves onto other things. Warbands (2.2m), Charmaking (525k), Farming (762k) and Agility (398k) all providing daily xp to round out the week. We can expect to see him pass the inactive Elias for rank 6 in the next 1-2 weeks.

Recent: Finishing but not 200m Construction

Upcoming: Rank 6

8. Paperbag 3557m +11m

Smithing (7.3m) continues to dominate gains, with Loldg (3.1m) the other contribution of note.

Recent: 180m Dungeoneering

Upcoming: 150m Smithing

9. Almostlost 3544m +11m

Attack (3m) the stand out this week for Richard, with Warbanding (2.6m), Firemaking (1.8m), Summoning (1.6m) and Woodcutting (1.3m) topping off the week.

Recent: 70m Mining

Upcoming: 120m Summoning

10. Geel 3395m +58m

Geel continues beasting xp, with hefty contributions in Strength (13m), Ranged (13m), Defence (4.4m), Constitution (10m) and Slayer (6.6m). Farming (1.4m), Agility (2m), Mining (2.6m) and Firemaking (1.2m) round out yet another very strong week.

Recent: 175m Firemaking

Upcoming: 190m HP

11. Alkan 3279m +4.9m

Appearing to be moving back to relaxationscape, with noteable gains in Fishing (2.2m) and Mining (1.5m)

Recent: 95m Fishing

Upcoming: 55m Mining

12. Kingduffy 3242m +6.1m

The bulk of KDs gains this week came through Summoning (2.3m) with Fishing (984k) and Construction (587k) the best of the rest.

Recent: 95m Summoning

13. Paulrat3 3214m +2.4m

42BYX.jpg

14. Robbie 3175m +11m

Firemaking dominates this week (8.4m), with Fishing (994k) and Farming (845k) the other noteworthy gains.

Recent: 95m Fishing

Upcoming: 140m Firemaking

15. My Kingz 3128m +27m +1 Rank

My Kingz passes Cfarm and hits the Top 15 this week with another strong Slayer (6m) based week, seeing strong gains in Strength (12m) and Magic (1.9m) as a result. Expect this to continue, with 200m Slayer (#8) looking likely for early next week. Mining (1.5m) and Farming (1.9m) contribute repeatable xp during the week.

Recent: Rank 15

Upcoming: 200m Slayer and Magic (#8 and #9)

Crystalfarm surrenders Rank 15, with a 14m week (1.8m Mining, 4.3m Runecraft and 4.8m Thieving). Whether he reclaims Rank 15 will depend on how Kingz proceeds post-Slayer.

• Like 14

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

With Divination (possibly) out next week will be good to see who sticks to their current plan and who switches. That picture cracks me up :P Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next one :)

Yukaba.png

43h5.pngouzr.pnghq9i.png

is this item rising because of future update? or just merch clan? or

http://gyazo.com/fc3...673972c7fbe1683

Obv manip is obv, imo.

I noticed long time ago that item had such low supply so I belive you can even solo manip it, if you know what you are doing. That guy will probably face a problem when trying to sell it though.

• Like 3

omg that picture for paulrat3

Batman appreciates your support.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I wonder if divination will go to 120. That would be really cool if it is afk. Ik alot of people dont like afk, i dont support it so much myself, but it would be nice to have a relaxing skill up to 120 considering dung requires alot of attention and is pretty frustrating, unless you leech.

Just my opinion

It goes up to 99. It's been confirmed like 50 times.

• Like 2

BoL is still inefficient even including the agility xp. I've heard that it is around 60k fish and 35k agility/hr making it better then barb, still a lot worse then c2 fish/wcing

What's BoL? I really must've missed something in recent times.

Anyways my position has always been that while I support having faster xp methods for non-afk stuff and don't like them nerfing such methods, I do think this was a much needed update simply because the higher xp gains were due to an obscure bug.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Anyways my position has always been that while I support having faster xp methods for non-afk stuff and don't like them nerfing such methods, I do think this was a much needed update simply because the higher xp gains were due to an obscure bug.

You literally must not have logged into rs or read the frontpage for about 2 months to now know about Bol. It's a world event battle between Sara/Zammy at lumbridge. The whole place has changed you should check. it. out.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

BoL is Battle of Lumbridge, just in case.

EDIT: I need to refresh pages more often.

Abhinav2107.png

Oh Battle of Lumbridge. I'm not used to the abbreviations. :P You get Fishing/Agility Xp from that?

You did from the start; however, it was only 5xp per so it was pretty crap. Now they've increased the exp gained at each spot and it's supposed to scale to your level I think, so more people started looking at it on account of what you gain from doing it allows you to buy lamps to put into a skill.

hzvjpwS.gif

What exactly is this construction nerf ive heard about. Is it confirmed and what exactly is it. I assume its just going to slow down con rates

What exactly is this construction nerf ive heard about. Is it confirmed and what exactly is it. I assume its just going to slow down con rates

I hadn't heard about a construction nerf but it could be rs3 making interfaces take 1 or 2 ticks longer to open. Since cycle times are so low in con an increase of 1 tick could cause a sizable decrease to xp rate.
  • Like 2