Makilio

200M in all Skills

im 100% sure that someone who plays 21-22 hours a day is going to be first to 99. anyone who plays less will not win. How can you know efficiency in a skill 1 week after its released. gatherer skills are ussualy straight forward. and the people who do play 21-22 hrs a day like me, will be as efficient as possible

I honestly don't think someone that gets 2 hours sleep can play as efficiently as someone who gets 6-8 hours, it's basic knowledge that your concentration levels drop due to lack of sleep which can decrease XP rates, I never said that someone playing 15 hours will definitely beat someone who plays 22 hours, that all depends on the player. As for not knowing the best and most efficient rates on day 1 that's a given but it's also a given some people will be more efficient than others even if it isn't the best rate. It will all come down to the XP rates of the skill and who can maintain higher ones for longer.

ok u play 15 hrs a day i play 21, we see who gets 99 first

I don't play anymore, and therefore I'm more efficient than you, as I literally never waste any experience... gf

"You miss 100% of the experience you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky

• Like 1

divination is so slow

it0ra0q.jpg

• Like 5

divination is so slow

Yeah every skill is slow att the begining

BKC7ENn.png

As expected.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

divination is so slow

double your div xp by clicking each time you get xp. Prob patched though because I doubt that was intended :lol:

divination is so slow

double your div xp by clicking each time you get xp. Prob patched though because I doubt that was intended :lol:

It's already "fixed"

Looks like hunter exp is really going to add up after 200m in divinaton

can't really calc it yet till you are lvl 95 though ( for ratio of divination to hunter)

• Like 1

can't really calc it yet till you are lvl 95 though ( for ratio of divination to hunter)

Wonder what the single hunter rate would be, having 20 people siphoning lowest level wisps, and one person catching the... gold things. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Do remember, they have changed it for now.

It is now instanced for a few secs, then only 1 person can grab it.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I was not on when that was the case, since i collected them i gained a bit over 200k hunter/46 divination

Soooo Zezima is 50 div, who do you guys think is gonna get there first? Has Jebrim started or did he change his mind?

Boredom.png

Soooo Zezima is 50 div, who do you guys think is gonna get there first? Has Jebrim started or did he change his mind?

This was said earlier, but I reckon it will be some newly minted 2496/trimmed comp person that is eager to get that back and still very eager about RS.

Looks kinda neat for a skill, I guess. Haven't tried it. Rows of 99s followed by a 120 followed by another 99 probably will look strange. Surprised they didn't boot dungeoneering to the end again, but not a huge issue.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Its actually looking like dragonseance is going to be one of the first people to max, but this is just the early stages anything can happen

Dragon said he will stay up for 3-4 days training div. Also he calculated 50k xp hr if catching chronicles at level 60

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

I hope that it is either S U O M I or a noname

We've all seen the nonamer Player155*other letters* speak so highly of himself, so we'll put our eyes on his back and watch him get it first, and if not, see his excuse as to why, inb4 it's "playing 22 hrs a day made me get too tired to focus fulltime" L

i plan to average 20 hours a day but i will be so efficient its not even funny. if its 50k xp/h for a normal person i will get 150k xp/h gf. and if it costs more than 2m to get 99 fast i aint competing

0/10

Stop posting until your rank 1 for more then 3 days

ok cya on friday when im rank 1 on the 3rd day. i wont be gaining a single xp till tuesday when skill comes out. i have to prepare myself for the intense no lifing im about to do. i have been doing yoga and relaxation stuff for hours a day. i sleep listning to rain fall. i will sleep 16 hours the day before and wake up at 8 am my time when jagex updates ready at lumberidge to be the first person to level 2. and the first person to level 99. i will sleep every day from 12 am to 4 am and the first 3 days i will sleep from 12 am to 2:30 am. and if theres lots of competition i will sleep less. i have been training my body for this for so long and now i am ready.

You're incorrect there. There have been many sleep studies done proving you incorrect; and by incorrect I mean please get help because I don't know how you make this stuff up

when people say "I need to catch up on sleep;" sleeping 16 hours is BAD for you. Teenagers should be getting 8-9 hours every night, younger adults 7-8 I believe, etc etc. When you reach ~60 years old, it's ~6 hours.

So you aren't training your body for anything except failure. GF LOGIC.

THANK SCIENCE I PUT IT DOWN.

• Like 1

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

That guy's a botter, you should report him.

He's been training nonstop without even logging out since the start and never replies when I try to talk to him!

• Like 9

Dragonseance or Drumgun are the most likely to get 99 first right now. Huge possibility for a relatively unknown player to sneak by. It's not really worth watching the hiscores right now, because everyone's within an hour or two of each other. Things will start getting interesting in 4 or 5 days.

My money is on Drumgun

Tg_Ibe.png

I think that Drumgun will go for 200M divi first, then he would be 2nd person with 2 skills rank 1

I think that Drumgun will go for 200M divi first, then he would be 2nd person with 2 skills rank 1

2nd to Love Romeo?

He got Agility and Mining, right?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

2nd to Love Romeo?

He got Agility and Mining, right?

ye

I actually kinda hope he will get this skill as first to 200m.

It is really cut out for him at this exp rate. Very similar to Mining and Agility back then...

Account Help